Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-31-2022, 08:35 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Was pleased with the sleep total this morning. I actually slept for 8.14 hours. Even felt a bit groggy but didn't take a med that would make me that way. MY FITBIT showed that i had some deep sleep last night instead of being a light sleeper. Think caffiene is affecting my sleep.
Actually had a 17 hour fast. Im impressed but part of that is due to more sleep.
Since it was 9 a.m. when i woke up this morning, and late in taking my thyroid med, I decided
to do some task on the computer and by then my fast ended up being 17 hours. I'm thankful.
Decided to grab something quick so I went to Braum's and got a chicken sandwich, fries and a large Coke. For my evening meal I had a salad and roma tomato with Ranch dressing lite, and caffeine free iced tea sweetened with Splenda.
As usual I did not eat all the fries.
no exercise just haven't felt like it mentally or physically.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 10:01 PM   #62  

SLEEP 6.33 HOURS Had a pretty restful night according to fitbit. I'm still tired but may need a B12.
calorie intake was higher tha I'd like for it to be at 2281. I made a 14 hour fast and I'm pleased
.Then my sis called znd wanted to go for lunch. Of course I wentt. Then we are keeping the kids tonight and we got them cashew chicken
Exercise minutes. I met my goal of 10 minutes plus. I try to do more if I can
Met my step goal and calories burned goal
I'm going to try to meet my fast goal of 14 hours. MY eating window closed at 6.30 pm tonight.
Old 04-02-2022, 09:46 PM   #63  

Sleep 7.30 hours. Getting better. Our 2.5 year old started out with me but she had been coughing yesterday and was running a slight fever. She didn't feel good so her daddy slept with her on the couch. She also had fallen and bruised her mouth earlier this week and it was sore and purple.
calories burned total was met
steps were met
Exercise minutes:. My fitbit is set for a 10 minute goal that plus some was met. We took the kiddos to the park and while they play I walked . The park is resurfacing the trail so I only walked to the pond and back to the play ground. They had it blocked off and could smell the asphalt.
Calorie intake. Calories weren't counted. But sure was not healthy. Ate what the kids would eat and my gut is feeling it.
fasting window began at 6.30 pm.
I've taken my blood pressure, lexapro and tylenol arthritis with my evening meal. Going to see if the lexapro will start to work sooner. I do think my limiting caffiene is helping.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:12 PM   #64  

Yesterday I met 3 out of 4 fitbit goal. Food is still not good.
Today the same met 3 out of 4 fitbit goals. Going to try something a bit different. Subtract burned eaten from calories eaten and total the remaining calories to see if it is a loss or gain for the week.
Hopefully the kids will go home tomorrow. I'm tired.. Their mom went to Cancun and her flight coming home was delayed then canceled. She should be home tomorrow.
I did make a 14.5 how fast. Om doing better.
My fast began at 6 pm tonight.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:13 AM   #65  

Sleep 6.41 hours. Had a miserable night with the onset of allergies especially the itchy throat.
calorie intake was higher because of the regular soda I drank. Total was 1755
Calories burned was 1757. I've done a lot of walking today. Went for the consultation for my sleep study rest which from the parking lot at the hospital to the building was for a long distance. Then went to the hardware store and it was huge. I actually had to stop to get my breath in there.
had 12 minutes of exercise on fitbit from all the walking 🚶‍♀️
Had choir practice tonight.. for 7 people we sounded extremely good
Old 04-07-2022, 10:52 PM   #66  

Still struggling with allergies. Think I napped most of the afternoon. I do not feel good.
I did make a 14 hour fast last night and this morning. My fast will start tonight at 7.30 pm.
No totals to report today. I'm losing .2/10 of a pound each day. Im looking forward to making my 10 pound goal.
Old 04-09-2022, 12:44 AM   #67  

Still not feeling well enough to make any progress. Started to feel better around 8.30 tonight.
will be taking the kiddos and nephew to Branson to spend some time with Nana.
ive given in to some snacking tonight so im starting over again tomorrow.
smelled smoke so I went outside to make sure my house or neighbors house was not on fire. One neighbor will sometimes have a fire in his fire pit and tonight was a perfect night for that.
It's past bedtime but I've given into staying up a bit later.
Old 04-09-2022, 10:56 AM   #68  

Didn't sleep well last night. Dreams were vivid.
Taking nephew and kiddos to Branson this afternoon to visit with their Nana.
Feeling much better today but with a slight headache from the allergies
Weighed this morning at 183.8. Made my 184 pound goal. I'm liking the IF way of eating. Just need to eat healthier
Food log
breakfast
2 eggs scrambled
JIMMY DEAN precooked sausages 2
2 slices of toast with some margarine.
12 ounces of zero sugar coke. I've been drinking nothing but coke lately. If I don't break myself from this habit I will end up with a fatty liver.

Old 04-10-2022, 05:40 PM   #69  

Had good nights sleep. Went to bed around 9.30. The fitbit showed 7.30 hours of sleep. Thet is good with the 2.5 year old snuggled next to me
fitbit also showed a 199 minutes of exercise but there is no way I did that
Church was good this morning.. we are a small group but we had some visitors choir did good.
think I'm going to stay in ash grove this Thursday Friday and Saturday. I want to work some more in sissys yard
Old 04-11-2022, 10:26 PM   #70  

It was a stormy day, and might and a great day to nap.
I'm not sure of my fitbit totals but at least I did track my food and they were at 1444 calories. No exercise as i napped this afternoon.
finally cleaned kitchen. Also did a couple of loads of laundry.
Old 04-12-2022, 10:45 PM   #71  

Actually got in an 8 hour sleep.
calories were over the limit due to 6 slices of pizza. I did overeat but it was good. I had a side salad to go with itwith tried to ride
y stamina bike but it was to hard. Still felt full.
I've made up my mind as of today that i will be cutting cable. and use only internet.
the weather was warm today. It got up to 77 but tomorrow we will have severe weather. Im dreading it.
we had a beautiful sunset. Wish i knew how to post pictures.

Last edited by ceejay52; 04-16-2022 at 08:51 PM.
Old 04-14-2022, 12:08 AM   #72  

I'm wondering if my napping in the afternoons are interfering with my nightly sleep routine. Going to try to stay up a bit later. I'm not sleepy at the moment so I'll try to get a few more chores done.
I did make a 14 hour fast. Fast tonight will start at 8.30 pm.
Food
I only logged breakfast and ended up taking my nephew to court for the last time, so I'm happy as he is happy. I made spaghetti and ended up eating more than I should.
exercise. None. I'm getting really lax on this. Want to nap instead. But yard work will be starting up soon. Maybe Saturday. I will run the lawn mower.
Text with my bff this evening.
My scale showed a 3 pound gain from the pizza the other day but that's no one fault but my own. Each day is a different day. Tryiing to stay positive.
Old 04-14-2022, 11:19 PM   #73  

Went to the Maundy Thursday service. It was nice. My niece went with me.
food was ok except I binged on a bag of chips.
Made a 13.5 hour fast.
calories burned was 1600+
Exercise was 19 minutes grocery shopping. It counted on my fitbit.
Had a compliment after church tonight.. A lady told she could tell I was losing weight.. especially in my face.. made me feel good..
Old 04-15-2022, 09:49 PM   #74  

Having the kiddos tonight instead of Saturday. They were a bit ornery at first, but their dad talked to them and calmed them down. I was getting upset with them.
Fasting only 12.5 hours.
Exercise 14 minutes. Told the boys they needed to walk/or run around the fence in whiledaddy put some game money on their games and to get some of their energy out of them. It's used as points. That didn't go over very well. I walked around 3 times and took the 14 minutes.gotta remember that.
Sleep. Stayed up a bit later last night and slept in with out much interruption. A full 8.33 hours. I feel better too. So it's no napping and no caffeine after 2 pm.
fast started tonight at 6.30. Going to try my best not to snack.
Old 04-16-2022, 08:48 PM   #75  

Sleep 7.15 hours. Took an hour nap this afternoon.
caffiene stopped drinking caffiene at 2 pm but nephew left chocolate Easter candy and I've eaten some of this.
Fasting almost 12 hours. I was hungry when I got up this morning.
Exercise equals 15 minutes on the stamina bike. Little girl turned my settings knob and forgot to reset it. I'll adjust it next time. My fitbit did count it and I'm getting obsessive again so I'm not dealing with that right now.