Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-01-2021, 01:07 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up October 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:22 PM   #2  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Internet back up! whoop whoop!

Steps for yesterday: 13,002

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 1

2 Corinthians 12:10
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches,in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Having to diet was like having a bad rash. It was almost impossible to ignore, and it never went away. It was a real test of will not to give in when the stomach started growling. More than anything he ate regularly, just not as much as he was used to. He always prided himself on being a strong person. His diet was proving otherwise. He was short-tempered and cranky. As hard as it was, he had to admit he needed help. He prayed for God to strengthen him through his diet. With God's help, he felt he might just make it.

Today's thought: I'm stronger than my stomach gives me credit for being!
Old 10-01-2021, 04:34 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Thank you Diana for being able to start the October thread!

WI up today, but then I had snacks last nights....
WO still nothing formal but still planing to start back at the gym on Monday or home workouts on Monday.

teri I come from a training background and I have reflected on some of the more difficult personalities I worked with. The more I reflect the more I realize some are not open to the 'new', whether it is a new person in what they perceive as their space or knowing you don't have to make an effort since this 'invasion' is very short term.

This weekend I am going to met up with my gym buddies and I can't wait to play catch up!

back later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 04:51 PM   #4  

Good evening! Diana, I know what you mean about being happy about the internet being back up! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will power walk to supper tonight. 😁🍀😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 05:03 PM   #5  

Default October 2021

Hi!

Just a little gardening today...

Yeah Diana: so glad you are back...

Nancy: Thanks for responding. ...I am not sure what a "training background" is, but I can relate to you about people who don't make an effort socially...unless there is something in it for them...as opposed to having a natural compulsion to be nice...etc. Well, sometime, I will look up how to deal with bullies/difficult people, etc..and see if there is anything I can learn.

Rachel: I looked up composting and weeds. I read that you can put compost on top of weeds to get rid of them. I think that might work for some, but not others... When I have pernicious persistent weeds like thistle and crown vetch, I lop them off before they form flowers/set seed. Some of these weeds have a two step process to get rid of them: first a soapy like substance to get rid of a protective coating and then a nasty herbicide. I have never tried it. I thought maybe lopping them off and immediately zapping them with the herbicide might have the same effect.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 06:44 PM   #6  

Good evening again! Just got home from supper, Ran errands after supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 10-01-2021, 07:51 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
Thank you Diana for being able to start the October thread!

WI up today, but then I had snacks last nights....
WO still nothing formal but still planing to start back at the gym on Monday or home workouts on Monday.

teri I come from a training background and I have reflected on some of the more difficult personalities I worked with. The more I reflect the more I realize some are not open to the 'new', whether it is a new person in what they perceive as their space or knowing you don't have to make an effort since this 'invasion' is very short term.

This weekend I am going to met up with my gym buddies and I can't wait to play catch up!

back later
Neldreambig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 08:12 PM   #8  

Welcome Neldreamingbig! 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 10-01-2021, 09:49 PM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Gosh, it's nice to have internet.

As of yesterday I have lost all my vacation gain.

Total Approx 1540 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (480 Calories)
protein bar 280 calories
later leftover yellow rice 200 calories

Dinner (750 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 650 calories
banana 100 caloires

Exercise:
I had a busy day, no workout to report. I did get my steps in.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 10-01-2021, 10:19 PM   #10  

Diana, congrats on losing all the weight you gained while on vacation. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 10-02-2021, 02:19 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default good morning

Nancy, congrats on reaching your weight goal!! I was looking at your ticker tape. Will be fun for you to be back with your gym buddies!

Teri, interesting on the two-step process for weeds such as thistles. I believe it. We have what I believe are called bull thistles. Really hard to manage. Have a very deep root system.

I took 1350 calories yesterday. Did treadmill.

Today's Plan: 1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, treadmill, arm weights, sit-ups.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 07:28 AM   #12  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 10-02-2021, 07:58 AM   #13  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Saturday!

Steps for yesterday: 8,242

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 2

Ephesians 6:13
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Even the mightiest warrior of old was not foolish enough to enter battle without protection. Strength must be tempered with common sense. When we wage war on fat, we need to be well-equipped for the fray. If we give something up, we need to have something to replace it with. Jesus proposed that we should not live by bread only, but upon the word of God. We can protect ourselves from temptation by faith. God will fight our battle alongside us. With Christ, we become an invincible army. We can carry on in the strength of the Spirit, which will allow us to conquer our weight and fears. With Christ comes true power.

Today's thought: With Jesus' might, my fat I'll fight!
Old 10-02-2021, 09:20 AM   #14  

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 10-02-2021, 06:34 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

Steps for yesterday: 10,675
Fasted 14hrs (8pm-10am)

Good evening! I have been having trouble with my laptop and for some reason, I wasn't able to log in with my phone

I can't believe that this year is almost over. Yesterday was DS1 18th birthday and I choose not to stay on plan and had a slice of cake. For dinner, we went to Joe's crab as per my son's request.

Today, Dh and I ventured to Costco, it was crazy as we thought it was going to be, but we are ready for the upcoming week.

For dinner tonight DH grilled pork chops and chicken for me, so I will be having that with a salad.

I hope you all are having a good Saturday.
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote