Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-06-2021, 01:42 PM   #61  

Default September 2021

Hi!

Rachel: That trip to Africa sounds wonderful...

Diet okay except for Dilly bar yesterday and sugar cookie today. I have been eating really healthy.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 04:33 PM   #62  

Good afternoon! Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Will go for another power walk in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 08:29 PM   #63  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

LOL so I survived the gym this morning....only cardio on the treadmill. 30 min at a fast power walk, then alternating 2 min run, then 2 min walk the next 30 min. I am still soooo sore.

I took my car in for an oil change and wiper blades to be replaced....who knew my car was weird and I have to/or better my garage has to contact the dealer to get wiper blades. This is what I get for buying an odd car???? sheesh it's a 4 year old prius!! for goodness sake.

Ok back later gals, I wonder what happened to Larry?
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 09:55 PM   #64  

Good night all! Nancylmrn, so happy you did well at the gym today. Power walked and ran errands before and after supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 10-06-2021, 10:32 PM   #65  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (600 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories
protein bar 280

Dinner (500 Calories)
salad w/grilled shrimp & BHF's ranch 500 calories

Exercise:
1 hour outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 11:09 PM   #66  

Good night again! Watched the reboot of CSI tonight. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 10-07-2021, 06:59 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Nancy, I was just thinking about Larry the other day. I hope he is okay. I remember he stopped posting right around the time he was supposed to get his COVID vaccine. Not saying the vaccine did anything, but wondering if he had problems with his health otherwise. He had some heart problems. I wish we could know. There are others I miss too......

I walked at the track yesterday. Muscles still tight and weak. But at least I'm doing it. I took in 1140 calories.

Today's Plan: 1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., treadmill or track walk; stretches, sit-ups, some arm weights.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 07:10 AM   #68  

Good morning! I’ve also been wondering about Larry. I hope he’s doing well. Finished doing 2 miles Leslie Sansone about a half an hour ago. Will have breakfast in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 10-07-2021, 09:42 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

Hi everyone,
Just a quick check in. We came back to the office full time since the beginning of October. So I've been eating junk food and sitting all day. I really hate it. When WFH, I had plenty of time to exercise and paid closer attention to what I eat.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 11:14 AM   #70  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I agree, it's difficult when people don't come back or are gone for periods of time. Beside the people from this check-in that I am missing, there are two other people on this forum. They were both diagnosed with cancer and I have not heard back from them. It makes me really sad. There was another friend on here who went missing. Me and another lady did some sleuthing and she had passed away. That was very difficult. What made that particular situation difficult is that I don't think our friends and family in real life understand about what I call "my check-in buddies" or "my online buddies". I mentioned about this person passing and people just looked at me I was crazy because I didn't "know this person". What they meant was I didn't know this person "in real life".

Steps for yesterday: 12,503

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 7

Hebrews 10:39
But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Darren felt bad withdrawing from the group, but he had to. The other three men kept cheating on their diets, and that was no help at all. Each time they gave in to temptation, Darren asked himself why he tried so hard when everyone else quit. Darren needed strength and support, not more temptation. At least on his own he stood a fighting chance. Darren prayed for guidance. Dieting was hard enough without other people making it harder. We need to attach ourselves to those who are serious and committed to losing weight. God will help us have all the strength we need to keep on our diets.

Today's thought: The weight that I've lost, was of minimal cost!
Old 10-07-2021, 04:32 PM   #71  

Good afternoon! Yangtzer, try keeping healthy snacks at your desk. Power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 10-07-2021, 07:15 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

Good evening, I skipped my walk this morning. My foot still hurting and today was swollen. I'm going to wait until Monday, but if it is not better by then I might need an x-ray.

Yesterday's steps: 12,086

Fasted 14hrs (5pm-7am)
green juice
B- scrambled egg with tomatoes & green onions and fresh cheese. Black tea with collagen and almond milk
L- ground turkey with rice and green beans
S- Black tea with almond milk and popcorn
D- none, I wasn't hungry
water with ACV
78oz of water so far
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 08:11 PM   #73  

Good evening! Muffin, so sorry your foot is hurt. Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 10-07-2021, 08:35 PM   #74  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all
Late again to the party, I just can't seem to find a good time in my day to really post...and when I was working full time it was so much easier LOL
WI same no change
WO cardio only again and no running today. My knee is still screaming at me as well as my other muscles. I know if a week this will be gone but sheesh why do I keep stopping and starting only to know I will be so sore for a week or more.

Diana I so know what you mean about the 'check in buddies' I was thinking about granny nancy too the other day. I use to laugh when her and I would be confused with others here.
ciecie, how many steps do you aim for in a day? with all your power walking.
Rachel, I have never been off this continent but would love to one day go to Spain & Portugal. Don't know why those countries cultures are so different from mine. Oh heck I would love to just travel anywhere LOL
Muffin how is your foot? Are you doing heat and ice alternating every 20 min? elevating? The mom in me is coming out
Teri I have to say you have come a long way with your eating and working out compared to last year! You would post the foods you ate and they were almost always a sugary treat or 2 or 5 and look at you now!
yangtzer, a suggestion. only bring 1 treat to work with you, and pack all your food to cover that period of time. When it's gone it's gone. I was doing this while working at the fair. There was plenty of junk food to consume but I had my 'treat' with me and never felt deprived. I also drank a lot of water.
Ok I am off for now!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 09:30 PM   #75  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Teri Keep up the great work!

Total Approx 1610 calories +

Breakfast ( 310 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (600 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories
later protein bar 280 calories

Dinner ( 700 Calories)
salad made w/romaine, cucumber, shredded carrot, pan seared salmon & BHF's ranch 500 caloires
boiled okra 100 calories
vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
1 hour walk

Have a Blessed evening!