Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 02:17 PM   #31  

Good afternoon chicklets!

Well, I was in various parts of Atlanta, GA, where filming took place. Yes, it was a speaking role (my first! ), a small part, but we all have to start somewhere. Release date, I have no idea, since it is an indy film and production just started, then there will be all the goodies such as post-production, finding distributors, etc., etc.---if it gets released at all.

Today, I braved the weigh-in, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be--only a four pound weight gain, and I can likely have that off in a couple of days, if not by the end of the week. Today, I had fruit and cottage cheese, so the day has been good foodwise the first time in a couple of weeks. Better yet, my measurements remained the same! How's that for amazement?

The cat brats are very happy to see "Meowmie" back home, by the way; the pet sitter reported that Tigger didn't want to go outside the entire time I was gone--well, let's say he's made up for it the last couple of days; he was yowling to be let out at 7:00AM this morning! And of course, they have to have the usual "kneading and staring" routine to get me out of bed to feed them as well--poor starving animals (yeah, right--sometimes they eat better than I do)!

AND...for those of you that still have dial up: GET CABLE INTERNET! You'll be glad you spent the few extra dollars! I not only get around faster online, it's rather nice NOT getting booted off all the time--AND not get complaints that people can't get through on the phone because the line is busy! (Plus I can actually use the phone without signing off first )

Well, off for my afternoon walk--check in with yunz laters!
Old 09-10-2003, 02:28 PM   #32  
BELIEVE!

Stop! Do not post here .... follow us to 300+ and ready to try again # 406

Old 09-10-2003, 04:18 PM   #33  
Syn
ONE BITE AT A TIME*Loser*

Hello Chickies,

I have been wondering what to call myself...I am too old to be a "Chickie" and not quite old enough to be an "Old Hen"

Ummm

loranden:How exciting for you to have a speaking role in a film!! WTG! I am a cat person too, Simba is my huge long haired yellow tabby that makes me laugh everyday.

bobsgal: The number of steps you take daily will surprise you I'll bet. I am thinking about joining Curves myself. I need to find out a bit more about it first. Hopefully the machimes are large enough to accomidate my plus size body!

QueenB: I remember offering the referee the use of my glasses at a Basketball game my daughter was in some years ago...!!Do you suppose that the made me do that??
Needless to say my daughter denied knowing the woman in the green sweater (myself) .. How was I to know that they caught me on tape...

2cute: Have a safe trip to MO, You know I am only 1.5 hours from the MO border. Hint hint...

Justme: I like Fall too, I hope that the chiropractic treatment will make you feel better.

BarbPa: What kind of work do you do from home? That would be something I would like to do. I am retired, but still would like to make a little extra spending $.. Sounds like you are staying OP! WTG.

Well, I think I am answering posts out of order, but I will get the hang of it one of these days...I have to leave before fininishing replies..sorry...but the guys are here that are going to paint my kitchen and cabinets...It is supposed to rain here tomorrow and they wanted to know if they could come earlier than we had scheduled! So I am off to pick out a pale shade of yellow and a shade of white that won't be too bright.....

Stay positive and ..........
Closed Thread