Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 09:30 AM   #436  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Ciecie I agree, but she didn't realize. Hopefully I got that person blocked and there won't be anymore problems.

I forgot to update on Ms. Connie. She seems to be doing OK. Hopefully the stitches and staples will come out this week. And hopefully she will get her appetite back soon, too.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:38 AM   #437  

diana, I also hope you got that person blocked. will be going for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:48 AM   #438  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

nancylmrn that is so scary with that man on your walk. I’m glad you did what you did and that you pay attention!

Granny I like your limits with popcorn. I should have some guides like you do for allowing certain things only when I meet daily criteria.

I apologize if this is tmi - I think I may have a parasite. Going to the doctor today from what I have seen in the toilet. It may explain some symptoms. I am freaked out and beyond disturbed. Prayers for healing and answers would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by JulesMarion; 02-25-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:17 AM   #439  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Granny, I so wish I could taste that butter. I'm not that big on yogurt but BUTTER...it's interesting you have what flower needs...you are so multidimensional with your knowledge. My mom swears by kefir. I can tolerate it some but to me it's so tangy....liver is beyond gross to me too...texture AND TASTE. I wouldn't call singing "a gift" for me, it's a hobby. I do love to do it but wish I were better. I watch videos because I can't afford lessons but something DRIVES me to do it...I watched some American Idol auditions and they were really out of tune and I thought if they can be that bad and confident why can't I be just a little confident when I've been told I have a pretty voice...

ciecie, enjoy your visit with your dad

Rachel, awesome on your calorie intake, do you cycle to get the average or is it steady? I had a big spaghetti dinner and just the bulk of pizza and spaghetti make me weigh more until properly digested..

flower, glad you hopped on . Interesting about the yogurt. My mom grew up on fresh milk...I thought it was super dangerous.

Diana, awesome on the weight loss!!!

keli, you are doing great. I'm getting serious about being more toned, I saw a lot more definition in my upper arms while I was doing something and I LOVE it..I was going to wa it a little longer while I was losing weight to tone up more....I really like home gym stuff but this year after ds3 starts school, I'm joining the gym close to me

Nancy, there is a guy in this neighborhood that TOTALLY creep's me out. I'm not kidding he makes me feel like the lovely bones guy...first time I ever met him he wanted to give me a ride home, (I lied about living in the neighborhood) I refused and he kept insisting...I never felt the urge to run away from someone so strong. I tell my kids to stay away from his house and NEVER talk to him...the second time I met him was at a convenience store and he grabbed my hand and I wanted to call for help, which would have been silly but then I forgot his name and was terrified he'd be angry at me because of it...the THIRD time...I was running around and had to use the bathroom, I stopped at a convenience store and they had no bathroom, so there was a liquor store next door, I was desperate as my bladder is often weak after tea....and I walked in calling for the attendant, I saw a man standing with a drink in his hand. .I thought "omg, is he drinking on the job??". He turned around ..and to my horror it was him...I could have peed myself right there. ..I was so desperate...he let me go ahead and use it, but there was no way out from back there....I ran through scenarios in my head and felt the best thing to do was get past him to the front...I did, thanked him and there was another customer...I ran out of there thinking "what in the world"!!!

I have a taser and pepper spray now if I get bold enough to walk by myself.

I want to go hiking while the boys are gone...but I don't want to go alone...even with a taser and pepper spray.

ok, hips are tight and a little sore from dance and workouts, abs also feeling a little sore from v-ups...

180.6 today, but think it's from sore and spaghetti... praying for strength to do OMAD , I did not do OMAD yesterday, but I didn't cheat my diet either...I haven't eaten with the street ministry in a while...and it was good.
Old 02-25-2019, 12:57 PM   #440  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning ladies!

I'm so bad at this these days...probably because the scale hates me and it sucks. I'm up 3 pounds of water and from what??? No clue. Didn't do badly this weekend although I did go to lunch with DH and MIL for her birthday - I ordered fajitas though. Maybe salty, idk.

Our pastor's wife has been sick for 2 years now. She had colitis and then it all went south from there. They had her on that Humira...I don't know what the heck they were thinking! I am sure it's the problem because the doctors' swear they have never seen anything like this and they don't know what it is. She was septic a couple times, had her bladder, colon, uterus, and rectum removed as a result - fast forward to yesterday and she is back in the hospital. They don't think she'll be around much longer, but they've been saying that for months. Every time she gets moved to a convalescent place it's only a matter of a day or two before she's hospitalized again. It's a hard thing to grasp. Sometimes we just don't get the answers or the results we want, but in spite of it all BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!
Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
We don't always understand it or like it, but His ways are above our ways.

Okay, today:
b - hard boiled egg, a few nuts (almond, brazilnut, cashew)
s - colby jack and cauliflower thins
l - salad w/grilled chicken from DH bbq yesterday
d - some type of leftover bbq meat, most likely a turkey burger! between cauliflower flat breads

not sure if I'll eat the other egg I brought, or if we are doing cardio tonight. Lifted weights yesterday though and did cardio Friday night. back later!!!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 02-25-2019 at 12:59 PM.
Old 02-25-2019, 02:41 PM   #441  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good afternoon to most/ morning to some and evening to the rest
WI UP 1.6lb...real head scratcher. I have eaten all but one meal at home, home cooked all the way, using weight watchers and have been under my points by 7-10 each day except Saturday when we had our family turkey dinner and then I went over by 1.....have gotten in 7 days of steps of 12,000-15,000 and not counting my activity points or 'rollover'...the meal out was a large Wendy's chili and one packet of crackers....YES I am whinning LOL. Ok am done now. I am hoping this is just some freaky gain to protest Wendy's chili....sheesh yesterdays menu looked like this. 3 eggs and 1 english muffin, wendy's large chili with a packet of crackers, fresh crab (had to get out of the shell approx 8 oz), 1 sugar free butterscotch candy, an apple and some air popped pop corn with "I can't believe it is butter spray". Tons of water. Well I only hope this water retention (which it has to be) is gone as quickly as it came.

As for my scary park experience I still see this guys face...shuddering....and the fact that I doubled back to get to the parking lot instead of continuing on to the playground area which is also connected to the parking lot (opposite end) then to have this guy approach the side of my car on the passenger side (after I gave the area a good look before getting in my car) still gives me the creeps. I will going forward not go in the earlier part of the day and will now carry pepper spray.

Jen I am sorry you have a creepy crawly person near you too.
granny, yes this guy looks(ed) just like a normal guy around 30-35ish average build and height, He spoke with a hispanic accent and was dressed all in black but it was appropriate. I think it bothers me more today than it did on Saturday morning.
Jules keep us updated, that would freak me out too

I have got to get back to work but thank you all for the concerns at the park

Last edited by nancylmrn; 02-25-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:11 PM   #442  

nancylmrn, that was a terrible experience you had on Saturday. hope that doesn't happen again.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:20 PM   #443  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Jules, we cross posted, why do you think you have a parasite?? That's scary too.

Nancy, yes, we walk by his house all the time and I get the hee by jeebies and stay across the road. We have registered sex offenders close by too and he creeps me out the most . I pray healing for your mind concerning this. It's got to be water weight.

syk, omg, that is heart breaking. I rebuke whatever it is attacking her in Jesus name. Matthew 8:17 tells me God wants us all healed. We have a formidable adversary and we ate to fight him for the promises of God are yes and Amen in Christ Jesus. I believe sickness is for God's glory in that Christians are supposed to lay their hands on the sick and they will recover for His Glory. We are just not good at it and few practice it.

ciecie, did you visit your dad? How did it go?

I did not do OMAD. I broke down and had a collagen/chia shake. Then we ate dinner. Still have to tally it. I'm so thirsty my throat is dry like cotton...

I did use Google fit and walked 1.36 miles with the boys. Ds3 fell off his electric skateboard though...he was adamant he was "giving up". I told him "no, you are not, we have to figure out where you messed up and fix it" so we practiced slow and steady decent down hills with his gear on ....he feels better about it.
Old 02-25-2019, 07:06 PM   #444  

jendiet, I didn't go to see dad today. the weather was too bad. am going to see him on Wednesday.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:01 PM   #445  
Trying to live below 200

JulesMarion Did you get a Dr's apt for today? I am also curious and concerned about the parasite situation. If that's what it is, where did it come from?
Old 02-25-2019, 09:03 PM   #446  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner ( Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Debbie Rocker's Walk, Sculpt & Tone and 10,000 steps

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 02-25-2019, 11:47 PM   #447  

julesmarion, hope you were able to get into the doctor today. went to the funeral home for calling hours tonight. will be going to the funeral tomorrow.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:00 AM   #448  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

I must have really slept at a bad angle last night. I woke up this morning with severe upper back pain. It is almost centered between the shoulder blades but is slightly more to my right side. It is very unusual for me as I seldom ever get back pain. It is located too high to be another of my long my history with kidney stones. I took two 40 mg Tramadol tablets and two 325 mg enterica Aspirin tablets. This combination hardly reduced the pain at all. I sure hope tomorrow brings some relief.

1,540 calories today and 6 grams of carbohydrates. I have not weighed myself in two weeks but I am losing inches on my waist. I had to get a smaller belt. Yay!!
Old 02-26-2019, 12:26 AM   #449  

will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes. busy and sad day today.
Old 02-26-2019, 01:21 AM   #450  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

I went to the doctor today and they have me giving them 3 separate stool samples. Lovely. There’s a chance it is something I ate that appears like worms (possibly scallions). I am beyond freaked out but either way I will be happy to have answers.
Closed Thread