Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-19-2018, 08:30 PM   #1  

Default Feeling unwell

Hello,

I have been dieting for the last three weeks with the calorie density approach. I have not adhered 100% faithfully to the diet.

I have not felt hungry throughout this period. I have not denied myself any food. I have been feeling very good, with a great mood.

The only things I have cut down are oil, butter, nuts, and cheeses. I have not completely stopped eating these. I have eaten some junk food.

I started a gym membership Monday and have worked out every day since then. This is the only thing I have done differently. I have been doing both cardio and weights easing into the routine. I have not pushed myself beyond what I could do. I have been drinking two liters of water every day.

I was feeling fine until today, I have felt faint most of the day. I ate until full at breakfast and lunch eating a balance of fruit, vegetables including potatoes, meat, legumes, and rice.

Tonight I made a bigger meal than what I usually eat off diet with meat and gravy, vegetables with butter and bacon, thinking that this would fix my unease.

While that was cooking I ate 3oz of cheese and a handful of nuts, but felt very full. I had a few bites of supper, but was unable to finish it, as I was uncomfortably full. However, I am still feeling faint.

I was thinking of drinking Boost meal replacements and going to bed early.

I have been counting my nutrion data to make sure I am not missing any vitamins or minerals. My calorie count is around 1500-2000 calories per day.

I would like your input, as to what I can do to feel better, and so that it doesn't happen again.

I will not go to the gym tomorrow and maybe the rest of the week, depending on how I feel, and I will not diet for the next few days.

Thank you so much for your support!

Last edited by Petra84; 12-19-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Petra84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 08:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Sometimes too much exercise (especially if you aren’t used to much activity at all) can cause you to feel that way. When I overdo it cardio wise I feel faint. I’d lower the intensity or maybe try every other day until you are used to being more active, then gently increase the frequency and intensity.
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote