Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-11-2017, 09:52 AM   #121  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back Weekend miss you too!

WI down some this am but still do not feel any joy in it 164.8. B/P last night 157/102 so only another week before the Dr. visit.

Yesterday the rock hunt was a blast! Found some, hide some, meet Santa, listened to local school kids play clarinets on the trail. Was a great overall day.

Granny I am sorry you were hurt by the team not acknowledging you when you were in a similar situation a few years ago.

qtkitty cool that you found some 'new' shirts to wear

Ok I am off to work now
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:06 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 177.4/177.4/134

Height: 5’0”

Posting for accountability—
Age 70, off IP for three years, starting again on my own IP plan
radley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:21 AM   #123  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone

I am back from vacation and I'm happy to report that I did not gain weight. I lost 1 pound!!! That is a first for me to lose weight while on a cruise. I was diligent with working out and I stuck to my NO desserts and NO bread & butter pledge. I ate very small amounts and I wrote down everything I ate.

Kelijpa - I am so excited about the new WW plan!

I hope you all have a great Monday
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #124  

good afternoon! just had lunch. will take a shower in a few minutes. have an electrician coming this afternoon.
ciecie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #125  
Work in Progress

Gettinfit welcome back! so glad you had and awesome trip and to lose a lb too....woza.

So far the day is good except for an unfortunate leak/seeping from my toilet this am before I left for work. So now I must get a new 'wax ring' on my way home. I did however turn the water off to the tank and made sure the bowl was as empty as it was going to get....bummer. Not the way I envisioned my evening LOL

I hope to jump back into exercise then on Tuesday night baring any more mishaps at home. (btw had to replace the handle on this same toilet this weekend...what is up with this?)
Old 12-11-2017, 05:53 PM   #126  

good evening ladies! I just got back from a brief power walk and running a couple of errands. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:05 PM   #127  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1540 Calories +

Breakfast (415 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (425 Calories)
2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 120 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories or less)

grilled chicken breast 2 orders grilled veggies, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, yellow squash 700 calories or less

Exercise:
KCM's Plateau Buster - combined workouts w/5's @ Gym added on 30 minutes bike
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:13 PM   #128  

will be shutting down in a few minutes. will post in the morning or sometime tomorrow evening.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:45 AM   #129  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,
154.7 this morning

Wow, I have some catching up to do! Hope everyone is doing well. I went to NYC with some friends, our annuity trip, lots of fun, I enjoyed myself, ate a lot of bread, but not a lot of sweets, so a success. Tracked what i ate, got back on plan and back to the office today. They are allowing me to telework two days a week, I am loving it. I have less tolerance when I do go in though

Diana hot flashes are coming more and more, last night I was sitting in my chair after exercising and my whole body just heated up, I felt it in my legs and all, whew hope this doesn’t last forever.

GettinFit I am excited about the new plan, too. Luckily for me, I already eat some of those things that are now zero, like beans, chickpeas, mussels, shrimp, nonfat yogurt, etc. last night I didn’t stop when satisfied, well I didn’t stop when physically satisfied, it was ok though, I made a sort of stir fry with rice, mixed veg, shrimp and mussels, it was so good, I had to go back for more, haven’t done that in a long time.

Well, some things never change, I’m running late, we have a quarter inch of snow, so I can use that as an excuse

Hope everyone has a great day

I did a Leslie Sansone 3 mile workout, something for the heart association on YouTube, one 15 second ad that I just walked through, it was just her, I really enjoyed it.

Last edited by kelijpa; 12-12-2017 at 06:48 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:54 AM   #130  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 211.6 new low

Actual Yesterday - Calories-1299, Protein 64, Net Carbs-100, Fat-70, Omega Ratio 3.2, Walk 12,889 steps, Yoga 1 hour
Goal Today-Calories 1139, Protein 83, Net carbs 91, Fat-47, Omega Ratio 3.4, Walk 12,000 steps, yoga 20 minutes

Still kind of down. Good-yesterday was our 37th anniversary. We were too tired after yoga to do anything. Another good point... one young man who used to be on the team (he trained with us, he just turned 18 so could not officially join until then) contacted me yesterday and thanked me for working with and mentoring him. He messed up because, well, he was a kid and made some mistakes, but is growing a little in wisdom. He also messed up by not doing his Eagle Scout project and now it is too late. It felt good that he came to me and thanked me for being there for him-he said I was one of two people who were really there for him. Bad-Found out yesterday we need to replace our downstairs HVAC. Not what I wanted to hear but it is 15 years old and was the cheap ones contractors put in when they build. Downstairs is a walk out basement so we are going for a basic unit but even so they are not cheap. Bad Found out there was some fine print and my SIL will not be able to get the vice principal job that he was hoping for because in SC they require a secondary school admin to have one year of teaching in a secondary school (he has 11 in a primary school) and he needs another semester of teaching at same. He had to read through 50 pages of stuff to find it and nobody told him this until he filed his MEd, so he is in debt for getting his degree and the job he thought he was going to get is not going to happen and he is pretty crushed. Between that and my daughter is seeing the doctor next week for a follow up. I am going with her.

Gettinfit - way to go on losing weight on vacation.
Radley - Welcome!
Qtkitty- Fitting into smaller clothes is a great feeling and glad the doctor note gave you a boost. Sometimes the day to day looks so small but when you look back.............
Nancy-All I can say is they don't build toilets like they used to. Really We have had more problems with toilets in our newer house than we ever had with them before.

Last edited by grannynancy; 12-12-2017 at 06:57 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:08 AM   #131  

good morning! just had breakfast. will work out in a few minutes.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:04 AM   #132  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Does anyone have an Instant Pot?

Ciecie Keep up the great work!

grannynancy Congrats on the new low!

Kelijpa I have been having warming episodes during the morning, once I get up. Congrats on the 154!

Last night I added on: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise Commuter Workout

Calories for yesterday: 1540 +
Weigh In: 185.2
Down: .6

Have a Blessed day!

I like today's devotion.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 12

Matthew 5:8
'Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.'

Denise wanted to do what was right. She was a good person, and it never occurred to her that her weight problem might be displeasing to God. Her friend tried to tell her that it didn't mean God didn't love her. What she meant was that God likes it best when we take the best care of ourselves possible, and that extra weight wasn't doing that. Denise pondered what her friend said to her for a long while, then resolved to try her best to lose weight. Apologetically, she prayed to God and asked Him to help her as she tried to set things right. The prayer of a person pure in heart and full of kindness speaks loudest into the ear of the Lord.
Today's thought: I wish my heart could teach my mouth to say 'no'!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:50 AM   #133  
Work in Progress

Good morning everyone
WI bounce back up to 166.4 that is 1.8lb gain in one day....sheesh. I really am not stressing like I use to I am more concerned about my b/p 170/113 this am resting heart rate 73
I see med's in my future for sure

Diana
I only have an ole fashioned pressure cooker that I don't use much anymore. But I am enjoying my sous vide wand. I made black beans in it on Sunday they were so good and last night I put a tri-tip roast in. The meat is done this am but I will let it stay 'warm' while I am at work. That is the nice thing about this gadget you can leave it on and it will not over cook your food

Well I am off to work will check back in later today
Old 12-12-2017, 10:30 AM   #134  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

And, of course, the stress of worrying about your BP makes it go higher as you measure it. I am always much higher at the doctors office, for example, so that they "take" the home monitor readings after they confirmed mine matched theirs in the office

But since you are getting it at home...it probably is that high.......just to note that your state and anticipation/concern when taking it can raise it.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:11 PM   #135  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

grannynancy - Congrats on another new low You are seriously rockin it! Keep up the great work. Yep, my B/P is also higher when I go to the drs office. He tells me that I have "white coat syndrome". No matter how calm I try and stay, it's always just a little higher in the office. Sometimes when the take it a second time it goes down a bit.

Nancy - I hope you got your toilet repaired okay yesterday and hope that your B/P goes down. That can be stressful.

Kelijpa - Glad you enjoyed your trip to NY. Last night I made a pot of 16 bean soup and it's hard to believe that it's 0 Points! So filling and so good. I'm having that and a WW Rich Toffee bar for lunch and only 3 Pts total for lunch.

Diana - I have a Cook's Companion 500W Ceramic 3.2 qt Nonstick 6-in-1 Digital Wonder Pot and I love it. I got it off one of the shopping channels last year.

I hope everyone else is having a good day. So far so good for me. I'm back into my routine and out of vacation mode now. I got out for a 45 mins walk yesterday and am planning to walk today as well.

Have a great OP day everyone
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote