Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 08:32 PM   #76  
The ever shrinking woman!

oh, it's no problem Faye, I didn't take it that way, I just wanted you to know that I do realize I am not in the same boat, but that I do sympathize, and love being here with you ladies

K really going now..
Old 07-21-2003, 08:56 PM   #77  

Well ladies I must say that I do know how everybody does feel. I also have an eating disorder and have been on both sides of the fence, unfortunatly people get the stares and comments if they are over weight or too thin, by others standards. You see when i was in high school, I was really at an ideal weight for my height and bone structure. I was 150 lbs at 5'5 and have an athletic build,but never realized it. Then after high school I got married and put on close to 100 lbs with both of my children. I stayed this way for comfort, and stress. I had a verbialy abusive husband that did not want to work or take care of the kids, so i worked 2 jobs plus taking care of kids. I finally got the nerve to leave and loast much of that weight very quickly. Then soon after met another man, and somehow becane anorexic, and dropped even more weight. My lowest weight was under 100 lbs. And this brings me to where I am today, got rid of that man, and gained about 100 lbs. So know I am struggling with the last part of that weight that I need to loose. I have the greatest supportive BF. We work out together about 3-4 times a week.
And I am pleased to day that when I weighed at the gym tonight I have lost 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks, putting me at 178.5.

This time I am trying to do this the right way. But for me I know I can not get on the scales too often or I will probably be very obsesive about it. So i try for only once a month.

Well I am sorry this is so long,and a bit of a ramble. I hope that it makes sence, but some of these things I have never told anyone else before.

Thanks
Sarah
Old 07-22-2003, 05:52 AM   #78  

DO NOT POST HERE! COME JOIN US AT #13
Closed Thread