Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 09:45 AM   #271  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

love2b: I love to walk with other people too, but that's a luxury I don't always get. So I got really good earphones and stunning music for myself and that's my companion. There's nothing like walking alone and listening to good music!(When there's no one to walk with) LOL

Lianna: I feel you on that one. You won't even feel like getting out of bed! Lol. May be you should have done some thorough stretching before going to bed y'day.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
LiannaKole that all of our weights keep going down and definitely no stalls/plateaus I had only been getting 5.5 hours of sleep a night for weeks and I think it must have caught up with me finally last night. I was exhausted. Sadly I still woke up this morning wanting a nap after I took my son to the bus stop. I usually lay on the sofa for 35-40 minutes until I have to wake my daughter up when I don't get enough sleep So I guess you're right one night isn't going to cut it

hhm, not TMI at all and I have the same issue since going low carb. Literally everything seems to give me gas. My middle son always seems to be near when I need to expel it. My stomach just rolls you can hear it some days. I told my husband it must have something to do with losing weight. I have never heard those sounds before or experienced this much gas I bought some gas relief pills that I chew when I have to go out.
Thanks for the replies love2b and everyone else!

Today it has gone down quite a bit, but the scale showed 173 today =(, I really feel like it's a fluke though!!

Thirty-after I read your response I increased the incline on my treadmill and it was SO MUCH HARDER. Omg. But it felt great!! I love the way you're going about the "diet". I loathe measuring and counting everything but it gives me control lol, and I have free time now since finals are over.

I'm trying to lower my carbs today and increase my fats, I keep hearing about this ketosis thing, and I kinda want to give it a go, anyone here have luck with it?!
Old 04-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #273  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi ladies! all but one pound of water left...should be gone tomorrow. I really need to get back on the downward spiral PAST the water! I've been eating kale salad all week that I got from Costco and I love it. I think it helps my digestive system I am hungry right now and it's snack time - I'm going to go pop some microwave popcorn in the warming kitchen...when I get home DH and I are doing squats. We do 6 sets of at least 20 reps in rapid succession and it's a KILLER
Old 04-02-2014, 06:08 PM   #274  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Syckgirlsfv, yay on the pound left feels good I'm sure. I need to get on a downward spiral quickly also instead of the up and up We will soon Squats, way to go

thirti4thrity, I'm gonna get out there one day

hhm, that's one crazy scale you have! I do the intervals on the treadmill it's like going up and down different hills I love it and the burn is much better. When it goes down to 3.0 I raise it. It just feels better I also have to measure and count or I overeat. Thanks goodness for MFP

I hope to see a better number on the scale tomorrow for sure

Last edited by love2b150; 04-02-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:27 AM   #275  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

164.0 this morning!

I know it's mostly water weight. But the main reason is that I have been constipated for days. Sunday was the last time I visited the loo It's not normal because I've been drinking loads of water and yet I understand it some way because I've been having starchy carbs throughout the week.

I've started my day eating fruits but I'm gonna pass by the pharmacy today to see if they'll give me something to help with the stinky situation.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:13 AM   #276  
~Rennie

thirti4thirty, hope you get some relief I'm irregular so that's normal for me. I don't go for days or a week at a time I need more fruit and fiber for sure I suppose

only down .2 to 163.4 ... not enough rest/sleep better lunch tomorrow
Old 04-03-2014, 08:57 AM   #277  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

166 AGAIN today. Seriously, I'm tired of the 60s now. But It wasn't an unexpected weigh in. My muscles are sore and my TOM surprised me today.

love2b, it was a fun routine! I often go through a bunch of routines because I get bored with just one. Which is irritating, but true. I'm sore again today, but I just tell myself it's my muscles growing.

thirti4thirty: I definitely should have stretched! I did a bit, but not nearly enough. I did stretch properly after yesterday's workout, and I am still sore this morning (oh yes I am), but I'm not in as much pain as yesterday. Yay!

Syckgirlsfv: I'm right with you on the water weight. Won't let me go. Of course, I'm not helping much... That kale salad sounded delicious. Love kale. I could eat it all the time. <3

Last edited by LiannaKole; 04-03-2014 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:59 AM   #278  
~Rennie

LiannaKole I am tired of the 160's also. Usually the goal I plan for myself doesn't happen when I want so maybe in May I'll hit 159-160. I don't see it happening by my birthday as I'd like, so oh well Sore muscles just prove you've put in the work and it will pay off. Keep up the great work
Old 04-03-2014, 12:11 PM   #279  
California licensed CPA!

LiannaKole the kale salad I got at Costco - here's what's in it:
Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Green Cabbage, Kale, Chicory - it comes with a really good poppy seed dressing and dried cranberries/pumpkin seeds. I love it! I usually only like Kale if it's cooked in soup, but the salad mix is awesome.

My last water pound loves me too much to leave yet...in fact I am up a couple ounces today whatever...I ate pretty good yesterday. Greek yogurt, popcorn, broccoli cheese stuffed chicken breast (it was breaded though), steamed cauliflower. Snacks were just a couple pieces of dark chocolate super fruits, 4 cashew clusters, and a couple pretzel chips. The human body can be so weird.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:53 PM   #280  

S/C/G: 189/166/147

Height: 5'7"

Hey all,
No loss this week but I fit back into my old jeans. So after I get paid at midnight well see how much money is left to go shopping.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:35 AM   #281  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

Ugh, was upto 175 today (literally wanted to cry when I saw this number) and I'm so so bloated. Not sure what's happening with me! TMI, but I'm totally taking some probiotics to see if this bloated-ness goes away, so over this weight gain!!

I also cheated today so that's no good, but is it bad that it was soo satisfying? But I wanted cry a bit afterwards, stupid 175!!

What do you guys do to get rid of water weight? Drink more water?! I find it hard to believe these 7lbs in a week is water but we'll see. I haven't been eating extra calories at all, and my cheat today were two donuts, max 700 cals (350 each) but MFP calculated them to be 290, but still can't lead to 7lbs?!!! what the heck?!

I'm so upset with my weight. 3 weeks until this wedding and I'm going up

Ok, sob story over!! thanks for letting me vent ladies!
Old 04-04-2014, 08:31 AM   #282  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

166.6 today. I ate well yesterday and everything. But I am on TOM. Often I see a drop afterward. Hopefully I will this time, too.

I've essentially been around 166 for weeks now. That's always frustrating and scary for me. I'm still afraid that someday my weight loss will just stop with no logical explanation, no matter what I do or don't do. Logically, this is ridiculous - it's never happened and won't happen. But it still worries me. So, this is the time when I sit myself down and say, "Honey, your body is adjusting to losing weight. Be patient, stick with it, and it'll come off. I promise. Just trust me, it'll all be fine." (Yes, I'm my own life coach ).
Old 04-04-2014, 11:49 AM   #283  
California licensed CPA!

hhm6 - that happens to me, too sometimes. It sucks! I have 2 pounds of water right now, and I think it's because I ate a LOT of cauliflower the last few days (it bloats because of the high fiber) and also maybe a little too much sodium. Hormones can be the reason, too...they're such *****es!
Try dandelion root - it's a natural diuretic. I have the tea and I also usually take a capsule each day but I ran out. And yes, drink more water! Also a few good cardio sessions where you sweat a lot works. Sometimes you just have to give it time.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:06 PM   #284  
~Rennie

Syckgirlsfv, the popcorn always messes me up. Everytime I eat it I'm up water weight but oh how I love it Is dandalion root a supplement or tea?

PostWedding so you've loss some inches Nice NSV The number on the scale will definitely follow, keep up the good work

hhm, read my post below I did horribly yesterday . If it's gas I say go to Walmart or whatever pharmacy and get some gas relief tablets/chewables. If it's water weight you can take water pills. I hope something gives you relief

LiannaKole, I love the way your life coach talks I need to hear that some days also. I just told a friend that I have been at 163 point something for 8 days now. I did see 162.6 one day and it quickly went back. I will not let 163 capture my thoughts. I will do better and stay OP So keep talking to me LIFE COACH it helps

Well bad me did horribly yesterday, I was over in calories by 1193 and carbs by 244. MFP surely puts things into perspective for ya . I didn't do any exercise either. Just spent the better part of the day with my thin wanting to stop every where to eat daughter yesterday We had a good time but goodness I couldn't do that everyday. I drank a nice warm glass of prune juice before bed because my stomach was a mess. Thank goodness it does help me Weigh in today was 163.8 up .4 from yesterday which would have been way worse if not for that fiber

ETA: I did make it to the gym today burned 504 calories so feeling good. My oldest doesn't have football practice today so he wants to go to the gym the evening. What is you alls take on working out (which for me is more walking) twice in one day? I do brisk up hill walking. I haven't done it in 4 years and before it was counter active use to give me an up on the scale most times.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:20 PM   #285  
California licensed CPA!

Dandelion root comes in both...tea and also supplement form. I like to use the capsules but when I run out I drink the tea until I get more
Closed Thread