Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #16  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by losermom View Post
LockItUp, you have every right to be conceited--you look hot girl! I'm right there along side you and I love it. Haters be d@mned!
THANK YOU! And exactly!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'8

I've been doing great too! Just got down into the 200's and I'm fitting into more and more of my old clothes. In fact, I just bought myself a new pair of heeled fall boots since I can walk on heels again without killing my feet

I've also learned to beat myself up less and stress less about the day to day fluctuations in my weight. If I go out, I know I'll be up the next day and I'm like "ok" when I see it instead of despairing. I really feel the shift towards a more positive mentality.

I have a feeling I'll get to onederland in mid October at this pace!
Katbot24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 298/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. I'm down a little over 60 pounds since I started this weight loss gig last January. I'm feeling better and my pain levels (I have arthritis) have greatly diminished. I've lost enough weight that I can fit into airplane seats and buckle the belt comfortably. I changed jobs in July and my new job requires travel. I couldn't have done it this time last year. My annual blood work results show greatly improved cholesterol levels and I've gone from being insulin resistant to have fasting blood glucose levels in the normal range.

I sometimes get overwhelmed by how much more I need to lose but I have to remind myself that I've already come a long way!
Garnet2727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #19  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Still doing good this morning!

The scale is still hovering at 250 but I really don't care. I've been enjoying myself, maintaining a ten pound loss for a few weeks. I am lowering my calories a bit and add in exercise, but maintaining that loss is important. Ten pounds is as important as fifty, and I'm only a month in so that's a better loss than I'll probably have for a while.

I splurged a bit the past few days and so it's amazing to still be at 250. I know I don't want to stay here though so I'm aiming to get to 249 before October!

YAY! You're all doing amazing. I hope everyone continues to feel awesome! Life is good and there's a lot to live for. Have a great day everybody!
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #20  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I feel like a rockstar. I am maintaining my weight and my size is still going down little by little while I continue making gains in the gym. People who haven't seen me are commenting on it (some good, some bad) despite the fact I have been around the same scale weight for several months now!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #21  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Awesome Krampus! Keep it up in the gym.

I need to get my butt in gear as far as exercise goes, but I'm happy just to be counting calories right now. The slower the better, I think. I have all the time in the world to add in exercise, right now my eating habits are what's been keeping me overweight!

I'm glad everyone is feeling so great, I hope today is bright for everyone. ^.^
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #22  
Becoming A Better Me

YEEHAA! made it thru my 1st of 8 Tabata classes yesterday as well as my regular work-out!!!!! when i started my journey in july i could barely walk or stand for that matter for 15minutes at a time! definitely feelin good!
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #23  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

I have been feeling so great about my weight loss journey and becoming healthier again because I feel like this is quickly becoming my lifestyle, which is exactly what I wanted. I constantly think about how I can make healthier choices, what type of exercise I want to do tomorrow, etc. and also the fact that my hubby picked me up yesterday and didn't struggle nearly as much as he has before. That really picked up my mood haha!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote