Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #31  

I love clothes, but I often dislike shopping for clothes, I just get frustrated when they don't fit well Shoes on the other hand...I have my eyes set on a pair and I planned outfits in my head that would go with them. I'd also love an iPod touch, but I'm not sure if it's worth the money, so we'll see...As for the tattoo idea, I think it's great, I personally don't have any, but I'd love to get one. However, I need to really think it through, don't want to regret it a month after having it done.
Natasha22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #32  
It's Kassie Baby!

S/C/G: 250/206/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha22 View Post
I love clothes, but I often dislike shopping for clothes, I just get frustrated when they don't fit well Shoes on the other hand...I have my eyes set on a pair and I planned outfits in my head that would go with them. I'd also love an iPod touch, but I'm not sure if it's worth the money, so we'll see...As for the tattoo idea, I think it's great, I personally don't have any, but I'd love to get one. However, I need to really think it through, don't want to regret it a month after having it done.
Ipod is SO worth it. I love mine <3 and I know what you mean about clothes. I shouldn't be sad that the clothes don't fit..but I am..
kassiebby1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #33  
For my future self!

S/C/G: 187/179/150

Height: 5'4

Clothes and SHOES!
VioletBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #34  
is a persistent thistle

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/133

Height: 5'6"

Clothes, clothes, clothes! Since I will be building a wardrobe from the ground up I figure I might as well do it right. I'm already in the planning stages for that.

I also want to get some dental work done. Actually, that's a reward for losing weight and quitting smoking and becoming debt free! 2012 is quite the year for me.
Thistleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #35  
It's Kassie Baby!

What clothes do you all have your eyes on specifically? [:
Old 03-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 181/139/120

Height: 5'3.5"

Clothes! Nice form-fitting, cute clothes! I want to wear skirts, I want cute tops, I want it all!
Nadya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:01 PM   #37  
...and I need to dance!

S/C/G: 176.6/144.4/140

Height: 5'3"

I have plans for a new (large) tattoo when I hit my goal too. I can't wait! I also have a list of smaller ticket items that I reward myself with each time I loose 5 lbs.
SisterFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:55 AM   #38  
It's Kassie Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterFunk View Post
I have plans for a new (large) tattoo when I hit my goal too. I can't wait! I also have a list of smaller ticket items that I reward myself with each time I loose 5 lbs.
Are the small items more tats? And what kind of tattoo are you gonna get?
Old 03-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #39  
...and I need to dance!

S/C/G: 176.6/144.4/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassiebby1124 View Post
Are the small items more tats? And what kind of tattoo are you gonna get?
One of the small items is to get an existing tattoo touched up. The other smaller items are shoes, new wallet, new pots and pans etc...

The large tattoo design hasn't been finalized yet but probably a paisley/flower design for my back.
SisterFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #40  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadya View Post
Clothes! Nice form-fitting, cute clothes! I want to wear skirts, I want cute tops, I want it all!

good luck! i was at the mall just yesterday and so frustrated because flowy seems to be the trend right now. a lot of tops were oversized width-wise and slightly cropped. i hate this trend and hope it soon passes, lol.

any of you ever get tops from victoria's secret?? someone at work brought in a catalog and their bra tops look very .. flattering :P lol
valalltogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #41  
It's Kassie Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valalltogether View Post
good luck! i was at the mall just yesterday and so frustrated because flowy seems to be the trend right now. a lot of tops were oversized width-wise and slightly cropped. i hate this trend and hope it soon passes, lol.

any of you ever get tops from victoria's secret?? someone at work brought in a catalog and their bra tops look very .. flattering :P lol
Gosh I love VS. I want a swimsuit from there
Old 03-14-2012, 01:19 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

My biggest reward will be having our 2nd child. I want to be at a healthy weight before I have our next. I just had some complications last time and I want to try to avoid it in the future. The other reward is a new wardrobe though...maybe not all at one time but I just can't wait to have options...and not look frumpy.
LARWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #43  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistleberry View Post
Clothes, clothes, clothes! Since I will be building a wardrobe from the ground up I figure I might as well do it right. I'm already in the planning stages for that.
Me too. I spend all my waking hours online window shopping and dreaming of gorgeous clothes. It really inspires me though so it actually helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassiebby1124 View Post
What clothes do you all have your eyes on specifically? [:
Just really gorgeous clothes from my favourite designer brands. I love clothes and I love fashion but I never buy good quality clothes because I don't want to spend lots of money when I'm not happy with my body and am constantly trying to lose weight. When I finally buy myself my dream wardrobe I want to look and feel hot so spending money on expensive clothes will totally be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadya View Post
Me too, me too, me too!

Last edited by BeautyandtheBeast; 03-14-2012 at 03:37 PM.
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:11 PM   #44  
It's Kassie Baby!

I think the clothing item I would reward myself with would have to be a bra from VS since the bandwidth is always too small for me
Old 03-14-2012, 08:41 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 206/147/140

Clothes is the obvious answer but, I've spent a small fortune updating clothes while losing so, while it will be fun to buy clothes to KEEP instead of wearing them for just a short time before they're too big, that's not really a reward reward...

Honestly all I can think of is that, when I get to my goal, my real reward is going to be this: I have vowed to myself to work as hard at maintaining as I have at losing, so my reward will be never ever being more than 5 lbs above my ideal weight again. Not having to go through the misery of being so overweight, and being at my "fighting weight" while feeling good, is really really going to be huge. My reward will be never seeing 200+ again, or 190, or the 180's or 170's or 160's or 150's.

My reward will be to never again feel so dissatisfied with what I've done to my body. I am going to take great care of it from here on out.

The only other thing I can think of is, I'm going to have a new drivers license picture made.
makingthechanges is offline   Reply With Quote