Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #91  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance View Post
Vixsin: Hope you get the whoosh you're looking for. Enjoy Trainer Steve. BTW, I've developed a mental image of what Trainer Steve looks like. If he's anything other than young, built, and sexy don't tell me! Don't want to burst the fantasy bubble!
I'm hoping for the hottie side of things myself. We shall see!!! I'll be there before my appointment to get some quality elliptical time in so maybe I'll spot who he is. LOL
Old 11-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #92  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Moondance Loved all your emoticons! I am having a great writing day except for a snag that I didn't research, now I have to go back and rework it, but it can be done. I have been doing laundry like a mad woman. So glad the 3lbs have stayed gone, I think I have them

Since cleaning off my kitchen table, I can work down stairs next to the laundry room, so I have no excuses. I've been staying on top of chores this week which is totally freaking everyone out...including me. Dr. laughed when he heard about it. Last night after dinner, I read 7 chapters of Catcher in the Rye to my kids (11&15) it helps DS who has ADHD. My throat is killing me today, I'm hoping its just from reading and not a cold, but my head is achy too. So no exercise in two days, my neck is twisted anyway. Not sure how I'll lose the added pounds, but I'm not worried, I know it'll come off.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #93  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

K9 Hi! You gave that treadmill a workout! Great job! Nothing wrong with a little redneck.

Itsmyturn Hi I hope you are having a fantastic day!

Berry Great job on the .6! I remember my original goal and still my lifetime goal was to get below 200. I never, ever thought I would go as low as I am now. I remember being totally amazed everytime I would have a loss after the initial goal. Another thing I never mentioned here. I always thought I was a big person. I have always been very overweight, but I thought I was big boned/framed. The reasons I thought this was because I have big feet, I am taller than most women, and have always had very large hips. I now realize that I am not a big boned/framed person. I am probably normal size. I don't know exactly where to measure, but I measured my wrist this morning. I measured below the bone (closer to the elbow vs. wrist). It's 5 1/2 inches. Do you know what that means? I see you talk about that, but I'm not knowledgable about it. You will know where to stop your weight loss, where you feel comfortable. Something else that still amazes me is that my Dr. told me about the weight she thought was good for me. Other people on here, that are a similar height than me, their Dr. told them a higher weight. I find all of that interesting, althought I don't understand it. Maybe it has to do with frame size.

Wannabeloseragain Congrats on that whoosh!

Jomatho Great job on that run and no pain!

Mamakat Hi I hope you are having a great one!

Vixsin Hi

Moondance LOL @ the draught! It's funny you mentioned that. Yesterday I drank a little less water because I have been so bloated. I guess that totally backfired!

Kaylachristine That beef stroganoff sounds delish!
Old 11-16-2011, 05:20 PM   #94  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Flyby because I gotta get to the gym! Wow, I had to go back a page to see my last post. I hadn't realized I hadn't been here in so long (?) so many posts (?) Will try to catch up later. K9Owner, I saw your dogs. They are so sweet, as are you for taking them in! Thank you!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #95  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hello Everyone!

Hello TTOM! Maybe I will get rid of some of this water weight now!

Total Approx 1380 Total Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
1/2 TBS Hellman's light mayonnaise/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (640 Calories)
Bread w/butter 160 calories
6 ounce Sirloin 260 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 220 calories

Exercise:
Project You Full Body Circuit w/8's & 10's
TF HIIT 25
Old 11-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #96  
Super Single Mom

So Trainer Steve was a 21 yr old , blonde haired, blue eyed, bulky, beefy hunk of man. I felt like I was his mom at times. LOL He was adorable. He gave me some great information and I told him that my whole mission is to bridge the gap from cardio to weight training so that I can get a better handle on my loose skin and build some lean muscle. I have my next meeting with him next week where we will go over the plan he has set up for me.

Got a great workout tonight as well. I did 20 mins on the elliptical at ungodly resistance and then met with Steve and then hopped on the treadmill for 20 mins! I actually RAN! It felt so good to be running. I love how running makes me feel so strong! Needless to say, my legs are achey already...which means I am gonna be SUPER sore in the morning/afternoon. I love exercise!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

Tomorrow, I'm venturing out and buying a scale. Weighing at the doctor twice a year is too little. I'm extremely extremely nervous about what the weight will tell me.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #98  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixsin View Post
So Trainer Steve was a 21 yr old , blonde haired, blue eyed, bulky, beefy hunk of man. I felt like I was his mom at times. LOL He was adorable. ... I love exercise!
So, some eye candy while you work out! It's a win-win!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:02 PM   #99  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabellaOlivia View Post
Tomorrow, I'm venturing out and buying a scale. Weighing at the doctor twice a year is too little. I'm extremely extremely nervous about what the weight will tell me.
A scale will just give you more knowledge - good or bad and you'll just continue from there.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:03 PM   #100  
Melissa

OK, has anyone seen LarryH around? Did he say he was leaving or would be busy for awhile?
Old 11-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #101  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Another super check in for tonight.

Cals:1499
Abwork + Ran-A-Mile: 281
Water: 72 oz

This feels sooooo generic to me! I seriously need a new lappie!
Old 11-16-2011, 11:51 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
OK, has anyone seen LarryH around? Did he say he was leaving or would be busy for awhile?
Melissa, Thanks for asking I have been really busy with the Shriners lately and have not had much time for sitting at my computer. I seem to be having a rough time with snacking after supper. Usually it is a healthy snack but too much of a good thing is still too much. I think I will have to totally eliminate evening snacks for a while. I can't seem to have just a little. This evening for example I had four large apples. Oh well no one said this would be easy but it would be worth it.

My DW went to the eye doctor for her 6 month diabetic eye exam and the news was not good. The eye pressure is too high and the doc says she has beginning glaucoma. He prescribe eye drops and told her she would need to use them daily for the rest of her life. She goes for a follow up appointment next month to see if the drops are working.

Larry,
Old 11-17-2011, 06:07 AM   #103  
Nikki

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/155

Height: 5'7

Hey everyone!

Blah. Weigh in at 165 today. I've been doing well eating and drinking since the funeral, but I also started a new birth control pill this past weekend. So I made it down to 163 before, but now back to 165. I'm not sure if its continued water weight from the weekend, new bloat from the pill, or what. I'll just keep keepin' on, and eventually it'll resolve itself!

Things have been crazy busy here. 12 days till Disney, and lots to get ready!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
Old 11-17-2011, 07:00 AM   #104  
Super Single Mom

Well I was right. 197.8 this morning. Up by 2 lbs. My legs are really sore this morning and I think they may still get worse. LOL No worries, I can still walk up and down the stairs without yelping, so I'm good. LOL Of course TOM is raging this month which is NO HELP AT ALL!! And to add to all of that, I didn't get enough sleep last night. LOL

So take your pick as to the reason I'm up 2 lbs this morning. No worries here. I am on plan today and drinking lots of water. Not sure if I'll make it to the gym today. I think I may do a little yoga today and try to stretch out my legs.

Need to get us motivated. Will check back after I get to work.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:04 AM   #105  
Melissa

Just a quick run in and hopefully more later, but up .2. Hubby is up more than a pound, from homemade bean soup (beans not from a can)?
Closed Thread