3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   December Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/218503-december-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome.html)

L R K 12-02-2010 12:36 PM

Demona - Your day looks good, keep it up! :D

LittleL - It was de-lici-ous! Possibly my fave breakfast :drool:

nicole - Great to see you back!!!!! :hug: And great job getting past your goal! :yay:

Ekicna - Hi and Welcome to the thread :welcome2:

Pink - Don't stress out about 1 bad day, just get right back up on that horse!

stein - It can be hard to get in all your cals every day, just do what you can and make sure the cals you are getting are the best food choices.

Diana - Thanks :hug: I did sleep better last night.

shells - Thanks :hug: Food Inc. is sad but mostly it is very eye opening.

Pint - Fate eh ... someone really didn't want you to eat that chip!

roxanne - I hope your studying goes by quickly! Good luck!

L R K 12-02-2010 12:41 PM

Here is my plan for the day Thurs 12/2/2010

B - 1 slice whole wheat bread w/ natural peanut butter + 1 choc.soy pudding + small banana

S - V8 Vegetable Juice

L - Sandwich - 2 slices whole wheat bread, grilled mock-chicken, soy cheese, mixed greens and veganaise + 1 apple

S - Handful of organic tortilla chips w/ organic hot salsa

D - Going out tonight, not sure where yet

Drinking: At least 2 cups green tea + At least 2L water

Have a happy, healthy and OP day :wave:

Vixsin 12-02-2010 12:41 PM

Hi Girls!!!! :grouphug:

Today's word is WHOOSH! I am down 2 lbs from yesterday. Woo hoo It will prolly bounce up tomorrow but who cares! Today I am down 2!!! :dancer:

Linds: I would LURVE a holiday challenge! What are you thinking? I vote staying away from the evil temptations. Can't wait to see the new hair do!

Lauren: :hug: I'm sorry about those horrible dreams. I hope your sleep is better tonite!!

Roxanne: Anytime, girl! :hug: Someone had to kick me in the a$$ too when it came to this crazy weight loss thing. Thinking about it like I mentioned is what helps me stick to it. As long as I can stay in control of my eating, I know things are going in the right direction. You will too! I'm proud of you for sticking with everything through the challenges you've faced. You're doing a GREAT job!!!! I mean that from the heart. :hug:

:wave: to anyone I missed. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Ekicna 12-02-2010 01:04 PM

Thanks for the welcome and encouragement ladies! So far today I have had 1 cup of Honey Nut Cheerios with 1 cup of fat free milk. I keep track of my food intake on My Fitness Pal. My name on there is CTK3989.

Wysteria 12-02-2010 02:08 PM

*skids in - literally this time*

Honestly. What the heck? We've got awful snow here and the gym is closed so I've been going quietly insane not being able to exercise. I don't consider trudging around in said snow in my heavy hiking boots EXERCISE. That falls under the banner of 'torture'.

Anyway, food for today:

Breakfast (when I remembered): Porridge with a spoon of sugar. Nom!
Lunch: Baked panko-coated chicken with steamed broccoli, sweetcorn and chilli jam. Panko is a kind of breadcrumb, for those of you that are unaware.
Snack: Small bowl of chocolate sauce >.> OH COME ON, IT'S MINUS THREE OUTSIDE!
Dinner: Not sure what I'm going to have. Probably wheat free pasta with sauce as it's quick and that's all that there is.

Ridiculous weather is ridiculous. Here's proof - this is my street at 9am this morning:
http://i55.tinypic.com/29xfz8w.jpg

cincimini 12-02-2010 02:53 PM

I was looking for my 'accountability' post I made earlier...and found it in the weigh-in thread :lol:. DUH!

Quote:

Well, well...this is going to be interesting. I've just found out that I'm starting my "interim" job on Monday. I am still looking for something permanent, but for the meantime I need something to DO or else I'm going mental. So - while I'm excited about this opportunity (and the fact that I'll be making a bit of money!), I am nervous about how I am going to keep my weight-loss going.
The food won't be a big issue. In fact, being away from home (and the kitchen) will make it easier not to snack. But I am wondering what to do about my workouts. I start work at 7:30am and my gym doesn't open until 8:30, so there's no way to go before work (aside from the fact that, realistically, I'd never get up early enough for that anyway). I love getting my workouts done in the morning (I HATE showering twice a day!) and I'm just worried now that I won't get my butt around to do it AFTER work or that I'll start having all sorts of excuses for not going. So...please kick me in the butt if I start to skip :lol:.

Other than that - having a decent day today so far:
B - 2 small slices of bread with honey/nutella, coffee with milk
S - Latte during the job interview
L - Noodles scrambled with 1 egg and 2 tbsp apple sauce
For the sake of accountability, here is the rest of my food intake:
S - Latte, 1 Mon Cheri, 1 piece of candy from my advent calendar (they are bite-sized, so... *blush*)
D - Stir-fry with tofu, yellow pepper, onion and snap peas, orange for dessert

PS:
Wysteria - Nice picture. I'm a sucker for snow though :lol:

Vixsin - Congrats on the 2lbs!

Lauren - Hope you have a nice dinner out! Tortilla chips - YUM! I miss them :-(

roxanne - It's very possible not eating breakfast is giving you 'fuzzy' moments. That's why it's so important for kids to eat a good breakfast before school!

Pint - :hug:

Pinkstar104 12-02-2010 03:04 PM

Hi everyone :wave: hope you're all having a great day!

Lindsey & Shells- Thanks guys! I can count on you all to make good of bad times. At least I can do my best from this point on, because I learned from the binge yesterday. It is not worth it at all.

Pint- It is tough. I defiantly can relate. I think its best to eliminate all the trigger food. No doubts about it. We had a rough day yesterday but luckily we are on plan today and have the whole month ahead of us to improve and lose. I must say Yikes! The chip fights back! That sounds painful. Hope your mouth is recovering well. Now you have a reason to fear and stay clear of chips though!

Wysteria- wow! Looks like plenty of snow there! I know how you feel though. It isn't even like that here, but It is so cold which makes it hard for me to get motivation to exercise.

Pinkstar104 12-02-2010 03:25 PM

Vixsin- Yay for the 2lb loss that's awesome! :D

I weighed myself today.Went from 125.6 to 127.0 I gained 1.1 lbs:( I am not happy about that but I must move on and just eat 100% healthy this week while staying at 1200 calories a day. No more mess-ups!! That 1.1lb should be gone by my next weigh-in which is next Thursday 12/9. I made up a plan/guide per meal on how much cals to have. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are 300 each then I can have two 150 calorie snacks in between which really works for me so I am happy I found a plan I can stick to now :D
But I have to say my cravings are out of control today..when I binge really badly (like yesterday) I am like in withdrawal the next day and that is always the hardest to get through. I made it though so I am feeling good about that. Now I can make it through all month!

Ok now my check-in for 12/2 Thursday:

Exercise

~walked 1 hour.

Breakfast (292)
1/2 cup rolled oats 150
1/2 cup blue berries 35
3/4 cup nonfat milk 70
1/4 cup fat free yogurt 28
1 tsp wheat germ 9

Lunch (330)
whole wheat wrap 100
6 slices Cajun chicken 50
laughing cow cheese wedge 35
scallions + spinach 10
1/3 cup green beans 15
apple 120

Snack (150)
1/2 apple 50
1 tbs natural PB 100

Dinner (313)
1/2 sweet potato 110
omelette 115
1/2 tsp smart balance 13
1 tsp ketchup + 1 tsp salsa 10
1/3 cup green beans 15
1/2 apple 50

Snack (138)
1/4 cup fat free yogurt 28
1/2 cup apple sauce 50
1/2 cup blueberries 35
1 tbs oats 20
cinnamon 5
~~~~~~~~~~
Total = 1223
~~~~~~~~~~

L R K 12-02-2010 04:24 PM

Vixsin - 2lbs down! Yay! :yay:

Wysteria - So nice to see you back with us! :hug: Crazy snow, that's how it looked for us here in Toronto too. Actually I think you guys have more snow there.

cincim - Thanks, i'll enjoy not cooking tonight, soooo tired :tired:

Pink - Awww hang in there hun :hug:

Demona 12-02-2010 04:30 PM

2 DecemberBreadfast 1 medium plum
Morning Snack 3 pieces of chocolate (I was upset, and I sought comfort food....I'm not proud, but at least I stopped after three small peices.)
Lunch 2 servings Nissin Noodles.
Afternoon Snack .25% of a serving of David pumpkin seeds
Dinner (planned) 1 serving of homemade chili with 1 cup mac-n-cheese and 1/2 cup steamed white rice.

Today's Fitness: 45 minutes of cardio on the treadmill & 30 minutes of lifting weights with free weights.

Planned Fitness for after dinner 30 minutes of cardio on treadmill and 45 minutes of a core training workout.

Wysteria 12-02-2010 05:56 PM

Lauren - I wouldn't mind the snow so much if the council actually DID something about it. That hill is steeper than it looks and it's lethal for cars. Just out of shot of the picture was a small army of 4x4's, stationed either side of the crest of the hill to assist those that couldn't make it. Like that little car in the picture - she couldn't get over the top and by the time I'd hiked up there she was being hitched up to a Land Rover :3

Screw this weather.

*bed*

LindseyLou 12-02-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellsbrood (Post 3591407)

Lindsey--Oooooh, red!! LOVE it!! I'm horrible to my hair. I've bleached it (and my hair is almost black) and then dyed it...to dye over it again later. :o I've been giving my hair a break for the last year, so it's my normal color. I have a box of "Lusty Lavender" sitting in my bathroom, calling my name...but I've resisted...so far. :D

I'm horrible to my hair too. This year I've had it brown, then darker brown..then bleached it, then made it dark blonde, then lighter blonde, then darker...and so on...lol. My poor hair! I just get bored with it I guess. :dizzy:

LindseyLou 12-02-2010 08:10 PM

Lauren - I think I'm going to try that maple syrup and oatmeal tomorrow for breakfast! :drool:

Vixsin - Dang girl, another 2 pounds?! Awesome! :D I'm thinking avoiding tempting foods too for a challenge! Like no Christmas cookies and candy or something..?

Pink - Glad we could help! :hug:

shellsbrood 12-02-2010 08:10 PM

Quickly posting my info for the night!

Exercise: 50 mn w/ LS

Breakfast: egg white omlette (shaved ham, light cheese, spinach), coffee (204)
Snack: handful of cranberries, soynuts (140)
Lunch: Lemon chicken (340)
Snack: Yogurt, 1 sq chocolate (120)
Dinner: Smart One lasagna, mixed salad (383)
Dessert: 1 German cookie, two marshmallows (80)

Calories: 1,419

LindseyLou 12-02-2010 08:15 PM

Ok, here's what I ate today...I still gotta go grocery shopping! Not many options.. :(

B- oatmeal w/milk, banana 290
L- PB & J on whole wheat bread 250
S- 6 oz. hot apple cider w/cool whip 110
D- SO alfredo w/chicken, salad 390
S- Stole a few of hubby's doritos :o 100

I finished my 8 page paper today..I started this morning! :D I just submitted it! I'm nearing the end of my classes...a few more assignments and 3 finals and that's IT until January 4! ;) Hope everyone had a great, OP day! :hug:

30DS is hurting my knees, like when I do squats and stuff it feels like my knee is going to "pop"...I've actually heard and felt a "snap" in my knees before! :o Any suggestions for low-impact workouts? I have shin splints too, so lots of jumping hurts and apparently something is up with my knees when I bend it doesn't feel right. :(