3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   December Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/218503-december-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome.html)

steinanwine 12-04-2010 07:12 PM

Oh my gosh congrats Shells!!!!! Amazing! Who needs German food when you've lost 40 lbs!!!!

Pinkstar104 12-04-2010 07:44 PM

Hi everyone! :D Hooray for Saturday!:yay:
Roxanne & Pint- Oh my! Those are two very sad experiences. I think it is just so awful. I have a dog of my own her name is Sweety she's a rat terrier. We got her from a friend's friend who is a farmer and also trains dogs certain dogs to become hunters. Well Sweety wasn't as good as the others so he decided to lock her in a crate that is too small for her so she couldn't even sit up in the crate. She also was starved and had no water for 2 1/2 weeks so when we got her she was so skinny we though she was going to drop dead any second! So the farmer was going to try to kill her by starvation but it was taking too long so he planned on shooting her in the head the next day. Well luckily my friend told me about it and I offered to buy her off of him and he sold her to me. She was such a wreck though, she was so nervous and she was brutally beaten. We got her thanksgiving day last year and when she smelt the turkey man she went ballistic. Anything we fed her she ate without chewing she just chugged it whole! So I am just disgusted by people towards animals specifically dogs! They are poor defenceless animals and don't deserve to be abused or abandoned!

Lindsey- Wow that's a lot of exercise great job! You are very close! You will get there!:)

Shells- WOW that is so great that close to 40lbs gone!! Way to go hun! :) :)

Pinkstar104 12-04-2010 08:01 PM

Hi ladies!
I have been getting awful sleep all week so I am happy I was able to sleep in today. I woke up at 12pm :lol: So I should be caught up on sleep! I woke up to the smell of full fat strawberry cheesecake pancakes my family was making. Oh the torture it was! So I made my own whole wheat pancakes with banana slices and cinnamon on top with a dollop of lowfat vanilla yogurt. It was SO good! Then I went on my walk because I felt like I was still going to eat some of theirs! I want to be 4lbs less for Christmas so I can't be eating that kinds of stuff right now. I think I can be lose 4lbs before x-mas if I am strict.

Check-in for 12/4 Saturday:

Exercise:

~walked 40 minutes.

Breakfast (321)
2 ww pancakes 193
banana 100
1 oz low fat vanilla yogurt 28

Lunch (400)
ww omelette wrap + salsa 280
apple 120

Dinner (355)
4 oz turkey 180
1 oz teriyaki sauce 20
1/2 RF cheese stick 35
baked potato 120

Snack (120)
apple 120
~~~~~~~~~~
Total = 1196
~~~~~~~~~~

steinanwine 12-04-2010 08:12 PM

Low key day - strangely - found that I ate even less throughout the day than I do at work. Maybe because it's killer to be hungry at work?

B: Egg/Veg skillet
Smart Sausage - veggie protein sausage - 105 cals
3/8 cup egg beaters - 45 cals
2 tbs lite sour cream - 40 cals
1/4 cup cheese - 110 cals
~ 300 cals

L: Tuna Wrap
Whole wheat tomato tortilla - 170 cals
1 can tuna - 100 cals
2 tbs lite sour cream - 40 cals
cucumber
herbs
~ 310 cals

D: Sweet potato frenzy
Sweet Potato fries - 108 cals - recipe here http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/11/b...ato-fries.html
3 tbs lite sour cream w/ herbs to dip - 60 cals
12 Sweet Potato chips (Food Should Taste Good brand) - 140 cals
Spray dressing - 18 cals
Spinach
~ 326 cals

In total for the day: 936 :carrot:

Will most definitely have a healthy snack later.

LindseyLou 12-04-2010 08:44 PM

Pint - LOVE the dress! You look GREAT!!! SO pretty! :D

Shells - :carrot: AWESOME!!! Yay!!!

Pink - Glad you got to sleep in! ;) I love sleeping in!

Stein - Hi! :D

Cincimini - Hi! :D

Hope everyone had a great day! I ended up changing my workout plan a bit. I did 55 minutes of Jillian's No More Trouble Zones and I loved it! My knees didn't hurt! :D I of course, did all the cleaning, dusting, mopping and all that too...Anyways, late dinner...still trying to finish up this homework. My laptop is being weird, I think it died for good...so back to using the good ol' desktop computer. Night ladies! :hug:

Pinkstar104 12-04-2010 09:12 PM

Lindsey- Thx! Who doesn't love sleeping in? Most of the time I can't but for once I was able to! :) That's good news that your knees weren't hurting! :D Sorry to hear about the computer. :hug:

Pint- Oh my I forgot to mention: You are gorgeous and look fabulous in your dress girl!:D

Diana3271 12-04-2010 10:16 PM

Hi Everyone :wave:

Pint The dress is cute as can be and you are absolutely gorgeous!

Total Approx 1675 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch (300 Calories)
Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap, no sauce 250 calories
Venti Iced Coffee w/sweet 'n low & splash cream 50 calories

Dinner (1010 Calories)
Sweet Tea 100 Calories
Beef Stew 500 calories
Corn Bread 200 Calories
Pepperidge Farms Orange Cake 210 calories

Exercise:
Cathe Basic Step
Cathe Travel Fit

Pint Sized Terror 12-05-2010 12:38 AM

I did good at avoiding the buffet. Not so good at avoiding the free wine and mixed drinks. What started as a "relaxer" drink turned into a few, then i lost count, and I'm feeling quite fuzzy headed now. oops. I got in at least 3 hours of dancing though. I LOOOOVE dancing, even though I know I'm sooo not coordinated enough, especially with some booze in me.:o

My husband was the designated driver for the squadron tonight, so I had a dd already! woot!

I didn't win the ugliest sweater though. That's ok. I loved the dress I made. I'm very proud of it and got a lot of compliments!

It's time fo r me to brush the stank off my teeth (the chardonnay was purty nasty...) and hit the sheets.

Night!!

Ekicna 12-05-2010 01:54 AM

Glad you had a great time pint!

roxannestags 12-05-2010 02:22 AM

Hi all~
Just checking in for a few moments. Did ok food wise today until we sat down to watch a couple movies, then I ate more popcorn than I intended.

Took my beagle to the vet. He has either spinal disc disease or a malformed spine. We are hoping for the malformed spine because it means that other than having to take anti-inflammatories anytime he does anything that might strain his back he will be ok. Without x-rays or MRI's we won't know which for sure and right now, x-rays and mri's are not in my budget. But we did isolate where the pain is for him. It was interesting, the vet took a pair of scissors and poked him along the back basically and watched the muscles respond. It wasn't painful, not comfortable I am sure. It was weird to see the muscles on his back move though! Then the vet got to the sore spot in his back. That hurt. Poor Duke.

Then we had the adventure of giving him his pill today. Lol, the first pill, we had to try to get him to eat it about 4 times. I finally ended up shoving it down his throat poor boy. However, his evening pill, he decided he did not want me shoving it down his throat so he ate that one.

Oh and Duke has to lose 6 pounds. However, he can not walk for a week or so. After that, well my walking time is over inside, I'll be taking the beagles for walks outside, even in the cold. Any dog lovers out there use sweaters for their dogs? Should I use a sweater in cold weather?

SO and I are still continuing our sparring practices. So far, on our scores, he has beat me every time. It's close though and he is taller and stronger than me. And a longer reach. That makes a difference. Even though these axes are foam, they can still hurt! We got in a half hour today of sparring practice. It's fun stuff!!

Gonna head to bed early tonight. Talk to everyone tomorrow.

Roxanne

Diana3271 12-05-2010 08:14 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :coffee2: Getting ready to get my second cup. :coffee:

cincimini 12-05-2010 11:07 AM

Good day Diana. Hope you're having a great day!

roxanne - Sorry your dog is going through this. It sucks when your pet isn't feeling great. We just found out last night that we had fed our cat rotten food for the last 3 weeks :o. We thought it was supposed to be a bit moist but the lady in the store was like "Err...no!". No wonder he's been having the most awful smelling gas! :lol:

Having a good day so far and looking forward to dinner b/c I'm hungry, but I Will. Not. Snack. It's snowing (again), so it's been a pretty lazy day. However, we did make our traditional eggnog today, which is always a lot of fun. I think when I'll try to calculate the WW points for it, I'm going to faint. Each batch contains half a pound of sugar, 6 eggs, a quart of cream and a quart of (4 types) of alcohol - YIKES! I might be able to lick a spoon, definitely not more :lol: .

Anyway, food intake so far has been:
B - 2 crisp bread with cream cheese and jam, coffee with milk
L - 2 small slices of whole-wheat fruit bread, orange, 1 piece of advent calendar chocolate
D - planned: 3.5oz lamb filet with lebkuchen spice, small steamed potato, green beans, field greens with vinaigrette and pomegranate seeds

steinanwine 12-05-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincimini (Post 3595361)
D - planned: 3.5oz lamb filet with lebkuchen spice, small steamed potato, green beans, field greens with vinaigrette and pomegranate seeds

Ohhhhh man. Your dinner sounds amazing Cincimini! My mouth is watering - I'm coming over for dinner!! :hungry:

Pint Sized Terror 12-05-2010 12:51 PM

The buffet wasn't a buffet like I was thinking. I stuck with steamed veggies and a chicken breast, then had a bite of my friend's carrot cake. :D

I am physically sore from all the dancing. My ankle especially. :o I wore a pair of flip flops the whole night, well, except when I was dancing, then I was like every other chick in the room, barefoot! LOL Everyone knows you can't moonwalk in flip flops. ;) The party was amazing and SO much fun! I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. My friend and I, as well as the colonel's wife, danced until the music stopped and the lights came back on. :D Fun fun fun stuff. I'm surprised my ankle doesn't hurt more, but then again, it wasn't zumba-type dancing, just your normal stuff with a little Cha-Cha slide thrown in, LOL. I was definitely dehydrated by the time we got home last night. The base of my skull was pounding. I drank 28 ounces of ice water between midnight and 2am last night and I still woke up dying of thirst! :o I've been drinking ice water since I woke up.

Today I've had an egg white and cheddar cheese slice on a whole wheat english muffin, 8 oz of milk (measured! yay!) and a ton of water.

GettinFit 12-05-2010 05:27 PM

Hello everyone :wave: I fell off the wagon and I've not posted in a few months. I am trying really hard to get myself back on track and start losing again. I just came off a cruise where I pigged out for 7 days and am so ready to get back to eating right and working out. I know the next few days will be challenging for me but I am determined to get back on track and start losing again.

Diana - Congrats on your weight loss accomplishment. You have done an awesome job!!!! You must be so proud of yourself.

I am looking forward to a good week of eating. My body is so ready for it.

Have a great evening everyone.