3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   December Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/218503-december-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome.html)

Pint Sized Terror 12-02-2010 08:33 PM

Went off plan, but I stopped it and stayed within my calorie budget! I had 1435 calories today.

I've been drinking Coke Zero, and I'm going to have to stop. It's not helping anything, and has started replacing my water intake! :o I had stopped before, but started up again when I had some at a friend's house. Bleh.

I can't wait until morning!! I'm going to have my Chai oatmeal and 2 egg whites. I'm craving that SO BADLY right now!!

steinanwine 12-02-2010 08:47 PM

LaurenA - definitely using my calories toward healthy foods like beans, veggies, chicken etc. I am not trying to starve myself or eat a lot less calories, I am just counting so strictly that I end up under calorie. I don't feel hungry either!

Another good day!
B: Activia - 70 c
3/4 cheerios - 110 c
Sandwich thin, 2 tsp ICBINB lite - 130 c

L:
Annie Chung's Miso soup - 100 c
Mini bagel - 110 c
Veggie Chips - 130 c

D:
2 black bean/chick pea veggie burgers - 129 cal each
Sandwich thin - 110 c
1/5 Avocado - 65 c

Total: 1083 calories, allowed to eat 1440 today.

Will probably have a healthy snack later. I cannot wait to start seeing weight loss!! I hope everyone else had an awesome day!! and tomorrow is FRIDAY!

shellsbrood 12-02-2010 08:57 PM

Lindsey--You are just tearing it up on the homework front!! Way to go! :carrot: Honestly, I love Leslie for the low impact stuff. And, she also gives you the option to boost it to high impact, but she stresses that you don't need to do that for the fat burn and that the low impact stuff works just as well.

Pint--Every time I hear you mention the Chai oatmeal I :drool:

Vixsin--Yay!! 2lbs down!! :carrot:

Diana3271 12-02-2010 09:09 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Lindsey I'm with Shells, Leslie is great for low impact. She chats a lot though. Some people can't handle that. She doesn't bother me though. I know she has some new ones out. You might want to take a look at those. This is one of my favorite Leslie walks http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-...mile-walk-5702 Do you like kickboxing?

Total Approx 1455 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch (340 Calories)
2 Slices Nature's Own Wheat 35 calorie bread 70 Calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Sliced Turkey 60 calories
Mustard 0 Calories
Romaine Heart leaves 0 calories
Oikos Yogurt 110 calories
1 apple 100 calories

Dinner (750 calories)
Roast beef 300 calories
2 orders turnip greens 200 calories
Broccoli 100 calories
Green beans 100 calories
1 Dove Promise Peppermint Bark 50 calories

Exercise:
Tae Bo II Advanced 1 workout
Tae Bo II Advanced 2 workout
Tae Bo II Advanced 8 minute workout.

Pint Sized Terror 12-02-2010 10:59 PM

My ugly sweater dress is done!! I tried really hard to make it gaudy, but... I kinda like how it looks! LOL Maybe I just have really bad taste! :D

I'm a little freaked out because it was a bit difficult to zip. I'm hoping hoping hoping it's just the bloaties. :o If not, Imma wear a corset underneath and pray. :lol3:

LindseyLou 12-02-2010 11:29 PM

Shells - Ok, I'm DEFINITELY checking her videos out! I really like Jillian, but it's too much on my knees and other joints. :^: Thanks for the info! I probably asked you this, but what are a couple of your fav Leslie videos? Yeah, I'm so anxious to be DONE, I'm trying to get all my homework done! ;)

Diana - Awesome, I added some of her videos to Netflix. :) I DO like kickboxing...any suggestions for workouts? ;)

Pint - Let us know how the dress goes, post pics! :)

Diana3271 12-03-2010 07:04 AM

Good Morning and TGIF! :yay: :dance:

Lauren Enjoy the last day of the work week! :high:

Lindsey Does Netflix have Turbo Jam? How about Tae Bo? Tae Bo and Billy Blanks is another love it/hate it workout. I don't mind Billy because I can get a really good cardio workout. Some people don't like him because of the constant talking and counting. I really like kickboxing because it's really a complete workout. Kicking is a lower body/ab/core workout. Punching is an upper body/ab/core workout. It's also a cardio workout. It does it all. Of course my favorite workout is Turbo Fire. It's kickboxing inspired.

shellsbrood 12-03-2010 07:52 AM

Pint--Great job on the sweater dress! Are you going to post pics of it?

Lindsey--My favorite so far is the new one: "5 Day Slim Down". Before that, I liked sticking with "Walk Slim: 4 Fast Miles". In that last one, she claims that you easily burn a meal off with that work out. Also, in that one, there's a "music only" option that mutes Leslie's voice only. Which can be a bonus, because she's extra hyper in that one.

Diana--I have a few Tae Bo workouts that I like too. I don't mind the chatting. It gives me something to concentrate on. And Billy always seems so encouraging. I sometimes need someone saying "You can do this! You're doing a great job!!". I'm needy like that. :D

Things I'm going to work on this December:

1) Water, water, water!! (I'm awful with that. I drink maybe one glass a day :^: )
2) Watching my sodium
3) Being happy with myself at whatever stage I'm at. Often, I find myself upset that I'm still in the 200s, despite having lost almost 40lbs in 3 months. I want to be skinny. I want to be at a healthy weight. Which are all good goals, but I need to work on being proud of how far I've come and celebrate being me at any weight. It's hard to do...I admit it. :o

steinanwine 12-03-2010 08:25 AM

TGIF!

Shells - I'm feeling the same as you- water and sodium! I never drink water and I'm a salt freak. I have to change that! And keep your positivity up, you've done an incredible job with your weight loss and it won't stop! :)

LindseyLou 12-03-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana3271 (Post 3592633)
Good Morning and TGIF! :yay: :dance:

Lindsey Does Netflix have Turbo Jam? How about Tae Bo? Tae Bo and Billy Blanks is another love it/hate it workout. I don't mind Billy because I can get a really good cardio workout. Some people don't like him because of the constant talking and counting. I really like kickboxing because it's really a complete workout. Kicking is a lower body/ab/core workout. Punching is an upper body/ab/core workout. It's also a cardio workout. It does it all. Of course my favorite workout is Turbo Fire. It's kickboxing inspired.

I'll check those out Diana! Thanks! :) They sounds fun actually! ;)

TGIF!!! :cb:

LindseyLou 12-03-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellsbrood (Post 3592679)
Lindsey--My favorite so far is the new one: "5 Day Slim Down". Before that, I liked sticking with "Walk Slim: 4 Fast Miles". In that last one, she claims that you easily burn a meal off with that work out. Also, in that one, there's a "music only" option that mutes Leslie's voice only. Which can be a bonus, because she's extra hyper in that one.

Things I'm going to work on this December:

1) Water, water, water!! (I'm awful with that. I drink maybe one glass a day :^: )
2) Watching my sodium
3) Being happy with myself at whatever stage I'm at. Often, I find myself upset that I'm still in the 200s, despite having lost almost 40lbs in 3 months. I want to be skinny. I want to be at a healthy weight. Which are all good goals, but I need to work on being proud of how far I've come and celebrate being me at any weight. It's hard to do...I admit it. :o

Ok, I've got both of those in my queue! :D Thanks! I love your goals for December by the way, I need to also do all 3 of those things! ;)

WebWoman 12-03-2010 09:19 AM

Pinkstar - sorry for your bad day, but we all have them and have to forgive ourselves. What's nice is that every day we wake up, we have a new chance to get back on that horse.

I'm new to this group, and find the posts and encouragement great. Although I'm not on a specified wl plan, I know what I should be eating and what is junk food, and also know about portions, having tried WW years ago. I'm doing fine so far, but have a real problem with evening cravings, and find myself eating snacks from the pantry in front of the TV. I need to make myself a rule to not eat anything while watching TV and that might help.
Good Luck all.

Diana3271 12-03-2010 09:23 AM

WebWoman Hi and Welcome! :wave:

LindseyLou 12-03-2010 09:27 AM

Web - HI! :D

L R K 12-03-2010 09:52 AM

Demona - Great job getting in all that exercise!

Wysteria - Crazy, I guess it's not normal for you guys to get that much snow - no one is prepared. Here as soon as there is even the tiniest amount of snow the salt is out and the snow is being cleared. We've been luck this year so far, not much snow at all so far. Probably get hit bad in Jan and Feb.

LittleL - The end of the week is the same for me, running out of food!

Pint - Great job recognizing yourself slipping off plan! You did really well, coming out of that within your cal. range. Awesome.

stein - When will be your 1st weigh in?? Your days look good so I know you'll see a drop!

Shells, Diana - Hi Girls! :wave:

WebWoman - Hi and Welcome to the thread! :welcome2: