3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   December Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/218503-december-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome.html)

Demona 12-06-2010 10:40 AM

Missed a few days of checking in over the weekend...but know it was a great weekend! I weighed and measured myself this morning to find myself 1.6 pounds lighter than last week, also saw that I had lost 1 inch off my waist since last week! :D :D :D :D :D That brings me to a total loss of 8 pounds since I started! :clap:

Demona 12-06-2010 10:48 AM

Oops...forgot to post my food for the day thus far...:)

For breakfast today I had 1/2 cup of fruit loops (dry).
For lunch I have a bowl nissin noodles planned.
For an afternoon snack I have an apple planned.
For dinner I have planned 2 cups of rotini and 1 cup of hunts traditional sauce with 2 slices of italian bread with garlic powder sprinkled on it.

Sounds so good, I'm already hungry. :)

shellsbrood 12-06-2010 11:00 AM

Thanks, everyone. :D I did end up reaching my 40lb mark this weekend, which really surprised me, because TOM arrived Saturday night. Now, I can't wait to get into the teens! And after that, Onderland is right around the corner!!! :carrot: When I started this at 261, I remember despairing that I would be one of those freak people that wouldn't be able to lose weight. Well, here I am! :D

One of my friends let me borrow a couple of her Jillian DVDs and I found a really good deal on some Tae Bo DVDs, so I'm hoping to shake my work outs up a bit on my way to Onederland. :)

LindseyLou 12-06-2010 12:00 PM

Pint - Aww, hope you're feeling better soon! :getwell:

Roxanne - Yay for your last day of class for the semester!! :yay: Good luck on your finals! :goodluck:

Wysteria - Hi! :D

Demona - Awesome!! Good work! :D

Shells -:congrat: Awesome job!! You'll be to onederland before you know it girl!!!! :D I'm very proud of you! How did you like the Jillian workouts? Which ones did you do?

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a terrific OP week! :D

This weekend was pretty good. I stayed on plan all weekend, eating roughly 1400 calories for Sat & Sun. On Sat I did a ton of cleaning and both days I did 55 mins of Jillian's No More Trouble Zones (NMTZ) workout! I'm SO sore today, holy cow!!! But, I guess that means my body worked hard! ;) Both my husband's and my laptop died, completely on us. We had his old desktop computer and now it's acting funny but it's like 7 years old or something. So, yesterday we got a new laptop. I have to have a functioning & dependable computer for school. :) So far so good.

On a different note, I think I hit another plateau. For the last 5 or 6 days I've hovered between 155.8 and 156.2! Which is seriously frustrating me but, hopefully it will be a quick plateau?! :dizzy: Does anyone know/think that's normal? I started at 175.2 and got to 162-163 with no real problems, but hovered around there for almost 2 weeks, then got to 155.8 and it's like the scale is not moving! I really haven't changed anything. I was just hoping I wouldn't see another plateau so soon! :mad: I'll probably calorie cycle again. I'm DETERMINED to see 155.0 not 155.8 by time I leave to see my family (Dec 17). Anyways, just me venting...:^:

I'll be back later, I'm sure. Have a great day everyone! :carrot: Finals week for me too, wish me luck!!! :D

PS: My haircut is tomorrow @ 1...hubby has no idea!! I can't wait to see what he thinks of it! :)

MamaP 12-06-2010 12:27 PM

Our breakroom is always overflowing with snacks and cookies, pop and lots of other unhealthy stuff. Well, this last trip to the store apparently someone (that mattered) had requested a low sodium snack mix. This is really good and has zero sodium in it. 150 calories a serving, 8 grams of fat, 7 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and 13 grams of carbs. I love that it has no sodium. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ann-s-Hous...16-oz/12443377

shellsbrood 12-06-2010 12:28 PM

Lindsey--She just gave them to me last night, so I haven't tried them yet. They are "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" and the "NMTZ" one you just mentioned. Ugh, dumb plateau...it seems to be bouncing back and forth between the two of us. We have to send it away for good!! Good luck on your finals...I know you're going to do great! :hug:

LindseyLou 12-06-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellsbrood (Post 3596986)
Lindsey--She just gave them to me last night, so I haven't tried them yet. They are "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" and the "NMTZ" one you just mentioned. Ugh, dumb plateau...it seems to be bouncing back and forth between the two of us. We have to send it away for good!! Good luck on your finals...I know you're going to do great! :hug:

I have both of those. BFBM is pretty good, higher impact and cardio in that one if I remember right. NMTZ is awesome, I like it because it's easier on my knees but I get my heart rate up and work on toning which is something I need! I'm sick of the "jiggles." :lol: I know what a dumb plateau..what's up with these? Give it the evil eye again and maybe it will GIT - that worked last time! ;) Thanks girl, I just took my health care management final and got 100%!!!! I think I should be getting 4.0s in all 5 classes!! :D

shellsbrood 12-06-2010 02:21 PM

MamaP--I have that mix here and I love it! :)

Lindsey--Givin' your plateau that evil eye... :s: And :woohoo: for your 4.0!! That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, off to tackle my closet. If I'm not back in a couple of hours, then run away and save yourselves. :fr:

LindseyLou 12-06-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellsbrood (Post 3597227)
Lindsey--Givin' your plateau that evil eye... :s: And :woohoo: for your 4.0!! That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thank you! ;)

love2b150 12-06-2010 02:38 PM

Hi Ladies, gonna try to do this again ... not sure I'll be able to count the calories but logging the food again is a start. :D

So far today not good at all

... at work my lunch time is at 2:30ish a.m.
~apple snack pack
~slim fast

... home from work this morning :7:45a.m.
~2 slices of white toast with reg margarine & grape jelly
~left over cornbread with margarine

... 12:30ish
~fun size Baby Ruth
~small can low sodium V8 juice
~whole pink grapefruit

Water 36.9 ozs so far

cincimini 12-06-2010 02:56 PM

Just a wee quick check-in.
Roxanne - good luck with finals!

love2b - welcome back!

Linds - 4lbs??? Woohoo!

First day of work today was pretty boring b/c I sat around for a few hours waiting for my boss to give me something to do :lol:. I haven't found the snack machine OR the coffee maker, so... haven't been tempted so far. I work in a food production plan, so you can only have food in the cafeteria - which works out great :D.

Food intake for today:
B - 2 crisp bread with cream cheese and jam, coffee with milk
L - "Onion pie" - it's more like pizza dough with onion baked on top, latte
S - Latte - seriously in need of coffee today :lol:
D - 3 oz of cooked pasta with veggie sauce, 1 tbsp of shredded cheese. 3 bites of "St. Nikolaus" cake and a piece of chocolate (it's St. Nick's today!)

My car is still in the shop and it was pouring rain all day, so I didn't go to the gym. I NEED to go tomorrow though.

Pinkstar104 12-06-2010 04:03 PM

Hi everyone :) Hope you're all having a great day!
I got only about 3-4 hours of sleep and I woke up with extreme cramps and terrible bloating so I think TOM is right around the corner :( I don't feel so great today. I hope tomorrow is a better day.
Check-in for 12/6 Monday:

Exercise:
~walked 50 minutes.

Breakfast (340)
healthy banana muffin 150
1 tbs natural PB 100
1 cup nonfat milk 90

Lunch (264)
ww omelette wrap 240
1 tsp ketchup + 1 tbs salsa 10
1/2 tsp smart balance 14

Snack (181)
ww mini bagel 110
4 slices Cajun chicken 36
1/2 RF cheese stick 35
1 tbs mustard 0

Dinner (290)
4 oz turkey 180
1 tbs teriyaki sauce 10
1 cup grapes 100

Snack (132)
9 almonds 90
1 Dove Dark Chocolate 42
~~~~~~~~~
Total = 1207
~~~~~~~~~

GettinFit 12-06-2010 04:39 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to say that I've had a good day so far. It is easier than I thought it would be to get back on track. After pigging out on my cruise for 7 days, I am ready to start feeding my body the right stuff.

I hope everyone else is having a good day.

LindseyLou 12-06-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincimini (Post 3597274)

Linds - 4lbs??? Woohoo!

I wish! No, 4.0s in my classes! :)

shellsbrood 12-06-2010 06:08 PM

Quickly posting my info before heading back into the abyss.

Weight: 1/2lb down
Exercise: LS 3 fast miles (doing her 12 day Christmas challenge)

Breakfast: Kellogg's chocolate delight, splash light soy milk (ran out :( ), coffee (205)
Snack: Handful of mixed nuts (170)
Lunch: LC Baja quesadilla, german cookies (410)
Snack: Popcorn (67)
Dinner: Turkey MB sub, 1 slice homemade olive oil garlic bread (I wasn't going to have any, but it smelled sooooo good. Fail. :( ) (649)

Calories: 1,501