3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Christian Encouragers#156 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/21076-christian-encouragers-156-a.html)

Zoe 10-26-2002 04:35 PM

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to you all ~

Today is my weigh day.....and I lost another 3.2 lbs!! Total of 19.6 in thel ast 7 weeks. Woo Hoo.....I'm so happy. I owe it all to Jesus. I finally asked Him for help in this area of my lfie and actually accepted His help rather than continue to try on my own. He is my true Savior and is with me every step ~ :dance: :cb: :dance:

lilsis ~ I will pray for your Pastor and the surgery. God will protect and heal him.
Our 'praise and worship' last 65 minutes last Sunday. It was amazing! You said something so true ~ that is the one time when I am closest to God. With all those others in the church, all around, I am closer to God, more alone with Him, than when I am in my own bedroom with the door shut. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Talk to you tomorrow after church.

Zoe ~ Soaking up the "SON" in Texas
199.4/179.6/148

EZMONEY 10-26-2002 08:13 PM

Saturday Night

Hi to everyone-- real quick as I have to get ready for a b-day party for my nephew-- he turns 12 on Tues. and we are having a party tonight. My son just took him to buy his Halloween costume-- they are going to match as 70's basketball players with the afro's, short shorts etc-- a 21 and 12 year old twins:lol:

I took him to work today and flat wore him out!!! He wants to do better in school now!!

Sue-- you are right pizzzzzzza is good on the stones-- you are also right that the pampered chef stuff is expensive-- we don't buy too much here.

Lilsis-- I have said prayers for your personal needs-- He always answers!!

ZOE-- You are one flat out LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER I am so proud of you!!:cp: You are an inspiration of hope to all.

Well have to get ready to :hat:
Have a great Sunday all of you--In His Love-Gary

Godschild 10-27-2002 06:11 PM

Hello! I pray Gods peace, love and joy to all of you:) I hope all of you enjoyed the soup recipe.

Gary , thank you for asking about my grandaughter :( I have not heard or seen her yet. I'm just going to leave it all in our Father's hands, as is has really drained me and my marriage :( please continue to pray for my family and I.

God bless you all:angel:
Your sister in Christ, Godschild

wilma12 10-28-2002 01:54 PM

Just a quick note to let you know that I am alive and well. Just very tired from all the thinking and planning. We have decided to move. Now comes the house hunting and job hunting for me. My DH got a job and can start whenever he is available. This is a big move for us. We have lived on an acreage for many years and have lived more than 2 hours away from a city. Now we are planning to move to the city. It'll be a big adjustment but I will be living in a city I'm familiar with and closer to family.

Please pray for me that I won't get too stressed out about this. I have been doing lots of praying and hopefully things will go smoothly.

Gutchie 10-28-2002 10:01 PM

Weigh in Monday

:D I'm smiling!

Down 3.2 pounds tonight.
Pleased to say I stayed on program for the entire week.

Good luck with the move Wilma. How exciting.

God Bless everyone.

Sister Joanne
Southern Ontario on a cold, crisp autumn day @ the farm.

doitforme 10-30-2002 10:22 AM

Hi ya!

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES (JOANNE, AND ZOE) ON THE LOSS!! :bravo: :grouphug:Sorry I haven't been on was away for the weekend, then haven't had a chance to get on-line. Wilma- Moving to the city sounds exciting,pray all goes well, and happy job and house hunting. Godschild- Pray you get to see your dgd soon. Lilsis- so happy to hear whitney is doing better, and I will keep you in prayer for your unspoken request as well. EZ- your son sounds as easy going as you, most older kids wouldn't be bothered with a 12 year old, especially for Halloween. It sounds like things are going better with your nephew. Glad to hear that. I pray everyone has an awesome day! I have to go to a wake today and a funeral tom. for my bil cousin, I went to college with her, she was only 36 yrs old. She collapsed Sun. am and it was discovered she had an anerism ( probably not spelled right) in her head, She was brain dead, so they pulled the life support late Sun. night. She was single. So, sad, just so young. It is hard also because I am not sure she was saved, which saddens me even more.
So, will be away for next couple days. Take care all! God Bless!!:wave:

Godschild 10-31-2002 11:20 AM

doitforme, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your cousin. I beleive in my heart God comes to a person not saved and talks to them! Your cousin is with our Lord!! Thank you for asking about my DGD.
All of you on this site are in my prayers \0/
Loveand blessings,Godschild

Zoe 11-03-2002 11:47 AM

Good Sunday Morning ~ I'm home from church this morning, sick, sick, sick. :( I had gotten the flu last Jan or Feb, the first time I even had a sniffle in years and years. Well, I am wondering now if my body has lost some of it's fighting power because now, I have a cold and my head is splitting. I decided to sleep until I woke, rather than set the alarm. Well, I slept too late and I suppose that's probable best.

I had me weigh in yesterday and lost another 1.6 lbs for a grand total of 21.2 in the last 2 or so months. I am really feeling good.

I hope that everyone is doing well. Hello to all of you. I don't have the energy to address everyone personally but Sue, my prayers are with you for your cousin/friend. I will be back soon.

Love in Christ,

EZMONEY 11-03-2002 07:48 PM

Hi Ladies

Hi Ladies-- we are posting on 156 and 157--what'sup?:dizzy: -Gary