Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 10:04 PM   #556  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

July 30th my Day 60

Breakfast (260)
Skim, probiotic yogurt, Nutragrain waffle

Snack (140)
rice cake, special K bar

Lunch (475)
1/2 value fry BK w/2 pks ketchup, turkey & Swiss on 2 slices whole wheat, w/lite mayonnaise, and lettuce

Snack (160)
3 home baked chocolate chip cookies

Dinner (342)
Fit & Active Chipotle rice and beans, 2oz chicken breast

Total calories today 1377
Water 135.2 ozs
Exercise 3 miles track
Old 07-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #557  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Hubby and I went to see the movie 'Dispicable Me' in 3D! it was hysterical! and the 3D effects were awesome! Supervillain adopts 3 small girls in order to have them distract another supervillain, by selling cookies door to door, while supervillain 1 sneaks into supervillian 2's house. It makes sense when you see it. Supervillain 1 has these little yellow helpers called 'minions'; they made the movie much funnier. I had seen a 3D movie at Epcot when I was about 8, but this was Hubby's first #D movie so that was fun! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see the effects because my eyes don't work together but it was fine. We didn't know it cost more to see the 3D movies so we were a tad shocked when it cost $26 for the two of us.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #558  
~Rennie

Wow Penguin that was a lot, at least it was worth it and the two of you enjoyed it. We haven't been to a movie in years. I don't even know what it cost.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:40 AM   #559  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

ugh pretty tired.

Love, great job on the day 60!

I ate too many carby type things today. Weight is probably going to tell on me. I did stick to my basic calorie allotment, but not the distribution i should have.

I basically substitued 3 mi/me for 6 starch things. Carb a holic day.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:14 AM   #560  
Wreck'n'Rule

S/C/G: 168/138/133

Height: 5'5

8am and I just weighed myself (yes I know it's TOM and I shouldn't, but bah, I don't care)

141 pounds.

WHAT. WHAT. Right, I'm going to be good today. Normally at my TOM I usually only gain about 3 pounds so that should put me at 139. Where have those extra 2 come from?

ARRRRRRRRRRGH *runs around the house* Will be back later with a food diary, but I expect it won't be very much xD
Old 07-31-2010, 06:47 AM   #561  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Daily Journal

B - Sandwich round w/Laughing Cow, Skim milk, coffee
S - grapes, 1 glass white wine, 1 Hershey Dk choc
L - Subway, turkey sub w/lots of veggies, 2 DK Chocs truffles
D - Shrimp, large Salad, Ken's light Caesar dressing, Coffee w/flavored creamer
Exercise - Rest

Last edited by GettinFit; 07-31-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:05 AM   #562  

July 30

2 Iced coffee 100
blueberry muffin 160
=260

½ turkey sandwich 120
tomato salad 70
1 TB caramel icing. 70
= 260

peach 75

lefteover spaghetti 300
green beans 50
1 ½ homemade ‘Red Lobster’ garlic cheese biscuits 150
= 575

cupcake w icing 240
ice cream 110
= 350

Total = 1,445 ~ trying to have a bunch of low days to make up for the 2300 of thursday.

Exercise
Ped = 3.480
65 min cardio

Weight,

Love, congratulations on day 60

Wysteria, Take a deep breath. Its only two extra lbs. It will come off too! However the running around the house can be counted as exercise!
Old 07-31-2010, 09:37 AM   #563  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Love ~ congrats on day 60.

Penguin ~ we took my grandson to see that movie while I was visiting. It was really cute. We didn't do 3D because of the extra money and my grandson wouldn't understand to leave the glasses on anyway. Movies have gotten so expensive. One nice thing there is my daughter/son-in-law can go on base and buy discounted tickets (for regular movies) for $6.00 each.

Wysteria ~ don't worry about the extra TOM weight, it will be gone before you know it. I was at 226 the end of last week and today I hit my lowest weight yet ~ 219.6.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Mine is gonna be busy. Taking my mom for bloodwork this morning, then for breakfast and then to the store. After that I'm going with a friend to a scrapbook store I've never been to before (the lady is giving us a special deal on some awesome discontinued paper) and then this afternoon I have a job interview at a local grocery store for a cashier position for evenings and weekends. Gonna be busy, but with my current mood issues that's a good thing. Otherwise I would probably just sleep the day away.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:13 AM   #564  
~Rennie

Thanks Jen, Penguin and MamaP

I'll not feeling my best at the moment, TTOM is coming and I have the back ache and cramps that comes with it. I didn't sleep well so I'm tired. I took some ibuprofen so let's hope it kicks in soon ... It'll get better.

Happy Saturday ... Hope you all have a great day!
Old 07-31-2010, 11:00 AM   #565  

S/C/G: 227/Ticker/147

Love, congrats on 60 days you are doing great!! (I think we posted at the same time again ) I know how you feel with the TOM aches, I hope you feel better soon!

Jen, I know how you feel- I've been eating too much everything lately. Let's hang in there, we can get past this!

Mama, how old is your grandson? My son is 21 months and I would love to take him to a movie but I'm not sure he would sit through the whole thing.

Penguin, that movie sounds adorable! I love 3D as well, my bf and I saw Avatar 3D and it was amazing but we were a little shocked by the prices as well.

Wysteria, don't worry too much about the TOM weight I'm sure it'll be gone very soon!

This last week has been just awful for me food-wise. TOM just came a couple of days ago and for about 5 days straight I have been starving no matter how much I eat. I literally cannot get enough food, and unfortunately I've been trying! I can usually ignore the cravings or at least not go crazy, but this is worse than I've ever experienced- even when I was pregnant! Work has been super stressful this last week too, so maybe that is contributing? I'm too scared to weigh myself, as I'm sure it's going to be horrible. I'm just hoping this goes away very soon. Thanks for listening!

Last edited by fashinjunkie09; 07-31-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:24 AM   #566  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

I am also mid-TTOM. Last night I ate 5 Dark Hershey's Kisses. Afterwards, I was kinda wanting more. I felt this desire for chocolate all of a sudden was TTOM related. I knew I wanted to nip it in the bud ASAP. I know what can happen. I'm not a gum person because of TMJ. Last week I purchased some Dentyne Pure because it was new. I grabbed a piece of gum and started chewing away. It really helped. For me that feeling went away immediately.

I think I am going to get some more L-gluamine. I used to take it to help heal my stomach from the stomach issues I had at the time. It also cured my sugar/carb cravings. I quit taking it about 6 mos ago or so.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:39 PM   #567  
Wreck'n'Rule

S/C/G: 168/138/133

Height: 5'5

Thanks everyone >.> Just feeling a bit grumpy and super-hormonal today. Anyway, here's what I've eaten today:

Breakfast: Gluten free orange choc chip muffin and a small latte with full cream milk.

Lunch: A small bowl of strictly medicinal Phish Food.

Dinner: Will be grilled steak, onions, mushrooms and corn cobs. Likely with a glass of wine.

It's weird, when Mother Nature is visiting I swap between wanting to eat loads of unhealthy food and not wanting to eat at all. Today is a not at all day. And on a more annoying note, the 'a' key on my keyboard is sticking and making typing really hard!
Old 07-31-2010, 01:41 PM   #568  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysteria View Post
And on a more annoying note, the 'a' key on my keyboard is sticking and making typing really hard!
Our right-shift key sticks/doesn't work correctly. I fell of a bike in college and did something weird to my right pinky which now has more of a curve to it than my other fingers and I can't press down very hard either, which doesn't help. Its a testament to how much I want something capitalized to how often I have to try again, but usually three times is my limit.

Have you tried either one hard press or multiple fast presses?? Something might be stuck under the key.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:18 PM   #569  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Wysteria, I really sympathize with you honey. You can get through it. I got through it and any gain, was gone. I didn't get a whoosh like i hoped, but no gain came of it. What is Phish food?

Diana, i craved some dark chocolate this time AFTER tom. wierd huh. My cravings are probably getting bad because this month i decided TOM was so much fun i would start to ovulate RIGHT after I stopped TOM. So i am pretty hormonal too. At least high estrogen usually makes me feel energetic

fashin, i was complaining about that same thing. You will get through it though. I know you will do ok.

love, i get horrible back cramps too. I used to have much worse pain before I started the ashwagandha and Holy Basil though. I think it helped.

mamap, i hope your mom's bloodwork is ok, and that you have fun scrapbooking.

penguin, i have seen lots of previews from that movie and looks cute. WOWZA about the price for the 3d though! sounds like you had fun though.

Diana, i don't know if i told you but we go to my SO's great Aunt's house in Isle of Palms sometimes. It looks like we are going after finals. So we are going to be heading in your direction!

so my head is so full. I have a final, and a CUMULATIVE test on Tuesday. A final on Wednesday, and we are leaving on Thursday or Wednesday afternoon.

I had a dentist appt to fix my tooth on Monday, but will have to cancel that. only so much i can do or take.

Last edited by jendiet; 07-31-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:16 PM   #570  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchworkpenguin View Post
Okay, I'm offically going to have a goal this month.

I want out of the teens!
I offically did not meet my goal for this month, but I did get one pound below my previous 'low weight' and am back to actively losing weight again. Step in the right direction.

Jen, based on the price I think the 3D movies will be few and far between, however more movies are coming out in 3D based on the previews we saw. Hope your tests go well and you have a nice relaxing vacation.
Closed Thread