Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2002, 06:40 PM   #31  

Default A Quickie... (maybe that's what got me into trouble in the first place!)!

What a commotion over little ol'me! I don't THINK I'm pregnant... but there's always a possibility! Ahh! I will DEFINITELY get a test tomorrow if TOM hasn't showed up BUT... I kinda feel like maybe my body is starting to get around to it's monthly cycle so I'm holding off... for now! Hmmm.... I DO want to have kids in the future but they are not in my plans for now PLUS my diet is SO important to me and I would like to get down to goal weight (another 47 pounds) before swelling back up again! My plans for my Master's Degree next year would also be greatly affected so... it's not a good time for me! (Now, if I keep saying that to my body, do you think it'll listen?)

Duckie... Good for you for steering clear of the pure evil I call chocolate! By the way, I'm here to listen. Please, YAP AWAY! I love to have lots of post to read!

Shell... Hmmm. I wanna chat but I'm just trying to figure out if we're in the same time zone! I THINK we are! I'd be up for it, say 1:00pm-ish tomorrow if you're around. (If anybody else can make it, that'd be awesome too!) So... just lemme know!

I wanna make more replies and take a look at that link Duckie provided but dinner is ready (salmon again!) so I'll pop back shortly!

Sara
Old 10-01-2002, 07:46 PM   #32  
Michigan Old-Timer

[size=]STOP!! DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200!!! [/size]

In other words: DO NOT POST HERE!

Go to "300+ And Ready To Try Again....#222"

See ya there!
Old 10-01-2002, 07:54 PM   #33  
I'm on my way!

Shells I found it at big lots for .79 a lb!! And I'm giving it away if that tells you anything! Just let me know...everyone's taste is different so you might like it!! Its half the points per serving as regular pasta.

For all you chocoholics out there....have you tried the pria bars? They are only 2 points each and satisfy that chocolate craving. You can get them cheapest at Walmart for like .68 each! Check them out!! Just don't buy too many at once or you will want to eat them all up like I did!! I usually get the FF chocolate pudding cups from Jello. they are only 2 points and still 2 points with a tablespoon of FF cool whip!

So all the newbies seem to be holding this thread together...where are all the old timers out there???? Eh????

Well I gotta run again and try to get the little guy to bed...he had no nap today!

TTFN Michelle
Closed Thread