Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-10-2010, 01:07 PM   #316  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Ate some bad fish and was SICK all night. I guess it was the fish but who knows. But I got a new low weight today! Silver lining I guess but I would rather have had the sleep.
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #317  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Hi all I'm back from my trip! It was a good trip. Today is my mother's and her twin sister's birthday. It has been an OK day so far. A bit of sadness but joy too.

EZMONEY-So glad you walked in the relay for cancer!

Mtiger-keep plugging.. you'll see 173 again..

Toobig-Feel better! I understand about wanting the sleep instead!

Jendiet- Glad you're home too!

I was super bad on my trip with my family. We all indulged with food and celebrated and just had some good quality time together. But I'm back on the wagon starting tonight for dinner. Have a great day!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:04 AM   #318  

S/C/G: 230/225/170

Height: 5'9"

202 this morning!! YAY!! I have been faithfully logging every bite in my food log, counting calories & substituting healthy alternatives since the beginning of the month and it is finally paying off. Last night the family BBQ'd Johnsonville brats (yum) and I had my turkey sausage instead... it was no big deal, but I felt very empowered & not like I was depriving myself at all. I also caught myself with my hand in the bag of mini-Heath bars... decided to have a stick of gum instead. Now if I can just keep it up for a few more weeks... I mean, the rest of my life!

Toobig - hope you're feeling better!

Blonde - welcome back onboard the wagon.

EZ - Where are you!! I miss your updates!
AnneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #319  

Way to go Anne!!!

Brat.... I always over eat with my family
Old 08-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #320  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Long days...will catch up by Saturday afternoon...

scale is not at 191....well, this morning it wasn't.

be good
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:11 AM   #321  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

yah, super tired. had a fun day of orientation and school shopping. i got 2 nice pair of sneakers though. Nikes and Mizwungos. Both sports shoes i can move around in.

pretty tired. so going to crash will check back tomorrow!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:40 AM   #322  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Yuck. It is hot here and it mid-cycle gain time. 176.4 this morning. Not pretty. I'm not stressing about since I know that this is just what my body does. At this point going through the BIG M could be a good thing. I'm tired of all the wackiness.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #323  

Back up to 203 this AM. <pout> I know it has to be a water thing, because I was SO GOOD yesterday! Went to a work dinner with my husband... all the options were off my plan, so just ate the salad, green beans & a roll. Passed on the chicken fried chicken & dessert. Didn't even have a glass of wine! Also worked in the yard yesterday - definitely burned some calories there. I feel like I am way too close to 199 to get discouraged, but I just want to get there already!!! Patience was never my thing.

Be good team!
Old 08-13-2010, 02:10 PM   #324  

Back down to 215.8 from 218. Happy dance this morning! I was 216 before my trip to Houston. It helps that I'm not cooking huge meals since it's soo hot here and don't have snacks easily available to me. Last night the weather man was giving out heat advisories and heat warnings for my area. Been awhile since that's happened but it confirmed in my mind just how hot it is really here in Texas right now. I thought I was just being a weenie but no it really is that hot here haha. Houston was even worse with the humidity.. My make up and hair just melted. No wonder my aunt chopped off her hair and gave up wearing make up when she moved down there. Their pool was just like bath water too. So we just stayed inside the whole trip and visited instead. I cannot wait until November. The heat is really making me tired and I'm staying inside. I'm just praying that my husband doesn't get sick from it. He's told me that he's felt light headed and etc. So I've been buying lots of gatorade and other fluids for him to take to work to drink.

AnneL and Toobig- Next time I will be telling my family that I do not need food to celebrate. Since there were times I tried to say that I had had enough food and they insisted I have more and indulge and said that I could get back on track when I got home. They assume that I don't go anywhere whenever I am home like them and that's not true. My lifestyle is different from theirs. I don't stay home all the time at all so therefore I need to be on the wagon at all times.

Jendiet- I hope you got everything done and got your books! Several of my books are backordered so hopefully I get them in time when my classes start! I spent over $300 on books and I rented most of them.. I was shocked at the price tag! My husband thought I had bought the books until I told him that I had opted to try book rental to save money. My friend said to expect to spend that and anywhere close to 1k now that I'm at a four year university.. And I'm still not done buying my books. I still have one more class to get books for. Whew..

Mtiger-How hot is it in Michigan right now?

EZMONEY-take it easy and we'll be here waiting for another update from you!
Old 08-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #325  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Blonde- Let me tell you a little story. The first year of my new lifestyle I got some real flack at Thanksgiving. As you know I am a calorie counter and so for Thanksgiving dinner I sat there and estimated how many calories I was eating and was very conscious of what i put on my plate. My sister especially made several comments about it being a holiday and she couldn't believe I was actually going to worry about my cals and try to count them. My response was...it is just another day and this is the way I will live my life from now on. It is a lifestyle change and I do not stray just because of a holiday or family event.

By the way, mich is pushing high 80"s everyday and of course here it is the humidity that will kill you.

Back down a bit today 175.2
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:13 AM   #326  

Yesterday was my husband's birthday, so of course we ATE to celebrate. The meal itself wasn't so bad, since I tried out a few new low-calorie recipes, but the cake!!! Oh no! It was tasty, but thank goodness we are having company tonight, so I can serve it and get rid of it! It is just staring at me... calling me.

Still 203 this AM, not sure what happened to my 202 from the other day. I want it back!!

Be good team.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #327  

Still at 215.8. I have some errands to run and I need to work out and then get ready for the bachelorette party I'm going to tonight. Hubby's gone for the weekend himself again too for drills and the bachelor party.

Mtiger- I can't handle humidity at all! It didn't help that my aunt's AC broke while we were all staying down at her house this past week. But it was so humid I felt like it was almost pointless to even shower. I'd make sure to have barely a luke warm shower and I'd be sweating five minutes after I got out of the shower! So I sympathize. Thanks for sharing your story. I did try to say something about my lifestyle being different and even my aunt noticed and later said privately to me she was proud of me and what I was choosing to eat when we went to restaurants. I will just have to be even firmer next time.

Have a great weekend all!
Old 08-14-2010, 02:21 PM   #328  

We have been soooooooooooo hot out here in west texas!!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #329  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

HI TEAM

I have not left you!

I just have been back at work full time up in Beverly Hills on a new BMW dealership we are doing. It is a long drive for us, over 225 miles round trip, which leaves me exhausted and not too friendly when I get home.

However I am so thankful to be working, have a lot of my "guys" calling for work

Well after 18 straight days of being 191 (even hit 192 once ...ouch! ) I finally have been at 190 for 3 straight days...nothing to brag about but way better than going up.

I am really confused because I feel like I am not eating any more than when I have slow times at work and now I know I am using more calories than sitting at home in my recliner If I'm not my boss better fire me soon!

My daughter is calling gotta go....
Old 08-14-2010, 09:13 PM   #330  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

I am back. Love talking to my daughter...even if she was with the kidnapper...

My mornings have been pretty much the same...4 turkey bacon ~ oatmeal or a bagel and oj

Lunch is always a can of soup and a sandwich...turkey or ham usually and a small bag of chips, maybe a yogurt.

Dinner varies...I just try to eat sensible portions.

To be honest, I don't think I could eat much different than I do now. I am forever passing up portions and food I "want" but don't need. I haven't stuffed myself for a very long time! Rare...I mean rare when I snack on anything. I get my walks in but I also know I am not killing the calories with them...but 3 miles is 3 miles...

beer...always the beer...holding at 2-3 a day during the week...4-6 week-ends...more than the doc wants but less than I do...lol!..

Have a colonoscopy coming up...that may take me down a few...one can only hope!

I will be back...have to get my pizza going...turkey pepperoni...mozzarella cheese...

Be good...