3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Mid-Summer BALONEY Snow Cones (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/202792-mid-summer-baloney-snow-cones.html)

EZMONEY 05-25-2010 07:03 PM

Mid-Summer BALONEY Snow Cones

That's right TEAM it's time to get ready for those :sunny: mid-summer :sunny:snow cones :woohoo:

We have had a lot of these bologna/baloney threads...from fried to stacked in the last 2 years...:yes:

but guess what?....it was all blah :blah: blah:blah: blah:blah:

We even had the 5 Pound Guarantee Loss Pill threads....:dizzy:

I am still paying off :judge: court fees on that one...who would have thunk my :stir: concoction was nothing more than another diet scam :shrug:

I know nothing! :snooty:....talk to my lawyers!

Circumstances beyond our control :yikes: have brought us to a standstill...

we have lost focus....:(

Are you :yikes: scared?....are you :hyper: anxious?....are you :fr: freaked out about :sunny: summer coming?

Can't wear those jackets to hide the baloney we failed to drop over winter....that we drug along into :flow1: spring?

Well fear not! The :angel:baloney angels:angel: are with us!

They will carry us to :sunny:mid summer where we can :running: walk with pride through those county fairs :cheer:

Some of us may not reach our goals by mid-summer :(...but some of us just might :broc:

The best part about this baloney is there is no pressure to get to our goal before summer :no:...

we simply extend it just a wee bit...

This baloney is not another one of my :crazy: kraaazeee :crazy: ideas :idea: TEAM

This is the real deal :woohoo:

You can feel it can't you?

That mid-summer:drool: delicious county fair :drool: snow cone waiting for you :drool:

dripping down that new clean white T-shirt....

I like to call it redneck tie dye ;)

or :running: running down your arm so it looks like one of those do it yourself tattoos where you :p licked yourself way too looong....:rofl:

So here we go TEAM...we are shooting for mid-summer...

we can do this :cheer3:

Any and all welcome to join our TEAM...

renstwin 05-25-2010 07:40 PM

Well, it is impossible for me to reach my goal by Midsummer, but I would love to join the team.

I have been at it since January, but have been trouble focusing completely since my vacation earlier this month.

EZMONEY 05-26-2010 08:07 AM

WELCOME RENSTWIN :)

Don't worry about reaching your goal by mid-summer...not important!

What we focus on here is losing 5 pounds...1 pound at a time..

"We only focus on one pound at a time why class?"

:dunno:

"Knock it off smart alecs...WHY! :mad:"

"Because it's DOABLE!"

"Good answer class...extra helpings of bologna for all of you" :)

EZMONEY 05-26-2010 08:09 AM

Checked in at 184.2 for the second day in a row....way-way better than last Thursday's 188!

Word on the streets is our very own mrsaugie will be checking in soon with a little weight loss of her own.

toobig 05-26-2010 08:35 AM

Still 227 this morning, that is so much better than the 260 I was when I started this adventure. 226 or less by the end of the week is my next goal.

MonteCristo 05-26-2010 09:28 AM

I need some baloney angels! I'm at 177 as of Monday morning.

blondebritbrat17 05-26-2010 11:00 AM

I still am 205.8 whew.. I was a bit hungry yesterday all day not where it was uncomfortable but just annoying and ended up snacking a bit more. I am considering going back to the store today and stocking up on some more fruits and veggies for snacks. I have some other errands I need to run as well in town. I walked for 30 minutes yesterday even though I REALLY did not want to. Have a great day everyone!
EZMONEY-way to go on the lower weight! I'll be keeping Ms.Augie in my thoughts.

EZMONEY 05-26-2010 03:44 PM

Well TEAM I got a walk in wioth the mutts this morning...a slow 3 miles, had a lot of stops to chat with neighbors that were out. Ran into an old friend that saw me and turned around, caught up on gossip ;)

Had a can of Campbell's split pea soup and toast for breakfast and just finished a big salad for lunch....

making better choices than those breakfast nachos!

TOOBIG pushing you to 226-! :carrot:

MONTECRISTO those angels are here to help :)

BRAT you will do much better by planning!...outstanding :carrot:

C-YA :)

mtiger 05-26-2010 07:01 PM

I did 50 min walk/jog today. I did no workout last night. My Gruve didn't even hit blue, let alone green. That's okay. My goal is getting a little too high. I have been sticking to at least 1600 cals for over a week now. I am determined to stick with it for a month and see what happens.

Gary- Who's the hottie you're standing with...the green one. Just kidding. A bologna snow cone you say??? Sounds pretty gross.

EZMONEY 05-26-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtiger (Post 3309755)
Gary- Who's the hottie you're standing with...the green one. Just kidding. A bologna snow cone you say??? Sounds pretty gross.

Well the hottie in purple is my girlfriend ;) and the one in green is a photo shop Statue Of Liberty :D

Angie's ex took the picture Saturday as we went from Staten Island to New York City...after he took it he said....oops! The lady is behind Gary's head...then he says I'll photo shop it in and send it to ya....hilarious!

In my profile there is one my step-d's boyfriend took with his camera.

One at a time TEAM...one at a time :)

Be Good :)

EZMONEY 05-27-2010 09:22 AM

:mad: I am up a little this morning to 185...I ate decent yesterday...or so I thought...

really need to get down for the BBQ'ing this week-end...

this could get ugly.....

One at a time TEAM....Be Good :hug:

blondebritbrat17 05-27-2010 10:19 AM

I walked for thirty minutes yesterday. I think I will up my exercise today to an hour and see what kind of results I get. I didn't really feel like I had gotten a work out yesterday. I went to the store yesterday to get more veggies and fruits to snack on so hopefully today will be better. I forgot to weigh in this morning and have already started eating for the day so tomorrow I'll weigh in. Have a great day!

SCraver 05-27-2010 01:47 PM

216.8 this morning... down from 217.2 yesterday. ~phew!~ I am up from 213.8. Boo! Oh well, I was only up 4 lbs and am getting right back on track... rather than gaining 20 before getting back on track!! LOL! And, really, 3 - 4 lbs... that is like one good poop and it is gone. It shouldn't even count!

I did a little "walking contest" with the gym today... however, that was after an iced cafe mocha... which was probably a good 200 calories. But darn it, it was worth every darn one. In fact, I would give up lunch right now just to get another one. But I won't!

sotypical 05-27-2010 01:53 PM

LMAO you threads always make me giggle. So creative.

EZMONEY 05-27-2010 04:14 PM

BRAT great job on the walking! Frits, nuts...planning...puuuurfect!

SCraver lol....I'm always one good #2 from a few pound loss! You are on the right track! Knowledge is a wonderful thing....around here knowledge is straight up baloney! We can do this....watch those fancy coffee drinks!

Thank you Courtney....hugs....