3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   What did you have for breakfast? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/156568-what-did-you-have-breakfast.html)

evilwomaniamshe 11-17-2008 01:21 PM

I had 2 kashi waffles topped with a container of strawberry yogurt, then I sliced a banana on top of the yogurt and then I sprinkled it with ground flax.

murphmitch 11-17-2008 01:27 PM

I had hot oat bran cereal with splenda, cinnamon, a tbs. of almond butter stirred in and unsweetend vanilla almond milk. My all time favorite breakfast! Oh, and a glass of spicy V-8 juice.

BarbPA 11-17-2008 01:46 PM

My breakfast is usually in 2 parts.

7:00am - smoothie with flax seed, 1/2 banana, peach slices & unsweetened almond milk. I drink that while I drop the kids at daycare and drive 1 hour to work.

9:00am - 2 eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon, 1 slice whole grain bread.

Tomorrow I'll probably do egg whites. I typically have eggs, egg whites or a mix of the 2 every day.

:)

cakses 11-17-2008 01:47 PM

Cheerios and water. If I could have changed it I would have eaten something else with protein in it. Now it's almost lunch time though so I just have to move on!

offmyfranny 11-17-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

I'm starting to crave eggs for breakfast lately! Hmmm
Have you ever tried Egg Beaters or anything like that? I just discovered them last week. Well, I used to eat them in college, but that was a loong time ago. lol.

Anyway, they cook just like eggs. I made an omelet with them, with some fat free cheese and some onions, and it was SOOOO good. 30 calories per 1/4 cup (which is equal to 1 egg), no fat, no cholesterol. Yay! :)

JulieJ08 11-17-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by offmyfranny (Post 2457194)
Have you ever tried Egg Beaters or anything like that? I just discovered them last week. Well, I used to eat them in college, but that was a loong time ago. lol.

Anyway, they cook just like eggs. I made an omelet with them, with some fat free cheese and some onions, and it was SOOOO good. 30 calories per 1/4 cup (which is equal to 1 egg), no fat, no cholesterol. Yay! :)

I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm trying to stick to whole foods. But I think I will still do some eggs :D.

Spooky 11-17-2008 02:08 PM

I had an egg white omelet with LF cheese, canadian bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, and green peppers.
And vegetable juice. It was good.

offmyfranny 11-17-2008 02:09 PM

no problem! Enjoy your eggs!

(My favorite is an egg on an english muffin with some hot melty cheese. OMG.. makes me swoon just thinking of it. lol)

JulieJ08 11-17-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by offmyfranny (Post 2457223)
no problem! Enjoy your eggs!

(My favorite is an egg on an english muffin with some hot melty cheese. OMG.. makes me swoon just thinking of it. lol)

Me too!

hereyago 11-17-2008 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvja (Post 2456757)
The same thing I eat 97% of the time. A serving of Oatbran (It's like whole wheat cream of wheat). I add honey, pecans, and raisins to my bowl, then mix it. Mmmmm!. Also a banana and a cup of tea. It hits the spot.

Where do you get the oatbran? Any idea of the calorie content?

I love 2 cups of reduced sugar frosted flakes with 1 cup of skim milk - 316 calories, or 2 packets of oatmeal with skim milk.

HMS 11-17-2008 02:57 PM

I had a strawberry and banana smoothie with yoghurt, skim milk, and protein powder ..... I've enjoyed reading all the brekkies... I'll have to get more creative ....

Glory87 11-17-2008 03:02 PM

2 pieces of whole grain toast with natural peanut butter. I love this breakfast and will probably eat it tomorrow too :)

MonteCristo 11-17-2008 03:27 PM

I eat the same thing practically everyday. Kashi Go-Lean Crunch with 2% milk at 6:15, then either a banana or a couple of peanut butter crackers around 9. I've found that if I don't have this particular cereal I'll be ravenous all morning.

srmb60 11-17-2008 03:53 PM

I like this thread too. Will we do lunch tomorrow?

BTW ... I had salad with barley and black beans.

suitejudyblueeyes 11-17-2008 04:08 PM

I am a little late, breakfast was a while ago - but I had a bowl of oatmeal with pumpkin puree and cinnamon stirred in. :T