3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   What did you have for breakfast? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/156568-what-did-you-have-breakfast.html)

JulieJ08 11-17-2008 10:42 AM

I had Greek yogurt, frozen wild blueberries, banana, and granola. Normally I have pumpkin oatmeal w flaxmeal, but I was away for the weekend, and lazed out of making my oatmeal (or a real dinner!) last night. Must. Make. My. Oatmeal. Tonight.

srmb60 11-17-2008 10:51 AM

One of the best avatars here IMHO! (I call them my boys)

I agree on the cold thing. I struggle with water, salad ... In fact I just made a half pot of decaf because it's warm.

luvja 11-17-2008 10:59 AM

The same thing I eat 97% of the time. A serving of Oatbran (It's like whole wheat cream of wheat). I add honey, pecans, and raisins to my bowl, then mix it. Mmmmm!. Also a banana and a cup of tea. It hits the spot.

Ija 11-17-2008 11:10 AM

I had some lowfat cottage cheese with some almonds, homemade granola, dried gogi berries and maple syrup on top. It's one of my favorite breakfasts. For about 350 calories it's incredibly satisfying and gives me lots of energy! I can't stand eating the same thing every day, though, so tomorrow I'll probably go with something else, maybe an omelet with mushrooms and black beans. After that, Kashi waffles with banana slices and walnuts...

MotoMichelle 11-17-2008 11:16 AM

Steel cut oatmeal with a tbsp of honey. Mmmm! Also a cup of milk to drink with it.

I just can't do fruit/yogurt in the morning. I'll be starving by time I walk out the door for work!

judipurple 11-17-2008 11:36 AM

What I eat nearly every morning: 1/2 C rolled oats, topped with water and microwaved - then add 1/4C frozen blueberries, 2T sunflower kernels, no-cal sweetener and 1/4 C 1% milk. I don't always add the nuts or seeds, but there is usually fruit in there of some sort.

Tomato 11-17-2008 11:36 AM

Oatmeal. I will probably have eggs tomorrow.
I have to remember to buy canned pumpkin when I do my grocery shopping so that I can mix some with my oatmeal - I think Nelie eats it that way.

Mom2QJandT 11-17-2008 11:55 AM

I feel so unhealthy compared to all of you! I had 2 of the Fiber One toaster pastries and a bottle of water. 390 calories, 10 grams of Fiber and 8 grams of protein. I have to eat a lot of my calories before about 3 pm, so bigger breakfasts are the norm for me.

DCAGirl 11-17-2008 12:02 PM

(Hope its OK to jump right in, I've been inactive for a long while, and want to get back into it for motivation)

This is going to sound like a weird combo...

But I have 2 rice cakes (with lots of fiber in them, 45 cal a piece) and 1 cheese stick (part skim milk...Mozzarella). Also an apple that I ended up eating about an hour and half after the rest of it.

I have eating firs thing in the morning, so I get up and drive to work and eat there.

I don't know what I will do different tomorrow... I have apples, oranges and bananas for fruit this week.... so everything will likely be the same, only with a different fruit.

lilybelle 11-17-2008 12:36 PM

A home-made egg McMuffin.
1 slice canadian bacon, 1 slice low-fat cheese, 1 egg pan fried in cooking spray, 1 English muffin. I eat this for a total of 5 WW flex points.

My alternate breakfast is 2 four-inch wheat pancakes, 1 TBSP peanut butter, 1/4 cup SF syrup and a banana.

PhotoChick 11-17-2008 12:37 PM

Today I had Fage yogurt and a serving of Blue Goodness fruit juice. I love that stuff!

JayEll 11-17-2008 12:42 PM

1/3 cup Mona's Granola, 1/2 cup 1% milk, and 1/3 banana. coffee w/coffee mate lite. Around 250 cals.

Other days I may have 1 or 2 hard boiled or scrambled eggs w/1 piece toast or 4 triscuits.

Jay

jessisaokay 11-17-2008 12:45 PM

Drina- How are those gogi berries? I thought about getting some this weekend, but the price scared me away. I heard they are very good for you.

mandalinn82 11-17-2008 12:53 PM

A double fiber english muffin with pizza sauce, 2% mozzarella, and a slice of canadian bacon - heated in the toaster oven. Breakfast pizza is my go-to breakfast option.

JulieJ08 11-17-2008 01:09 PM

I'm starting to crave eggs for breakfast lately! Hmmm