3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   What did you have for breakfast? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/156568-what-did-you-have-breakfast.html)

srmb60 11-17-2008 08:49 AM

What did you have for breakfast?

And why?

If you could improve it, what would you do tomorrow?

Lori Bell 11-17-2008 09:14 AM

I'm still contemplating what to eat...I want a yogurt/banana crunch, (One crumbled graham cracker, then a layer of sliced banana and topped with low-fat vanilla yogurt- approx 300 calories). Yummm, it tastes kind of like the old fashioned banana pudding my mom used to make. BUT, there is not much protein in that and I know I'll be hungry before lunch...so I'll probably have a couple eggs with some toast.

Melly30 11-17-2008 09:18 AM

Good Morning!!

This morning I was running 3 kids to 3 different schools. We had birthday parties all weekend and I didn't make it to the market so I ended up with a plain McDonalds Egg McMuffin and black coffee with 2 equal. Total calories were around 300. Not too bad but tomorrow I will have something much healthier.
Have a great day!:hug:

Extasee58865 11-17-2008 09:19 AM

A piece of wheat toast w/ peanut butter (yes, peanut butter) and coffee. :-) Yummy!

cartp 11-17-2008 09:22 AM

A fat free milk(1/2 cup) banana, 8 strawberries,vaniila, 1/2 cup all bran smoothie.
yummy

Wifey 11-17-2008 09:26 AM

I just had a granola bar (140 calories) and a yogurt. I'll have an apple or orange for a snack around 10:15-10:30 or so. I'm going to grab myself a cup of tea now. :wave:

paniania 11-17-2008 09:40 AM

It's cold out here today so I felt like something warm and creamy so I made Farina. I'm sick, and my mother used to make that for us all the time in the winter so it is definitely a comfort.

So, Farina, plus homemade Pear Butter (sugar/fat free!) for some flavor, a Lady Apple, and some Almonds.

I usually end up eating the Apple and Almonds later as a snack though.

Also, added to the mix is some tea with lemon and honey, to help with the whole sickness issue.

Does anyone else have seasonal eating rules, or am I the only strange one? For example, in the summer I usually have yogurt based breakfasts, but I never have those in the winter because they are cold! In the winter I have to have oatmeal based breakfasts (or something similar) because they are warm and toasty, but never in the summer. Same goes for soups in the winter and salads in the summer.

Smiling_Sara 11-17-2008 09:40 AM

I'm currently eating a honeycrisp apple, and drinking my coffee.

inspired by you 11-17-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BornToFly (Post 2456584)
I'm currently eating a honeycrisp apple, and drinking my coffee.

I want a honeycrisp. I have already bought all of them I could find this year. I wish you could get them all year. They are so yummy.

I had a piece of toast with PB and 8oz of 1% milk. I meant to have a banana with it but got to running late and forgot it.

Smiling_Sara 11-17-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inspired by you (Post 2456593)
I want a honeycrisp. I have already bought all of them I could find this year. I wish you could get them all year. They are so yummy.

I had a piece of toast with PB and 8oz of 1% milk. I meant to have a banana with it but got to running late and forgot it.

I know! I buy some whenever I see them at the store, even when they are $3.00 a lb!! I so wish they grew all year too. They are by far, the best apple I have had....ever!

Thighs Be Gone 11-17-2008 10:15 AM

1/2 cup Fiber One, 3/4 cup milk, 1 cup blueberries, 1 coffee..about 220 calories total

FB 11-17-2008 10:22 AM

Egg, egg whites, bacon, cheese and a wee tiny bit of pineapple. Yum! I wouldn't change a thing for tomorrow unless I'm in the mood for something else. Protein and fat always keeps me full in the morning.

offmyfranny 11-17-2008 10:25 AM

I had 2 pieces of WW toast with a pat of Country Crock Light.

I had it because I was craving carbs. This bread is LOADED with fiber though, so it's not too bad. And only 45 calories per slice. :)

greeneggsandtam 11-17-2008 10:27 AM

Natural peanut butter on toast and a handful of almonds.

offmyfranny 11-17-2008 10:34 AM

greeneggs - I'm digging the BeeGees avatar. lol.