Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-28-2008, 11:19 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

15 pounds by Christmas!! woot!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:29 AM   #92  

Hi everyone! I hope some of that motivation rubs off on me right now. I'm still holding that 1 pound loss. Doesn't sound like much after watching Biggest Looser last night.

I've upped my water intake, I don't think I was drinking nearly enough before. I really think I can feel a difference.

I think I'll have to be careful to watch my calories and up my exercise a little too. I feel like my body is so used to what I do that it's gotten complacent with this. I feel great, like I should be down again soon, but it's not coming. I'll have sort of turn things up a notch!

Have a good day and think healthy thoughts!

Oh yeah, 56 days to go!
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:57 PM   #93  
Carelessy Creative

S/C/G: 211.5/164.3/145

Height: 5'4"

I would LOVE to lose between 15-20 pounds before Christmas, that way when I see my family, whom I haven't seen in a while, they'll hopefully notice a difference. I feel like someone genuinely asking me if I'm losing weight or telling me I look skinnier is a comforting way to know that it is working.
shaunabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:14 PM   #94  

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

OK........her I am!!!lol!!! Anyway.
& Jah Jah..Kitten..Anti...EllieFlorida(so love that name!!)...Ezzmerallda....and last but not least... ViolinJenn!!!Whew I'm so glad ya'll deciced to join us!!
well I weigh Friday and I'm thinkin' it's kind of a toss up....I feel pretty good about this week,but I don't know I just have this feelin' ya know? I'm almost afraid to weigh!!LOL!! I think I'm just worried what I might do Halloween!! Just getting myself worked up over nothing I'm sure......but I still feel like a right now.....
So I guess I'll go for now DS and DD are driving me nuts...... and I can't think!!LOL
shelbysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:49 PM   #95  

Hey Chicks~

Just checking in. I'm still hanging on to that 1 lb loss and trying to build on it! I will not let myself get discouraged. I've gone for a power walk today and I'm counting my calories and drinking my water. I have to really watch those little nibbles. Boy, do they add up!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone having specific struggles? Or victories?
Old 10-31-2008, 12:12 PM   #96  

TGIF!!!!
Well today is weigh day and I lost a lb!!
195 is the lightest I've been in 9 years!! 1 lb at atime ladies,1 lb at a time if that's all I get that is fine with me!!
Moving on......DH called me from Atlanta airport....he's headed home...for 1 day then has to drive back to Florida Saturday and get this.....he wants me to go with him....we'll drive a truck to Jacksonville,where we'll leave the truck to be shipped overseas and then catch a plane on into FT Lauderdale... .......I've never flown before....I've always said I wouldn't....DH is cracking up at me,I told him I'll have to find someone that we know that has valium so I can borrow a couple because I am not getting on a plane....sane....he said it would just be like a 30 or 45 minute flight....I'm just sayin' I'll probably have his hand broken by the time we land..... well just thought I'd touch base with ya'll....might post later....pray for me......
Old 11-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #97  

Trysh~way to go!!! It just takes some persistance, doesn't it? Good for you. I'm down another 1/2 lb today. I'm trying to be patient and take it as it comes.

Where'd everybody else go? How's everyone doing? I'd hate to see this thread die out . Tough days happen for all of us, I know that, but, we still have lots of time to get it together and make some progress!!! We can totally do this!
Old 11-02-2008, 04:52 PM   #98  
Jig, Don't Jog

S/C/G: 185.2/154.6/135

Height: 5'5"

Hey all! Well, I "fell off the wagon" the other day (just a one-day-blip!) and weighed in the same this week... Not happy, but it wasn't a gain! I'm making a concerted effort this week to get exercise (of some sort!) 6 days this week.
I've noticed that my loss is going 2lbs, stable, 2lbs, stable... So-- We'll see if that continues! I'm coming off a 3 month plateau, so.. lol I think maybe my body is whining and not wanting to budge
How's everyone else doing??
weegreenlassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

By new years, I want to be down to 233. That's about 15 pounds away.
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Room for one more??

I'm hoping for 15 pounds by christmas. Just enough to fit back into my party dress!!
AngelD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:30 PM   #101  

Welcome AngelD....You can do it!!! Oh how I would love to be your weight right now!!!But that's still like 17 lbs away for now......my goal for now is 185...after that I'm going to shoot 175 by Easter probably,I may try 170,but I'll cross that bridge when I get there!! You'll so love it here,I sure do..!
Old 11-03-2008, 08:23 AM   #102  
Livin' La Vida Low Carb

S/C/G: 148/146.5/130

Height: 5'5"

Let's see... just a little under eight weeks to go, now? I would KILL to be 135 by solstice. But... we'll see. I think I must be gaining muscle because I've been working my muscles sore and feel like I'm looking better, but the scale doesn't seem to agree. Wish I could find a way to measure myself!
MadelinRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:34 PM   #103  

I'm still down just 1.5, but that's okay for now. I've sort of been slacking lately. I've been really busy lately and I think I'm using that as an excuse to ignor my plan. I haven't been good about getting my exercise in either. Man, I guess I'm really backsliding....

Well, 50 days till Christmas. So, there is no reason I can't still pick myself up and do this. I should be able to loose at least a few pounds by then.

How's everyone else doing?
Old 11-04-2008, 05:38 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 208/208/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbysmom View Post
Welcome AngelD....You can do it!!! Oh how I would love to be your weight right now!!!But that's still like 17 lbs away for now......my goal for now is 185...after that I'm going to shoot 175 by Easter probably,I may try 170,but I'll cross that bridge when I get there!! You'll so love it here,I sure do..!
Thanks. I'm enjoying it so far!

You'll get there in no time. Well done on your loss so far. I'm still getting started but am hoping to get into the swing of it soon!
AngelD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #105  

Angel~ Hi girl!! It's really no problem for me to get into the swing.....it's just staying on and Lord the backsliding....I wish I had a
nickel for everytime I've backslid I'd be rich then I could hire a personal chef and a personal trainer!!!!
GoGirl~ Like I said with the backsliding!!! But anyway...atleast you haven't gained,I always try to stay positive when I don't lose and just maintain,because it could be worse!!LOL And you know what SO WHAT if we don't reach our goals by Christmas atleast we tried AND we worked hard towards it where we probably wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for our mini goals!! Ya know dude? Sorry I call DS dude all the time,I've got him saying "Woe Dude!!!"
Well I guess I better go,I've got a phone call .......chat later!! But think about what I said!!