3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Stay At Home Mom's #37 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/14458-stay-home-moms-37-a.html)

sheila061968 03-26-2002 02:10 PM

Hello ALLL

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!!

Ginny I have my Easter under control.. I bought myself some Baskin Robbins SUGARFREE Mint Chocolate chip hard candies.. Yes they do have calories 40 per peice. But I figured I know I will have heavy temption and if I dont have something sweet to kill that I will go overboard with the real sugar ladled high calorie stuff..I havent been able to get 1500 calories in a day so this will just add a few extra.. And yes I have the Leslie Sansone 2 mile tape High Calorie burn..She is great and she doesnt souond like a drill instructor..Kinda makes you feel she is talking right to you directly.. ( I know I sound nuts)
Misty I am TRYING to keep focused on that tape but I drank 96 ounces of water yesterday and I had to stop a few times in that half hour to do that extra walking (running) for reason that 96 ounces of water can make it self explanatory..I know how hard a farmers life is.. My mom was a farmers daughter..I remember the HUGE gardens of all different types of veggies ( I rememeber planting potatoes for a whole week for years in a row) 3 acres of potatoes..I really hate potatoes now..PLus the animals the cows and pigs and chickens ( I hate chicken now too) Anyway I wont bore you .. I just want you to know I do know how hard it is ..
Spryng Someday I will have that chocolate demon exorcised but till then I can handle him..I can eat oranges and Bananas and Golden delious Apples till they come out my ears.Sorry about the outbid .. I have never bought anything there on Ebay.. I dont know how plus giving out account info online scares me..
Freckles I buy my WW soda at any grocery store I go into.. It really dont taste that bad, although it does taste a bit different then regular soda..Due to the sugar substitute they use.. But to me I really cant taste it since I use sweet n low in my coffee and tea since lately sugar is too sweet for me now.. In fact Slimfast is tooooo sweet for me to handle but I still use it once in a great while..(35 grams of sugar in the cappichino slimfast )
Well I guess I will end here. I have to get my day started I still have laundry to do AGAIN.. I tried my pilates tape last night but I am not limber enuf to get thru the warm up.. I guess I will stick to the Walking tape for now and attempt the Pilates when I am a bit more limber..
Take Care
Sheila

spryng 03-26-2002 03:30 PM

Hello again!
Just wanted to check in and see how everyone's day is progressing. It's a little slow around here. I didn't get everything I need to get done finished this morning. well, now it's nap time for the kids so I'm trying to do some "quiet" chores. We see where that led me :)
Today is going good so far for me as far as staying OP. I had a huge navel orange for breakfast that I really enjoyed. Too bad it was the last one. So juicy. I've downed 6 glasses of water so far and had tomato soup for lunch. I have some chicken breasts thawing out for dinner and have no clue what I'm making with them or how I'm fixing them. I won't be eating the chicken anyway. Just can't stand meat anymore. But my 2 yo loves meat in all forms and shapes so I make some type of meat everyday for her. I don't think she will ever have a problem with her weight. But I thought that once about me too. :o
Anyway, just wanted to drop a couple of lines.
Sheila, sounds like you have a plan. Good for you! And good for with all that exercising!! That is still my problem area. I just don't want to exercise. But we are going to buy a treadmill soon so I'll get back on the bandwagon soon too. :) I felt the same way you do about giving out account info. But security on the internet has come a long way and you can trust ebay. Plus you don't have to give checking account info or credit card numbers there. if you win an auction you can usually pay by check but I always pay with a money order so I know it will go through with no problems (we have had more problems with our bank than I care to mention) But, ebay is very secure. And you can find great deals there all the time. I've even bought lingerie off of it. :o
Misty, wow 20 miles on your bike. About how long does that take?? Even though I'm losing the weight and close to my goal now I still see alot of problem areas and I know that exercising is the only thing that will help me. Sounds like it is working for you!!
Well, I'm off here now. I'll check in this eveing.