Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-10-2007, 10:32 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

You guys are great!! Thanks for all the responses. It's great hearing all of your stories. Alot of them had me rolling in the floor laughing!!!

Jay...congrats on starting back on your weightloss after maintaining. I don't think you'll have any trouble catching up with me.I have been slacking soooo bad lately. Getting back on track now though. I started jogging this Monday and am trying to go 30 days without missing a day of walking/jogging for at least 30 minutes a day.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:15 AM   #47  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Allright LUMIFAN! I'm comin' to get ya! Better tighten up there!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:58 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

yeah, lumifan, you need to stop slackin'... we both have the same goal weight and are near the same weight... you don't want me to hit goal before you, do you?
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:33 PM   #49  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

K~SHANE ~ The only difference between "gawking" and looking "respectfully" is ONE has the mouth wide open the OTHER does not!

This just proves ONCE again...most men...yours truly...can't keep their MOUTHS SHUT!!

wink............
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:45 PM   #50  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

It's the drool that gets to me.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:48 PM   #51  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I always carry an extra bib.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #52  

You said "and no....I can't go to human resources and complain because i am a big flirt at work too. (trust me...been there, done that!!). " so you are inviting the attention with your low cut tops and flirting so what is your complaint again?
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:36 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

That's a good question Quilter!!! I'm not really sure. I do know i can't wait to get a little bit of money so i can go buy me some new blouses for work that ARE NOT low cut. I like to look good without looking too "out there". lol.

Jay....I am working on getting my butt on track. Started jogging every day so hopefully that will help get me losing again!!

Shane...I see you have already passed me you goose. Don't you worry....I am going to catch up with you too!!!! lol. One minute you are a couple pounds behind me...the next minute you are a couple in front of me!! But hey....CONGRATS on hitting 140!!!! Only 5 more pounds to go!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 06:25 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 161/156/140

Height: 5'10ish

You guys are hilarious! I love the attention, gawking/yelling/whatever, bring it on! What I hate is jealous girls who get mad at the girls getting the attention, don't hate!
JamieY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:10 PM   #55  

S/C/G: Size 26W/Size 24W/Size 8

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Fortunately, there are many more girls at my work than guys, but it's a totally creepy feeling... knowing someone you only think of as a friend is thinking THAT of you. Eek!
rubberlegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #56  
Token Vulcan

I think the gawking bothers me more than some because I've been stalked by 3 different people in my life. I'm talking continuous unwanted phone calls (which resulted in a change to an unlisted phone #), showing up at my house uninvited, sending me things in the mail, following me around online (which led to me creating different screen names). It's been my luck to encounter a lot of weirdos...the kind of people who take something like a politeness or a smile as encouragement. It's why I don't look the guy in the eye who's been gawking at me on my way to and from work. The guys I've come across seem to read even a polite smile as a come-on. So when I find myself on the receiving end of unwanted attention, I purposely take on some level of aloofness. I've had too many negative experiences to find that particular attention complimentary.
trekkiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:40 PM   #57  
Used to be Archy

S/C/G: 220/171/145

Height: 5'4

Well, I always get hit on the most on Monday, Thursday, and Friday mornings on my runs by drunks. The way my runs work so that I am not in the worst neighborhoods is either 2-3 groups of drunks at 6am, or dog **** alley.

Today I had a guy catch up to me, but he left after a block. I have no clue what he was saying because I just turned up my cheapy mp3 player. When I told the boyfriend he got mad enough to go try to find the guy.
Eves is offline   Reply With Quote