Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2001, 09:54 PM   #1  

Default support for Suzanne

Hi Susanne, I want to thank you for all the work you have put into your site, and express my dismay and shock at the horrible letters sent by insensitive idiots, which have caused you distress. Since the beginning of your website I have visited every couple of months to check on what might be new at your website and to check in on your progress and the progress of your sisters. I have watched your site grow and improve over the many months. I have always appreciated your honesty and integrity of sharing your weight loss joys and sorrows. I rejoiced with each pound you lost as much as I have rejoiced at my own small losses. Your journal mirrors my own experiences. Your last journal post brought tears to my heart. Every overweight person who has had to deal with the insensitivity on the non-overweight world knows well the deflating effect on one's self esteem. To think that there are overweight people out there dumping on their fellow overweight peers just blows me away. I cry with you. Your journal speaks for all of us who struggle to lose weight. Keep up the GREAT work!
Closed Thread