3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Veggie Challenged (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/veggie-challenged-176/)
-   -   What veggie do you STILL hate? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/veggie-challenged/67811-what-veggie-do-you-still-hate.html)

xtiffanyx 05-08-2007 02:33 PM

I hate peas, mushrooms, and canned spinach. Canned spinach is some scary looking stuff.

calico_cat 05-08-2007 02:40 PM

turnip or squash. blah!!!!!

purpleorc 06-10-2007 11:53 AM

I love most vegetable but there is one i hate with a passion thats peas :barf: I hate them in any shape or form that includes raw, processed, garden tinned, mushy and frozen. I have hated them since a child and even as my tastes have changed as an adult, my hate for them still has not changed.
I can remember once that my parents made me sit and eat them. That did not help me like them any better :D but money was tight when I was growing up so food was not to be wasted.

walking2lose 06-10-2007 12:00 PM

Just green peppers

bodhisattva 06-11-2007 11:34 AM

Another pea-hater here! I am pretty much physically incapable of eating them....my throat closes up and I gag, LOL!

There are actually several other veggies I don't like....which made life interesting when I was a vegetarian (and even more interesting now that I am seriously considering giving up meat again!)! Beets, spinach, and cooked carrots....try as I might I just cannot convince myself that they are tasty, lol. I can eat mushrooms if they are in or on something, but not by themselves.

pgerik 06-20-2007 01:00 PM

brussel sprouts and eggplant.

blondebritbrat17 07-26-2007 07:22 PM

Cabbage, peas, beets and onions and mushrooms. I also do not mash up veggies like cauliflower. I heard once cauliflower mashed up tastes just like mashed potatoes. YEAH RIGHT!! It was gross. I have a food intolerance to onions. They make me have digestive and bathroom problems. Once you've thrown up onions, you'll never eat them again. I avoid them like the plague. I'm still experimenting with what veggies I like so I'm sure this list will get longer lol.

INVU 07-27-2007 01:20 AM

one word Peas:barf::barf::barf:

cottagebythesea 07-27-2007 06:11 AM

Okra! :barf:

Schmoodle 07-28-2007 05:11 AM

Brussels sprouts
okra
mushrooms

Yuck!

BumpSetSpike 07-28-2007 05:17 AM

I effin love peas.

Just... canned spinach and broccoli... yuck yuck yuck. The world can do without.

cuppajoe 07-28-2007 12:44 PM

I loathe asparagus!

cuppa

elmuyloco5 07-28-2007 12:55 PM

Ix

weezerloo 07-31-2007 04:56 AM

I can't stand tomatoes! I love Salsa, and even tomato based soups, but can't stand the acidity and aftertaste of a stinkin' tomato! Sadly, they are one of the foods I would love to love (especially grape tomatoes and the fresh, juicy looking ones I see in the summer time), but I just can't stomach them. I also hate cucumbers and green bell peppers. I do want to experiment with cucumbers to find some way to eat them (maybe with hummus or some other dip).

FrouFrou 07-31-2007 01:04 PM

eggplant, caulifower, asparagus, squash (except yellow), radishes, turnips, I think that's about it.

Love, love, love, spinach, peas, cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, green beans, corn and okra!