Old 04-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #91  
Powered by tofu

S/C/G: 207/203/140ish ??

Height: 5'4''

UrthWurm - that pizza sounds yummy and easy! I never thought to use a tortilla for crust, that's genius.

I'll be out of town spending Passover with my in-laws so I'll probably miss weigh in on Friday, but I'll check in Monday when I'm back.
shananigans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #92  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

No problem as long as you weigh in by Monday Maybe I'll even post our weights Tuesday because of the Holiday :P
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:19 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 213/146/128

Height: 5'7"

I just want to say that I rode my bike 7 miles yesterday around the bay and it was GREAT! It's not as physically exhausting as running, so it is more enjoyable/relaxing... I am trying to run 2 days, bike 1, repeat. And after only 3 days of this I am down a pound =) What is everyone else doing for exercise??
Ami12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #94  
Progress not perfection

Great job AMI!!! That is awesome.. trying to enjoy your exercise really helps, I went and walked on a trail near my house, I definitely need to start exercising more, the only thing I do so far is walk and not even enough.. I'm thinking of trying to join some fun exercise classes after easter :-)
Old 04-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #95  
Progress not perfection

So yesterday I went to TGI Fridays and had a Tropical Mojito and French Fried Green Beans with BBQ Sauce... def not "diety" sheesh... but also went on a nice long walk! Hope you all are doing well this week!

Old 04-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #96  
Vegan

S/C/G: 255/Ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

The gym is MVP fitness. They are in Michigan and Florida only, as far as I know.
kierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:58 PM   #97  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Ami thats awesome! I would love to ride bikes again but last time my arse was bruised for a week!!!!! LOL, Kinda discouraging! I think when I lose 20-30 more lbs I will try again... but for now my buns are too big! LOL

I have been walking mainly, sometimes throwing in an occasional video and wii fit... but not exercising near enough...
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:41 AM   #98  
Progress not perfection

Hello Ladies

Tomorrow is weigh in, I will post our weights on Monday, so feel free to weigh in anytime by Monday. Hope you all got close to whatever Easter goal you set, and if not we still have until May 1st!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #99  
Vegan

S/C/G: 255/Ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I'm starting to lose again, after being stuck for about a month. I have worked out 9 times in the last 2 weeks so that must be it.

Weight is currently 195.6.

Last edited by kierr; 04-09-2009 at 08:53 PM.
kierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:15 AM   #100  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

kierr- if you posted your menus we could all also give out advice on why possibly you haven't been losing! But great to see you are losing again!!!
rdw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:57 AM   #101  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

240.2 this morning. I think I'm going to try and do 1-2 days vegan a week. I've been talking with Heather and she pointed out I've been making excuses. She is very correct. I haven't been willing to move out of my comfort zone. Today I am going to start.
zinkemomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #102  

Hey girls,
I'm still at 213. I worked out this week and have been completely on plan but I think the PMS monster is at work. It kind of stinks that I have PMS for a full week before my actual period starts. Is this normal? I seem to remember when I was younger that it only started a few days before.

Anyway, I make hamburger buns from scratch and I baked some yesterday and they smelled SO good that I had eaten 2 of them before I could stop myself.

Today is going to be a bit challenging as well. My sister and I are going to a spa up in the mountains. I'm super excited, but I'm worrying about my eating. I've been to this spa before but it was a long time ago. I think they provide fruit, which would be great, but I also remember there being lots of other snacks (pretzels, chocolate, etc.). We probably won't be done till about 3, then we are going for a late lunch/early dinner. It'll be tricky, but I don't want to stress about it too much.

Anyway, you guys are doing great! Have a wonderful Friday!
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #103  
Fighting to be Fit

Height: 5'3.5" Age: 22

Wink

Weigh In: 178

Well, I didn't reach my original goal of 175, but then again I haven't been exercising. I get really sore now for days afterward. I think that maybe I need to give myself more time to heal, because the little exercise I have done has left my back and knees hurting. I'm a little worried about injuring myself since I'm so stiff. The only downside of not exercising is I'm afraid I won't really lose... I don't want this accident to get in the way of my goals and my ability to accomplish them! My new adjusted goals are 178 for Easter, and 175 by May 1st. I'm going to work really hard to make sure I get there!

On a side note, I had a question. I've been eating mostly vegan, with the exception of small amounts of milk or cheese in frozen products I buy (like Amy's). My family has been a bit wary/negative towards my dietary switch and will often make comments concerning it. I can see their eyes glaze over in horror when I invite them for dinner. Well anyways, I've been battling with the decision whether or not to go pescetarian. I caved last night when I found an all natural wild-caught Alaskan smoked salmon fillet for half it's price at a bargain store in our area (they commonly have organic and all natural food shipments. It's available as they get it though). I haven't heard many bad things (as far as personal health) concerning those who eat fish. My GF and I are debating eating a pescetarian diet that is salmon exclusive. By that I mean that would be the only fish we ate, and we'd get it organic ( or all natural), wild-caught from Alaska. Does anyone have any resources I could exploit about the health benefits or hindrances of eating salmon? If you made it all the way through this message, thanks for reading!
UrthWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #104  
T&A's Mommy

S/C/G: 253/253/180

Height: 5'5"

Hey Guys
I am so sorry I have not been on as much!! But man I would have to say that I am not happy with myself! In a strange way I feel like the fire that started my journey is begininng to go down ! I have no idea what it is! I want to say I just maybe overwhelmed with EVERYTHING but even after they are taken care of I still feel like eating and I mean eating A LOT!!! I always seem to be stuffing my face with something!! Whatever this is I would like the fire to come back and make these "eating temptations" JUST GO AWAY!!!
In addition to that my weight is just stuck at the same number and I am starting to get sick of stepping on the scale!!
***If anybody has any pointers to help, PLEASE HELP ME!!!***
As much as I want to make my goal this time I don't think I will!!

Last edited by Jushave2try; 04-10-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Jushave2try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #105  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Poo, my weight is up to 200. Uggg. This week wasn't so great.
Robot is offline   Reply With Quote