UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 11-02-2005, 11:33 AM   #16  

woooooooooooooooo-hoooooooo!!!!

i weighed myself yesterday and i have lost 7lbs this week!!!!!i am so chuffed!!!!
lil.disney.princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 12:28 PM   #17  
Queen of Chaos!

Excellent!! Way to go!

That's a nice boost toward your mini goal
mysticvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 02:26 PM   #18  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Wow that's amazing! You truly rock!

I've just done my running intervals in my living room. I'm quite astounded! I would've gone out with DF except he's at some meeting type thing and it's dark and wet outside and he said not to go out by myself (bless him!), so I decided that I'd start in the living room! I figure if I don't start today I never will!

I'm going crackers!

Well I managed to drop that dodgy black belt in it today! I rang my instructor and he went off on how if I was going to be an instructor then I'd have to deal with people like that... Without me getting a chance to tell him why I was pissed off with black belt guy... I got there in the end and Lee (instructor) was fair mad. He didn't realise that he'd "swept" me on the floor! The dodgy black belt deserves to be banned! I'd ban him if I were in charge!

Food has been great so far. I went to the shop to buy crips and chocolate and came back with a tiny Milkybar and a chicken burger (!). It was one of those microwave chicken burgers, but a chicken burger none the less! It was very processed, but still... So anyways I had that for my afternoon snack and I still have a potato with cottage cheese to eat... and 100 cals spare for something else I might fancy before the night is out! Knowing my luck there's be nothing in the house... I might have hot chocolate since it's minging outside!

2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 02:31 PM   #19  
Gym'll fix it!!

7lbs? WOW! What are you doing lil to lose all that? Well Done

I'm "trying" to give up the clothes buying habit i've far to many in sizes 10, 12 + 14 at least i'll have plenty to shrink into "when" I do
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 08:09 AM   #20  

Well done Ms Disney

I am SICK of all this rain everything I took out yesterday got drenched. I am was drying out money, clothes, shoes, debit card!
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 11:33 AM   #21  
Pending Email Confirmation

Well done Ms Disney....

Is there only me who loves Winter!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:56 PM   #22  

I kinda like winter, I do like wearing boots and wrapping up in layers, and soup, stews and things like that. So there are good things about winter. But I don't like trying to lose weight in winter because I am like a big bear, I just want to hibernate!

I'm really tired today and just want to curl up and sleep. Not been to gym since Monday, most unlike me, am going to go tonight. But I have been scrubbing my white carpet on my hands and needs for 2 hours every day, so am sure that counts as exercise!!!!

I'm still at work, 4 minutes til home time!!!!!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 01:31 PM   #23  

Unhappy I'm too short for my weight

Has anyone else visited "my virtual model"? I created a mini me about a year ago,it was meant to be inspirational ( you know, the before and after type thing )

Anyway, I visited the site for the first time in ages and it's all changed you have to click on one of the ads to create a model. So i filled in the form with my generous statistics and then this message appeared saying you can't have that height with that weight( and I thought why not ,I bloody do) , so i tried taking 25lbs off the weight and it said the same thing again so i took another 15 off and guess what it said......."Bugger off fatty there is nothing for you here".No it didn't. (but it may as well have done) I gave up in disgust after that.

P.S Are you allowed to use mild expletives in posts? or just
shush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 04:51 PM   #24  

I made a virtual model about two months ago, and it let me be short and fat, like I am!!!! But my virtual model looked a lot nicer than I do, she didn't have any cellulite and she wore a bikini and looked fabulous!!!

I'm really tired and ready for my bed, Man Of The House (MOTH) is watching Spooks, very loudly. I am trying to convince him to take me to London in February, coz I have never been. It appears to be cheaper to fly from Manchester than to get the train!!! Stew-pid!!!! I found flights and hotel for £200 for two nights, the return train fare costs that!!!
Old 11-03-2005, 07:24 PM   #25  

London is not as good as Manchester obviously as it is in the south but it's ok you'll have a good time. You should take him then he has no choice.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:14 AM   #26  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

You should def. come to London! I hate that the plane fares are cheaper than the train, it's not cheaper on the environment! I have a pet hate about internal flights on our tiny island! Plus by the time you get to Stanstead, or Heathrow you'll still have at least another hour's travel on top of the flight to get into London. When you get into Euston you're almost there!

I went running again yesterday! Kickboxing was cancelled. So MOTH and I went out wogging to Tesco to buy ingredients for his birthday cookies (he's taking them for people at work). Was up till 10pm baking oatmeal and raisin cookies. Which I LOVE! *dribble* He was tired so we only did half our allotted 20 minute routine, but I was really getting into anyway! I will force him out again tomorrow! I am determined to like running!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 02:23 PM   #27  

Train prices are rubbish I hate them, but not as much as I hated the few times I did here (Cumbria) to London by coach. 6.30 am to 2.30 pm. Painful.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:01 AM   #28  
Pending Email Confirmation

I am planning a trip to London next April, I need to book some accommodation asap.... pref get it a bit cheaper now rather than later! I think I am flying down so much cheaper but not decided on that yet!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 10:39 AM   #29  

I looked on www.expedia.com for my qutoes, you can get some good packages. I really want to go to London, coz I have never been, and I feel a bit silly that I haven't done all the touristy things!!!

I am trying to tidy up our house and get rid of some of the clutter. I bought a heap of little boxes today and things are starting to look a bit better. I love crafts and stuff and have heaps of little bits, but now I exercise I have no time for craft, it's a pain. I would like to give up work!!!! But then I would have no money for all the nice new clothes I want!!!!

Life is so unfair!!!!

By the way it's 3.45 pm here, and it's dark outside!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2005, 12:07 PM   #30  
Becs to my friends

Hi Kykaree

Try looking on Holiday Inn website for one-off internet only deals - I booked a hotel in London in January for only £45 including breakfast! Also Superbreak are doing pretty good deals for the early part of the year so worth checking them out too.

Mini-breaks and suchlike are my pet interest - boyfriend is sick to death of me!
Thbecer is offline   Reply With Quote