UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 04-26-2005, 12:39 PM   #16  

i want to go roller skating
im even bidding on a pair of quad skates on ebay not roller blades but quad skates, which im going to use out in public!!! glasgow green will never have held such a spectacle, but why shouldnt i!
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 01:07 PM   #17  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

He he! I'd forgotten about my blades! They're lurking under the stairs grumbling about not being used!

I might take them out one day!

OOOoh, another thing I want to do.... THE SPLITS! Oh yeah! I'm almost there, about 10cm from the floor on my right footed side splits, about 15 on my left footed ones and 20 or more on the box splits! I guess more practice needed!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 02:49 PM   #18  

Frus - I'm the other way - my boobs are shrinking, but my butt gets bigger daily.

If only we could share, pass round the bits we don't need/want and have some of the bits we do (awful thought - but you know what I mean!!!)

Kyr - I've got a woodlouse to go with your slug, half way up my stomach where I had a fairly small mole removed, but from the lumpy woodlouse shaped scar, you'd think it had been a whopper! Plus the mole was fine after all that - typical!!!
MadamDotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 03:21 PM   #19  

frus me having 4 kids soon put paid to any more splits............... im not kidding i used to do them, but now im terrified of splitting but not splitting....och i know what i mean...........scary scary thought
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 11:53 AM   #20  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

Don't rub it in Toots. I spend a fortune on really good sports bras, they cost a fortune and they are really comfortable. But I only ever want to run when I am wearing a 'normal' bra!

Frus - that boob thing is cos you got an admirer who likes 'em big - and they pay more to the boob fairy than you do!!! My DH is a complete sh#@e for doing that!!!
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 12:28 PM   #21  
aka Superwoman!

Oh so that's what it is! I was wondering! I don't mind big boobs, so long as he doesn't start paying money to the *** fairy too!

Actually sprinted for the bus this morning in a normal bra and rubbish trainers and didn't feel too bouncy!
Old 04-29-2005, 03:46 PM   #22  

Default wants and needs

Have just discovered this thread.......
I spend too much of my time doing the (little and petty) things I want to do and not enough doing what I need to do...

I want to eat crisps and chocolate, but it's not what I need to eat
I need to eat fruit and salads.
I want to sit down and read/watch TV
I need to get up off my (big fat) bum and do some housework/gardening/ anything that gets me moving.

There are things that I both want and need to do but don't have the oomph to actually do

'Bottom out' every corner and cupboard in the house
Earn more money!!!
Motivate my kids to study more (without nagging!)
LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!!!
taichilady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 11:29 PM   #23  
Gym'll fix it!!

Toot..what are "normal" size boobiedoos? i'm just wondering if I fall into that category I just call my bras "hammocks" now cuz i'm used to my hubby referring to them as that
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 09:57 AM   #24  
Away with the faeries....

I wish I had any boobs at all - I feel a bit cheated that even though I'm a big lass I still only just have B cups and when I ever lose weight thats the first place it goes from... its not fair!!!!! I too would love sexy underwear that actually fits and I can breath whilst wearing!

I'd love to queue up on a rollercoaster without worrying I will be told to get off as the bar doesnt fit over my stomach.

I'd love to get a full back tatoo without worrying i'll put on weight and the stretch marks would ruin it and make me look like a gothic zebra.

I'd love to wear a top which showed a glimpse of my tummy without pulling it down and panicking that anyone saw!

I'd love to be able to participate in piggy back races with my friends and not have to be the one doing the carrying!

One day I will do it... I'll get a back tatoo whilst having a piggy back, whilst wearing sexy underwear and queuing for a roller coaster showing my hips of to the world all at the same time!!!! (What a strange day that will be )

Last edited by Goth_Girl; 04-30-2005 at 09:59 AM.
Goth_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 10:48 AM   #25  

Quote:
One day I will do it... I'll get a back tatoo whilst having a piggy back, whilst wearing sexy underwear and queuing for a roller coaster showing my hips of to the world all at the same time!!!! (What a strange day that will be )
That would be some sight can we come and watch?
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 01:06 PM   #26  
aka Superwoman!

Yeah tell us all! I was piggy-backing my fiance in the park today, he weighs the SAME as me, and I can carry him further!

Maybe it's just cos I'm not used to being carried! It was a great day when I could sit on his knee for longer than 30 seconds without him complaining!

Goth girl, just think of all those cute little strappy "no bra" tops you'll be able to wear! I still need my sellotape straps if I want to wear one!
Old 04-30-2005, 04:52 PM   #27  

I'm still laughing about the goth zebra!!! I think one of my at goal rewards will be a tattoo, but not a whole back one, would never be that brave!!!!! And certainly not whilst being piggybacked!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote