UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 05:54 PM   #391  

sure cat im a blooming marvelous dog groomer aswell as ong as i doesnt interfere with my afternoon nap well be fine hey maybe i should be my own boss
Old 03-28-2004, 08:58 PM   #392  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Well when I need some DIY and Dave won't do it or is away I'm calling Cathy and Kirsty. you two sound well handy Well done on putting the chocs back Cathy, I was proud of myself today too, I walked past roses easter egs, (thery were nearly five dollars each) so maybe it was the price that made me walk rather than will power...
Kirsty, home for me is a place called Brandon in Suffolk, about twenty miles away from Cambridge. My Mum still lives there and most of my friends I grew up with. I'm thinking that as I only have eleven days there, I won't sleep much so as to make the most of my time
My house is spiffy looking from all my busyness today, just have to do the dishes, and then I'm in my jammies for the night.
See ya all tomorrow
Old 03-29-2004, 03:40 PM   #393  
Gym'll fix it!!

The time will fly by Chris so do what i do stay up all night we only had 14 days but 12 really cos 2 of them were spent travelling i only buy chocolate that is made in England Chris even tho' it says Cadbury's on it over here they don't make it the same as they do over there..its even a different colour and the easter eggs taste like those cheapo ones all sugary like baking chocolate

Kirsty, you DO the dog grooming that is one job i don't fancy doing i remembered another job i can do last night i can install burglar alarms i did my own in England and even tore up the floorboards to run the wiring through and drill holes in the ceiling of the room below to install the motion sensors in the corner of the rooms..now that was a job and a half

Just going to pop down to hubbies workshop with a bit of lunch and then i think i might varnish some furniture
Old 03-29-2004, 03:46 PM   #394  

hey all how are we this evening all good i hope HEY SUPERWITCH WHERE ARE YOU i havent seen her online for about five days everyone keeps disapearing have isaid something to make you all run away or maybe its the fact that i say too much maybe i should just stay on here till you all come back well for any one out there come back soon has anyone heard how teel is doing ill ask when i go over to focussed anyway incase anyone is waiting for me to shut up {you should be so lucky} ill go and check back later
Old 03-29-2004, 04:55 PM   #395  
Gym'll fix it!!

Kirsty, keep on yapping cos i'm here too think i'll go and check out this "focussed" that you keep talking about if i can find it
Old 03-29-2004, 05:35 PM   #396  

cat its on support groups its focussed chicks of the world and they are a really great bunch just like us lot
Old 03-29-2004, 05:53 PM   #397  
Slow and steady

I'm here, after a long day at work and therapy, and now I have to cook dinner. It was rather quiet in here over the weekend though, wasn't it.
Cathy, I'm definitely hiring you for future DIY. You sound brill luv, although I'm rather scared of burglar alarms as I had a run in with one at a friends house one evening, and we couldn't get the bloody thing shut off, so had the police round and it was very embarrassing
Spring went away again here, it's nipply out again. Am not doing too good on plan either, have bibbled a bit too much today, little snacky things I've picked up which I wasn't really hungry ofr, but ate anyway. Hit me with your rolling pin please.
Must go and stir my tuna casserole, at least that's healthy today More later.......
Old 03-29-2004, 07:02 PM   #398  

chris youll need to give me a recipie for tuna casserole as i love tuna but never have it cooked
Old 03-30-2004, 01:48 AM   #399  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all or afternoon - whatever it is over there. My guess is around 7 in the morning.
I have a further message from Teels friend. He seems a reasonable sort of person and he has offered to print off and take any emails to Teel and have even given me his address should anyone wish to write a letter Snail Mail variety. In the interest of the poor mans safety (thanks Veggie) I have deleted his address but if you want it, then please PM me and I will send it on.

Okay, here is the message:
will see sheila today & pass on youre email.
ishelias is in west suffolk hospital in bury st edmunds
suffolk.i dont mind you writing a letter to me to pass on to sheila
or send email letter if easier i would print this off &
pass on like that either way is fine. well best wishes simon.

So there you go. Still in hospital and likely apparently to remain so for the next week or so. Sounds like she may be in for Easter as well.

Gotta get out of here and do something like exercise. Catch you all when more news comes to light.
Old 03-30-2004, 01:23 PM   #400  

hi all im going to post a long and chatty note as iam that blooming knackered that ill probably be asleep by 8 my poor nephew fell and broke his arm last night while skiing so i spent the day chasing my three year old nephew around so my sis could be at hospital while rees was getting his op to pin his arm back together so i can certainly state that cats worked for the exercise because so far today ive had my ds at the docs for an ear infection then up to the hospital to collect wee one and then we dug in the garden with his tractors played football bounced on the trampoline was taken for a walk by my sisters dogs played tents under the living room rug and generally tried to keep him occupied then came home to organise my lot and give them all there tea and then i took the lovely little darling home at 5.30 and delivered him to his dad and im knackered BRIT thanks very much for the recipie im trying it tomorrow will let you know how i get on as i said to the girls on focussed if you need a giggle just imagine my 16 stone backside in my sisters very exposed front garden on a main street waving in the air as i dug with nephews three inch tractor let alone explaining to him why he could lick between his toes and i couldnt
Old 03-30-2004, 02:56 PM   #401  
Gym'll fix it!!

Yes, you were busy Kirsty

I'm not supposed to be on here really as hubby is waiting for his lunch and i've just walked 3mls on my treadmill so i'm sat here in my dressing gown while i post got a jacket spud in the oven and i'm going to have half of that (its a big 'un) with light cheese on for my lunch then i'm off shopping..its windy as **** today but the sun is out so that something to be grateful for i guess. Will check back later i'm off for a shower
Old 03-30-2004, 03:20 PM   #402  

lunch im getting readyfor bed but i did have a jacket spud for tea speak later kirsty
Old 03-30-2004, 07:44 PM   #403  
Gym'll fix it!!

Went out shopping and i don't believe what happened i was just getting in the car in the parking lot and i'd got one leg in and was just putting my other (Bad) foot in when a gust of wind slammed the door shut right on my ankle god did i yelp i came straight home because it was hurting so much but thankfully its alright now i bought myself 2 pairs of leather sandals while i was out..they are really comfy but i'll save the verdict until i've worn them for a few hours i bought myself a nice piece of fresh cod for dinner, think i'll have it with some of them sin free chips or i might be lazy and have oven ones
Old 03-30-2004, 09:53 PM   #404  
Slow and steady

Hi girls, I am well and truly knackered tonight, my day started at six this morning, and it's now nearly ten, and I've just finished my paying work day! At least it's just once a month, so I'll get over it. Have been very bad food wise and I know it'll show on the scales tomorrow But it's my own hands that put the bad food in my gob, so I have nothing to complain about, so I won't.
It's been cold here today, not spring like at all.......not going to be dry or warmer until the weekend now either, am very sad about this. I want WARM!!!
Ok, going to wirte to my Mummy now, see ya tomorrow.
Old 03-31-2004, 12:22 PM   #405  
Gym'll fix it!!

no wonder you are knackered Chris i hope you had a good sleep last night

I did'nt think my tea would be so good last night and it was bloody delicious i was good too and only had a piddly 100g (serving) of crinkle cut chips with 4ozs of the cod (baked, plain) and some peas, it was the best piece of fish i've ever tasted theres a piece left cos i did'nt think that hubby would want it without batter or breadcrumbs so i'll have that today. So far this week Gorgeous George is keeping on my good side so i'm hoping to post a loss on friday unless the little bugger double crosses me
Closed Thread