UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 04:34 PM   #271  

chris my eldest got suspended from school today for putting a first year in the bin
Old 03-11-2004, 04:36 PM   #272  
Gym'll fix it!!

Kinky, er Kirsty that is so funny! My Grand-daughter is'nt really into the naming stage yet but the funniest thing she has done while i've been around is..well, first of all i'd better tell you that there is a song (apparently) that keeps repeating shaddup, shaddup, shaddup..so, when we were out shopping in Manchester buying her cute little outfits (of course ) the shop assistant coo-ed at Olivia "is this for you? are'nt you sweet" to which Olivia replied "shaddup" i could'nt believe it and had to ask Jacqui if she'd really said it
Old 03-11-2004, 04:38 PM   #273  
Gym'll fix it!!

Ooops i've just seen that you've posted again i mean Kinky is funny not that your kid put another kid in the bin although that is funny too
Old 03-11-2004, 07:12 PM   #274  

cat just wait until you in the middle of the supermarket and one of your kids or future grand kids shout something absolutly mortifing remember and post so i can have a giggle at your expense the only thing im very surprised at is that the local constabulary haven,t arrested me as a suspected madame all these people running after me shouting aunty kinky
Old 03-11-2004, 09:13 PM   #275  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Cathy, shaddup is toooooooo funny Bless her.....LOL! Kirsty, hopw old is your eldest then? And how long is he/she suspended? Are you upset? I know I was when mine was, but I dealt with it well considering. Now I have to deal with him being prosacuted by the courts, we got notice today to hire a lawyer and go to court in April! Please let it end.
On a good note, eating was good today although nearly all the way round at curves I felt suddenly very sick in the tum area and had to run to the loo. Didn't know what end to hang over the loo so chose the bottom and stuck my head in the waste paper basket. Have not been sick but the bottom half had had a few clear outs since then. Hope it's not another horrible bug from those little darligs I am in close contact with on a daily basis......agh!
Old 03-12-2004, 04:17 AM   #276  

[QUOTE=BritinNJ] Now I have to deal with him being prosacuted by the courts, we got notice today to hire a lawyer and go to court in April! Please let it end.
Oh Chris...poor you. Why has this happened? Is this bit something to do with the school suspension or have I missed something?
Old 03-12-2004, 06:31 AM   #277  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Sheila,
Yes it's to do with the tyres on the busses, the police had told us that he might be charged, it says the carges are vandalism and trespassing, although he has always maintained he didn't actually let any tyres down, just was with them, so we'll have to see what happens, thanks for listening everyone
Have woken up with sore tum again, hope I don't have a repeat of yesterdays trouble with it
Have to get in the shower and get ready for work. BBL
Old 03-12-2004, 06:38 AM   #278  

Poor you CHris.

It may not be a bug but the worry of what is happening to your son that is doing it. It must have been a shock. On the brighter side, maybe you have lost a few pounds?!
Old 03-12-2004, 10:28 AM   #279  

hey chris , oh my god how are you coping i probably would have gave my eldest to charity by now well he s 14 15 in july and i think he was already forty when he was born hes suspended till monday when i have to go into school and meet his head of year if he is repentant and promises to behave himself he might get back in then{please please pretty please} unfortunatly hes decided that because this kid knocked his crisps out of his hand he was quite within his right to put this kid in the bin and he will not lie {and i like it that way} but his headmaster once told us thats why he gets into trouble because if they ask him if he did something he tells them the truth anyway at the moment hes on duty for everything cleaning the room {and my youngest is a slob}dog walking bins out ,shops,taking the dvds back to the shop and hes banned from the pc and thats killing him he plays unreal and he isn,t allowed to play his clan matches but heres hoping **** get back on monday the only hiccup is hes already been suspended 9 times
speak soon
Old 03-12-2004, 10:42 AM   #280  

I think itis something they go through at that age (said she knowledgeably although never had kids!!). My Godson went through a bad patch and it cannot all be blamed on his parents splitting up as peace is reigning in the household now! Hopefully the teenage antics won't last. At least as you say Linus you kid is truthful. There is nothing worse than a liar! You also have to admire him for standing up for himself (but keep that thought in your head!!).
Old 03-12-2004, 11:49 AM   #281  

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
isn,t allowed to play his clan matches
Hi Linus,

Just for us uninitiated english people!!! what are clan matches? that's the 2nd reference you've made to them and i don't have a clue as to what they are (hope i haven't offended you by asking)

Tracy
Old 03-12-2004, 03:27 PM   #282  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls

Good Grief, i got off lightly with my two then never had any problems with school or anything don't get me wrong they were'nt 's but no suspensions or anything like that.

Chris, i think the court action is a bit strong i'm sure a serious talking to by the police would suffice. Some kids in Washington state pulled the same prank and i don't think it went that far, mind you i'm not sure if they were caught or not. I know it made the news because it brought the town to a standstill that morning.

Kirsty, I've had my fair share of embarrassing situations when my two were growing up in particular my daughter! I'll always remember getting on a bus with her and she was stood up on the seat facing the back of the bus when a woman got on the bus with a leg iron on and it made such a noise that Jacqui jumped and turned around and said "whats that?" then she looked at the woman and said "oh, its only that woman with that big foot" !!!! Then a pakistani woman came onboard with a nose ring in which Jacqui was fascinated by as she'd never seen one before so she shouted out "Mum, why has the woman got an earring in her nose?" I could have died Looks like a case of like mother like daughter to me

Well, Gorgeous George was good to me this week so i don't need to think of a "bad" name to call him i hope is luck is in for next week.
Old 03-12-2004, 05:03 PM   #283  

hey tracy im an un anitiated scottish person but unreal tournament is an online game where two teams run around killing each other well my hubby has played this game for a long time and got very high up in the european league and now my oldest is into it aswell if nothing else it keeps them occupied anyway it can get quite hairy trying to get 12-20 people from all over the world on to the same server at the same time giving time differences and all but they seem to manage and only a few tantrums
Old 03-12-2004, 05:12 PM   #284  

hey just a quick line for chris, how did you get {or are getting through this}without resorting to physical violence i,ve done everything including blaming myself to picturing him as a 2 year old to thinking about when he does something unbelievably lovely but i keep coming back to the fact that i must be a bad mother so then i also take the blame for him being unbelievably brainy to being very handsome but both me and my hubby have no idea where he got his feet im a 6 my hubby is an eight and my son is an eleven

wisdom needed!!! kirsty
Old 03-12-2004, 07:58 PM   #285  
Gym'll fix it!!

What size does the milkman take? hope you can take a joke Kirsty
Closed Thread