UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 08:49 PM   #256  

I think my names for scales may be censored round here.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:54 AM   #257  

hmmmmn...names for the scales?..oops better not put that!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 06:20 AM   #258  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

I've named mine. This morning they are called Gorgious Gloria She is my frined. I lost two pounds! Not saying that the name won't change in the future, but that won't be her fault, it'll be my gobs!
Have a great day everyone.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:34 PM   #259  
Gym'll fix it!!

I'm with Teel and Veggie, mine would be UNPRINTABLE although so far this week things are looking up if thats the case then i'll call mine Gorgeous George seeing as Chris has nabbed Gloria Fingers for J Chris! (AND YOU)

I think i'm finally getting into the swing of things here and surprisingly i'm not having any cravings even managed to pass the chocolate bars at Walmart yesterday but seeing as i feel like crap and have a splitting headache then that might have something to do with it thought it was allergies now i think its a cold or flu. Got my exercise in first thing now thats a first and its much better than leaving it until later in the day.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:44 PM   #260  

OH WELL DONE CHRIS!!!and of course a big thank you to Gorgeous Gloria for going in the right direction...let's hope she continues to do what she should do!!

Hee hee!
Love from Teel

(have I ever put my real name down here yet??)

Old 03-10-2004, 04:42 PM   #261  
Gym'll fix it!!

NO Teel you have'nt
Old 03-10-2004, 05:22 PM   #262  

hi all i don,t own a set of scales as when i hit 15 stone some years ago i threw them at the wall if i manage to get into this dieting thing i will buy a set and let you all name them
Old 03-10-2004, 08:50 PM   #263  
Slow and steady

Thanks girls, Gloria is my friend, it was early when I posted this morning and I re read my post a bit ago and my spelling was horrendous. Glory be!
So come on then Teel, what is your real name, you know mine and my scales....
Linus, go and buy those scales, they do wonderful things for your motivation, believe me. I had scales for years and never stepped on them and when I did, I was horrified, and even though I didn't like the number they showed, I am very happy seeing them numbers go down slow but sure. Especially now I'm in wONEDERland It feels great
Old 03-10-2004, 08:57 PM   #264  
Slow and steady

ooooooooooo nearly forgot, J is back in school has taken some catch up exams and is on probation for the rest of the year, no prom and a five hundred buck fine!!! But at least he's back in school so we're back to as normal a family as we ever were
Later
Old 03-10-2004, 09:49 PM   #265  
Gym'll fix it!!

$500 !!! that kid has some chores to do
Old 03-11-2004, 05:52 AM   #266  

My real name is SHEILA MAGARET. There now you have it! I chose Teel not because of the colour TEAL but close friends of mine had their children they had difficulty saying it. It used to be they couldn't do the "sh" bit so we went through teela and leela and sh-teela before finally getting to sheila...so when I got a new car I asked the family what it should be called and of course it is called Leela. (doesn't everone name their cars ?) And so there it is.
Chris I am glad J. is back in school.. .how many weeks of washing up has he got to do??? On the subject of Glorious Gloria.... what do you call her when she goes off in the wrong direction ??
I think Linus has far the beeter idea about scales...don't have any!!!! I am so addicted to what the reading is...I'm on and off them like the &*%$~ yo-yo.
Anyhow I must get in that shower...I am off to see my dietician to help sort out the pill-induced weight gain and then I am off to have a session with my physio....ho hum the pain's got to be better then it is at the moment.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:54 AM   #267  
Slow and steady

HI Sheila, Teel is a great name to make out of your own Isn't it sweet how kids make their own names up from not being able to say ours. I was Kissy for years by friends kids, and one child when he could finally say Chris, then called me kissy Chris.
The boy has a lifetime of dishes and picking up pooh as well as his paid job on weekends to pay back the 500 bucks! He's taking it all very well and I think is now beginning to realise the value of hard earned money Only took 17 years to know it doesn't grow on trees.
I don't know what I'll call Gloria if she shows those numbers going the wrong way as in UP. I'll let you know if it happens what her new name will be. It will probably be unprintable like you all said yours would be
Well better get a move on and get ready for work. Two more days and it's the weekend
Old 03-11-2004, 07:27 AM   #268  

Aren't kids funny names? My brother used to mention "Buckle's Gike" and that was actually Michael next door whenever he appeared on his bike!

My brother and sister in law encouraged their kids to name their Great Aunt "Gaga" (well, she is!) short for Great Aunt Gwen!
Old 03-11-2004, 01:28 PM   #269  
Gym'll fix it!!

Good-day Sheila (said in true Crocodile Dundee style ) took us long enough to find that out did'nt it? hope you feel better after a bout with the physio

I need a shower too, just got off my treadmill i'm liking getting my exercise in before i come online just need to keep telling myself that that is the way its got to be. Just wondering what to have for brekky thats another thing i'm trying to do, exercise before i eat..if i eat first then i tend to sit BBL
Old 03-11-2004, 02:36 PM   #270  

well ladies you think your names are cute my name is kirsty and my first nephew branded me auntie kinky and it stuck imagine the looks i get when they shout on me when we are out anywhere and every time it starts wearing off my lovely sisters give me yet another lovely nephew to carry on the tradition
Closed Thread