UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2002, 03:00 AM   #31  
Theres no stopping me now

My exercise bike is broken. It no longer pedals. What use is an exercise bike that doesn't pedal - not a lot !! It has gone into the garage so that when Ray has an hour or so to spare - probably about October - he can have a look at it for me.

Throws my exercise plan completely - now it's the videos or nothing
Old 08-25-2002, 03:25 AM   #32  
Phat Chick

Just noticed that the online status thingy is not there?

I've been skimming posts - seem to have no time on my hands right now, but Sal what happened to your lunchtime walks or are you really busy at work?

Off to the gym this morning - hubby things I have become an addict, but I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and the outfit is snug! Have bought a backup outfit just in case, but am a woman on a mission. Will not try on what I want to wear until Friday - that way if it doesn't fit, I will only have one day of comfort/distress over dress not fitting eating!
Old 08-25-2002, 03:32 AM   #33  
Theres no stopping me now

The lunchtime walks are out at the moment while I'm in Glasgow. Work just carries on in to the canteen. But I will be back in either Stirling or Bellshill come October so they will start again then.

Trying to walk round Rays shifts at home is impossible, he leaves at 6:45 and at the moment isn't in before 9pm - a long day
Old 08-25-2002, 04:28 AM   #34  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

You have my sympathy carol, rays hours are the same as daves. I am hoping I can find a way around things cos in the winter I know i won't want to go out in the dark/cold to the gym/pool etc.
Old 08-25-2002, 08:40 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 279.5/251/150

Height: 5'6

This is the 2nd thread I've posted to - I'm getting the hang of it now!

I've recently started back to aerobics for the first time since before I was pregnant with my 3 year old daughter, & I can't believe how great I felt! I'd really missed exercising. Unfortunately the instructor's on holiday at the moment; in fact, I must check up on when class starts back, because i want to be there!

Also, I was inspired by a friend who learnt to swim this year at the age of 38, & I went out & learned to ride a bike at nearly 30! I LOVE it, so I don't notice that I'm exercising at all, but unfortunately I haven't had chance to go for a ride in a few weeks because I was running around organising my daughter's birthday party - I hope to get a chance to go really soon.
Old 08-26-2002, 09:40 PM   #36  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Have any of you lot tried water aerobics? I think there was a thread about it somewhere here but need to look a bit more.......
Old 08-26-2002, 09:51 PM   #37  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Ok, if I'm stupid, someone please tell me.....I take it Aqua Fit classes are the same as Water Aerobics? Yes? Please put me out of my misery. I'm off to do some trampolining before another re-run of Changing Rooms comes on BBC America....I'm getting back on that wagon
Old 08-27-2002, 08:06 AM   #38  

It was Jano on about water aerobics if I remember right.
Closed Thread