Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2001, 08:03 AM   #1  

Talking

Good morning ladies and good start to the week!!! This is the first time I've seen the changes here. Not bad but it is going to take some getting used to isn't it? The old one was second nature so some brealking in is in order. My weekend was pretty good except that my exercise was limited due to some back spasms. I get them every so often as I have hurt my back twice in the past fairly severely. Today seems a little better so I should be able to have at least a light date with Richard after work.

My goals for this week include trying to exercise a little every day and to drink my water every day.

I haven't made up my mind completely yet about leader - but I am leading more toward it than away. I have to decide by Wednesday night so I guess I had better decide soon.

Well, talk again later this afternoon!!!

Alannah
Old 03-05-2001, 08:32 AM   #2  
Working My Way Happy!

Hi Alannah,

Sorry to hear about your back. I hope it gets better soon. What did you do to it? That is good that you are going to be able to have a light date with richard tonight though. But don't overdue it.
Yes it is going to take time to used to this board. It is a lot different. But change is good right?
I am glad that you are still leaning toward leader. I think you will make a great leader.

Well I didn't do too well over the weekend. I can't seem to get my eating under control. I did everything else that I was supposed to do but I was still over in points. I exercised all weekend. I have to sit down and have a serious talk with myself about this eating thing. I think I know what the problem is though. This is the smallest I have ever been in a long time. I am finally happy when I look in the mirror and I am proud of how far I have come. But I do want to reach my goal weight. But I think that being comfortable where I am now is holding me back. I am maintaing where I am but I am not putting in the effort I need to get where I really want to be. But I am going to work on that this week. I really have to struggle with this and I will get over this hurdle. It is just that I have been off track for so long that it is hard to get back on 100%. But I plan on sticking to plan for the rest of the week. I am going to really try. But I have had a lot of time off from work and I think that I am eating out of boredom. I have things to do and I am doing them but I am not extremly busy. So I have to learn somehow to redirect my boredom and not towards food. That is a hard one. I don't know what to replace it with. It didn't help that I couldn't come her all weekend with the site closed.LOL

But I am going to do better. I am promising myself that.

We are getting a huge snowstorm. It has already started overnight. We have about 6-8 inches so far and it is still coming down. It isn't supposed to stop until tomorrow around noon. We are supposed to get 14-18 inches. But south of us are supposed to get 2-3 feet. So I hope we don't get that much. 14-18 inches is too much for me.LOL So we are snowed in and nowhere to go. But I did go out this morning and shovel an area for the puppy. The snow is deeper then her.LOL This way she won't get snowed into her doghouse and won't be able to get out. So I will have to go out a few times today and keep it shoveled off for her.

Have a great day everyone and I will chat with you later.

Sherri
Old 03-05-2001, 09:36 AM   #3  

Good Morning,

I agree this is going to take some getting used to. I have been using 3FC for a long time and got used to the other way but it looks like there are a lot more options and it looks like it will be good.

Alannah.......sorry to hear you have back trouble. I am fortunate to have not hurt my back but my husband has lots of problems.

Sherri.....your eating will come together. I struggle a lot of times too and I don't know why. I heard about all the snow that is expected in the east. You will get lots of exercise shovelling. We really need snow....it has been so dry and supposed to be quite warm this week.

I had a good weekend. I feel really tired today tho and I don't know why. I have my lunch hour class today so that will be good.
Better get to work. Hope everyone has a great day.

Marie
Old 03-05-2001, 07:49 PM   #4  

hey tops pals! on to better and newer boards!

sherri- we got a foot last nite and are expecting another foot tonite. so they say. for once i hope they are wrong. you have your thinking on track as far as why you going over your points, now i know you can follow up on it with a little stubborness. i have faith in you. i can't give you a weigh-in this week. they cancelled our meeting tonite due to snow. maybe you can read a good book to take your mind off of being bored.

alannah-sounds like we can add you to the election club. i am wary of it too, but it might help me more than i know. our current leader says it makes her think twice before doing something she'll regret at the scales. we just have to set out minds to being great leaders. lol i hope your back gets better asap.

as for me...not very good this weekend. they are my hardest part of the week because i have more free time. when i'm at work, i have less time to think about it.our meeting got cancelled so i guess i have another week to get it right. lol

have a good week!
kathy
Closed Thread