Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 04:54 AM   #1  
Mother Hen

Thumbs down Monday

Good morning all, the weekend sure did go by fast. I had my 3 Grand sons and altho they were very good,they wore me out. Never again. My rule has always been one at a time and I will go back to that.
As usual I did very good with exercise but portion control still needs work. I keep a food chart and I now have an exercise chart I made so I can see what I am eating etc. Almost everyone eats more than they think. That is why food charts are always encouraged at TOPS. I started a new med that has a side effect of weight loss. That's a switch. We will see.
OOPS Time to go to work. Have a good day
Old 10-07-2002, 08:51 AM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Hi mom!
Glad to see you are doing so great on the exercise and keeping the food chart
I am doing that too, and I am seeing good results so far with both if I do them as I should, Bet those grandsons got spoiled rotten at your house

As for me I am knee deep in housework and am hoping to get it done today, I also have a trip to the mexican resteraunt today so we will see how I do, will make good choices and be sure to eat it for lunch and walk afterwards, Hope you all have a Super day
Old 10-07-2002, 09:23 AM   #3  
senior chick

Good Morning everyone,

I didn't do very well over the weekend. I ate and I ate. But I did write it all down. My neighbor baked a cake and gave us half of it. She loves to bake, but can't eat all she bakes. I really have trouble saying no to her 7-up pound cake.
But, I WILL do better with my eating today.
I've started keeping an exercise chart also.

To encourage keeping food charts at TOPS, we started having members turn in their food charts for a drawing at the end of the month. We keep a basket of gifts (that members have donated) and the winner can select from the basket. Still, only a few are turned in each week.

Our TOPS chapter is having a garage/rummage sale, Saturday, for SRD funds. So, starting today, I'm cleaning a lot of stuff out of this house. And I gotta go and get started on it.

Have a good day, everyone.

Nita
Old 10-07-2002, 09:14 PM   #4  

Smile

I DID VERY WELL THIS WEEK!!!! I LOST 4 POUNDS!!!! I WAS ALSO THE WEIGHT LOSS WINNER FOR THE WEEK!!!!
Old 10-08-2002, 06:43 AM   #5  
senior chick

Congratulations, Ciecie. Great loss!!!
Old 10-08-2002, 08:15 AM   #6  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

way to Goal Ciecie!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2002, 10:23 PM   #7  

Smile

Thanks gals!
Closed Thread