Old 12-02-2006, 02:43 AM   #526  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Red face

Hi girls
I justed realized I have not posted in over a week I weighed myself on friday still not losing but I have lost 3.5 inches it must be the weights My legs and arms are a lot firmer as well as my stomach I guess since muscle is heavier than fat that may be why I am not losing any weight I would like to try and lose 5 lbs by christmas Looks like everyone else is doing good
I am at work so I better go suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:34 AM   #527  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

I hope your kids heal up Ivy. Did Dragis wrestle today? I know boys are tough but I hope he takes it easy until he heals.
suz its good to hear from you. Hey if you are losing inches then Yeah for you!!
Ive been snacking alot today. I have an apple pie in the house so I keep nibbling. Haven't gained but haven't lost!
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:47 AM   #528  

Smile

Well I had a good day yesterday! I'm not losing alot of pounds but I am losing inches. Being short I am pretty compact. My weight is all over. So as I lose I usally lose all over. I do have alot of weight in my belly though. So I have notice this time I'm losing weight in my belly. I am still wearing an 18 but everything fits so much looser. I have an out fit I haven't worn because it was to tight in the belly. Yesterday it was loose and everyone commented on the about of weight I was loosing. But actually I have only lost 11 pounds altogether but I've lost alot of inches. I can get into a 16 but I want it to fit loose so I'm staying into my 18's until I can wear the 16's without looking like a hoochee mama.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:42 PM   #529  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

Hello everyone

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Ivy how are the kids?

Suz/Kiwi "inches" are good anything lost on our frames is a good thing. Keep going girls that is great!

My week went well, no cheats not as much exercise as I wanted to but and lost 0lbs. all that hard work and nothing not even a pound. well I am not going to let it detour me, I am keeping on track..maybe since Aunt Flo will be here for visit in a couple days that is why I did not see progress on the scales
It is cold here the high is 27 I hate it!!!
Off to lunch...

Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:24 PM   #530  

Smile

Good attitude! Don't let it bother you Danni you are prob retaining water. It will come off. I did real good today. Actually, I'm hoping I will be 189 in the morning!! I'm telling you I am fitting into clothes that I haven't been wearing or they were to tight. I'm feeling pretty good. The goal is to make it through all this holiday season without totally pigging out.

Did some more shopping today. Well gotta go.

Kiwi
Old 12-06-2006, 10:22 AM   #531  

Well I didn't make it to 189. I am 190.2!!!! I can't seem to shake the 190's but that's okay its got to happen sooner or later. Maybe tomorrow.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:11 AM   #532  
Want out of my FAT pants

I hear ya on getting stuck in the 190's...If I see the 180's that will be a huge goal for me!!! I usually give up after stalling at 190 but this time I want to see the 150's....
Now that I have lost a few lbs. (21) I am convinced that I need a "face lift" OMG all this sagging skin under my chin is unbelievable I look in the mirror and wonder who the **** is that "old" woman, when just this summer I had a youthful, rather rotund face, but this sagging skin crap I is for the birds...thank God it is cold here and I can wear a turtle neck to cover that unsightly mess up sheesh never a break either portly or saggy getting old just doesnt seem to have many perks eh?

Kiwi I know what you mean about the upcoming holidays....I am scared my family expects me to make our tradtional foods which of course are loaded with fats, sugars, etc. and I don't know if I am that strong to avoid them Thanksgiving was not a cake walk but it was doable cuz i made lowfat, no sugar versions of what everyone else was eating, I have no clue how to make any of our tradtional foods light someone said "every bite tastes the same, whether you have 3 bites or 40 bites so if you MUST have something only have a couple bites...controlling my bites has never been a strong suit of mine
Well Aunt Flo is here guess I'll go put my feet up and relax a bit while she is here....have a good day! and keep moving

Danni
Old 12-06-2006, 04:26 PM   #533  

Smile

OMGOSH!!! I don't want my skin to sag but I know it is going to! I've been noticing that I don't just have a double chin but mine moves! Its like those wings under your arm that moves when you wave. Which tells me that when I lose its going to sag. Can't they do something for that? How do you exercise your face so that your skin tightens! This lady I know had her stomach stapled or something like that. She has lost all her weight but her skins sags sooooo bad. Her ankles are huge but its all skin. Its pretty weird. She had surgery to remove some skin in her legs so she could walk but it got infected so now everything is on hold.
Well its not stopping me from losing. Tomorrow my goal is to be 189!!

Wish me luck!

Kiwi
Old 12-07-2006, 08:19 AM   #534  
Want out of my FAT pants

There are acutally exercises you can do for your face and neck, however they do not seem to be working for me...

or I am doing them wrong, or my face and neck are too far gone for results ..lol

You are suppose to "scream" the vowels of the alphabet, you do NOT have to vocalize them but go through the motions that you would if you were actually screaming them, you are suppose to scream A E I O U and those are suppose to firm up or prevent things from heading south in your face and neck region. You can do them anywhere anytime, well I was doing them morning and night maybe I am in severe need to add more so I guess I'll scream the vowels morning, mid morn lunch mid afternoon and after dinner snack...LOL

I too share those lovely, arm wings that flap uncontrollablly as I wave I have seen improvement in that area. Someone told me a long time ago to walk around the house with 2 unopened campbell soup cans, one in each hand while I do my everyday chores, and when I walk the tread mill and I have to say as the weight is coming off I am not looking like I am ready for "take off" IYKWIM.....

Ohhh that poor woman...she could not even walk? then an infection to boot...I'll say a prayer for her...

Well since someone would think that I have totally lost my mind if I did my facial neck excercises in my office I am off to the Ladies room to scream my vowels...

Take Care...

Danni Marie
Old 12-08-2006, 05:31 AM   #535  
suz
suz

Unhappy

Hi girls
I justed weighed myself and still at 170 I think my scale is stuck LOL As for the wings under the arms I have those but they seem to be getting better I know its from the weights that my class does after our cardio I have lost about 1 inch off each arm and they are getting firmer I have exercise class this morning first one all week as i have been working only 6 more classes until we take a break over christmas I guess i will have to get out the exercise tapes
I better go our daughter and her new boyfriend are supposed to be coming in for the weekend and i still have some stuff to do
keep moving and losing suz

Last edited by suz; 12-08-2006 at 05:32 AM. Reason: add icons
Old 12-08-2006, 10:11 AM   #536  

Smile

Do a little Dance!!! Do a little Jig!!! Get down tonight!!! I'M 189!! I broke the 190 plateau!! I feel like singing!! OW!! I feel good! na na na na na . Like I knew that I would. na na na na na. I feel good! Okay enough!

We had unexpected guest that came in so I couldn't get on yesterday. I love the holidays. Unfortunately, with the weather comes colds and flus. 2 of my grandbabies are sick. But I didn't have to watch them today because mom decided to stay home with them
Ow!!! I feel good!! na na na na na. Sorry I lost myself in the thought that I have the whole day to myself!!

Ow!!!! I feel Good!! Okay okay! I going back to be bed and do some sukudo puzzles. Drink some hot coffee and maybe not even get back up until 3:00 pm Why? BECAUSE I CAN !!

Kiwi
Old 12-09-2006, 06:17 AM   #537  
suz
suz

Smile

Hi Kiwi Congrats on breaking into the eighties that should make you feel good All we need to do is watch how much we eat over the holidays I know its going to be hard but we can do it
I know all abour the flu a few years ago MDH got and then I got it so the next fall we got the flu shot and now get every fall no more flu and I have not had a cold since we started getting the shot
My company never arrived so I am thinking that my daughters boyfriends father has taken a turn for the worse he has so many things wrong (diabetes,kidney dialysis,ulcers, and main problem blood clots) Hopefully he is OK
suz
Old 12-09-2006, 06:12 PM   #538  

Smile

Sorry Suz that your daughter couldn't make it. I hate that about her boyfriends father. A friend of mines grand father is very sick. They don't expect him to make it. Its always hard but its harder during the holidays.

We are off to a Christmas party. I plan to be very good. I am really excited about my weight. My husband actually told me today that I looked like I was losing weight!! I don't want to get back into the 90's so I am going to be very watchful but I do plan to eat!

Write later

Kiwi
Old 12-11-2006, 05:35 AM   #539  
suz
suz

Smile

Hi every one
Kiwi my DH and I are off to our legions lunch today that will be after my exercise class then tomorrow its the seniors (i like to call it the mature adults!!! ) Christmas dinner and then on Friday its the church Christmas lunch that i will miss as i am working that day Its such a busy time friends of ours have so many things this week alone that she fiqures she will only have to cook one night this week that would be nice
With all this I have to find time today to have a nap as I have to be at work tonight for 7pm until 7am i think I am going to be tired tonight

suz
Old 12-11-2006, 10:09 AM   #540  

Smile

Suz I didn't pay much attention to time difference between us until today. Its right now for me 8:40 a.m. Looking at your message you left it at 4:35 a.m. I just always thought you were an early bird. ha ha Have fun today. I love all this hussle and bussle.

Our church doesn't have Sunday night services so we go to the homeless Shelter on Sunday nights and have church for them. It was about 9pm when we left. Afterwards my daughter in law and I went Christmas shopping. We didn't get home until 12 a.m. Its a great time to shop without kids!

My daughter came over this morning after dropping her daughter off at school. She is sick with the flu and is now sleeping on my couch so I can take care of her today. It doesn't matter how old they get. When a child gets sick they want there mommy.