Old 09-06-2006, 07:12 PM   #31  

Hey Ashes you are MORE than welcome to join our group just read the first 2 pages to catch up on when we weigh in and stuff.
BrittanyIsAStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:17 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 189.8/189.8/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm there for you girlfriend!!! I just started weight watchers today and I feel really motivated to lose weight. I got married two years ago and I am at an all-time high - I guess married life has agreed with me - but enough is enough
tlc40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:09 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 189.8/189.8/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm there for you girlfriend!!! I just started weight watchers today and I feel really motivated to lose weight. I got married two years ago and I am at an all-time high - I guess married life has agreed with me - but enough is enough
tlc40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:47 PM   #34  
im not fat... im fluffy!!

S/C/G: 249/249/145

Height: 5'4

Hi ladies! I just wanted to say that I could really use some motivation! Im new here, and Ive tried the whole diet thing before, but I have no motivation... i really need someone to tell me how it is sometimes you know? Im 22 and going through a divorce. I dont know how I managed it, but I somehow managed to gain about 70 lbs in the two years Ive been married. This is my new beginning. Im sick of being the "pretty, but fat girl". I just want to be healthy! Im going to do it right this time and stick with it!!!!
miltownMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 175/135

Height: 5'4"

Mandy I'm new here too...just added a few minutes ago. You actually inspired me to join. Divorce is always hard and I gained 15 lbs after I got divorced...then I got out of the military and gained another 10 lbs...and I just had a baby gaining another 20 lbs....so I have about 45-50 lbs to lose. I'm still a reservist so I have to be back down to my goal in 6-7 months for my physical exam. I would love to help motivate you, if you want to be my buddy too.
miss_miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:01 PM   #36  
im not fat... im fluffy!!

S/C/G: 249/249/145

Height: 5'4

Miranda of course Ill be your buddy!!! Hey, look at that! haha I inspired someone! haha! Yeah, this whole divorce thing has been really lame. My husband is actually active duty army and hes making this divorce thing a big pain in my butt!

Last edited by miltownMandy; 09-08-2006 at 11:36 AM.
miltownMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:38 PM   #37  

Well ladies it's the end of my day one and I'm pretty happy with what I've done

I did 100 crunches + 1:30 on the treadmill that was a lot for me I didn't run but it was a fast walk so I'm happy with that

as for food I ate:

A small orange and a couple frozen strawberries with a tsp of Equal on top for Breakfast

Lunch was a medium size piece of skinless chicken breast with a little spagetti sauce on top soooo good with a salad

and I had a Luna Bar for dinner (normally I'd have a real dinner but I was eating on the go)

I had 2 diet sodas today I am SO addicted BUT lots and lots of water to balance it out

so overall I think I did pretty good

I just want to encourage anyone who hates to workout like me I know it sucks while you're doing it but you really do feel great after you're done. Sort of like a high so get movin' yall

and looks like yall had a good day as well keep it up
Old 09-06-2006, 11:00 PM   #38  

wow!! you girls were busy while i was gone!! i came back to like 12 new posts! lol! glad to see we're getting a good group going.
brit:it sounds like you did great today!!!
allllll the new people: it's great to have more support on our journey!!
you can look at the other posts to learn about what we're doing. and please feel free to post your long term goal/mini goals, what you're eating and what you're doing to burn the fat!

tracy
momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:19 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Hi and Welcome Everyone,

My our group sure has grown. I'm sorry to hear about the divorce but we will be here for you.

It sounds like you need to lose about the same amout of weight as me.
This thread is to help encourage and make each of us accountable to each other. If we all commit to check in each day then that is accountability and then we can encourage and cheer each other to a brand new you.

Be sure to check our the rules we laid out in the begining of the thread.
We weigh in Friday's and Monday's. It's that accountability thing!

I have finished day two and I did great!! I already told you what I had for B and L so for Dinner I had half of a Fire house sub and a weight watchers Strawberry shortcake and Diet soda. I still had enough points left over but I think I'll just have water. I did exercise. I use those stretchy robes to work out with.

Anyway one day at a time. I can't weight till Friday!!!

Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:32 PM   #40  

Smile

I see that I need to get more detailed about my food, water and exercise. I only drank 12 ounces of water today. That's not good. My exercise was 30 min of the resistence ropes.

Tomorrow I will give my totals of food, etc. at the end of each day.

Well I beat. Good night everyone!

Kiwi
Old 09-06-2006, 11:33 PM   #41  

goodnight darlin'
Old 09-06-2006, 11:50 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 175.5/162/145

Height: 5'7

The same happened to me. I was at work sitting in front of my computer and I looked down and could not believe my gut. It was just hanging over my pants. I said to myself what happened, it must be the overeating I have been doing for monthes. I am going to change and do something about it regalar excercise and balanced small meals.
tryingtoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:51 AM   #43  

Smile

Good morning!!

Welcome Tryingtoo This is going to be a great day. My plan is to get my exercise in early. I may even walk.

I hope everyone is motivated today!

Catch ya later

Kiwi
Old 09-07-2006, 09:15 AM   #44  

morning everybody!! sounds like we all had a good day yesterday!
i'll give you a run down of my day.
b:ww muffin and probably a yogurt here in a bit. water.
snack:apple
i'll post the rest when i get there!
i'm going to the gym this morning. 30 min circuit. 15 min treadmill and as many crunches as i can stand!! i haven't weighed in since last tuesday, so i'm a bit anxious about this week, as my weekend was awful.
hope you all have a great day!

tracy
momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:58 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 227/210/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone! Kiwi, I love reading your posts, I am going to have to figure out how to do all the little dancing people and carrots and stuff! I love it. So, I did really well yesterday. All South Beach Diet friendly foods: I had 2 cups of coffee with Splenda and sugar free creamer for breakfast, some turkey sausage for lunch with a piece of low fat string cheese, and then for dinner, I made tacos for my family and just had everything except for the tortillas. I then had a sugar free jello with sugar free cool whip. Yum! I also had about 48 ounces of water, which is really good for me. I will write later about what I had to eat...so far I had a great breakfast: two eggs with a sprinkle of cheese and some turkey sausage. Now I am having a cup of coffee to motivate me to clean the house, yuck! Have a great day everyone and welcome to all the newbies!

Jaime
RCsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote