Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 07:29 PM   #46  
GmaTo8

I'm back...

Kim - the challenge thread can be found here in the same forum where you found this weight loss/chit chat thread. By the way, we start a new weight loss/chit chat thread after about 50 posts. You can set your options to have 30 posts to a page, if you like. The reason we change threads after 50 posts is, some of the gals here have a dial-up modum, and since we usually have lengthy posts, not just a line or 2, it takes too long to load the whole thread if we go much higher than that. Hey, let us know if you like the zucchini w/ ff Ital. I like turkey burgers, especially w/pickles.

Katie - kisses for payment???? Hmmmm.... are you sure that's legal in your state?

Marti - YAY for the control at the chili cook off! Tell James that when the weather is cold, we're all showing up for some of his famous chili. I'll bring the crackers.

Cristi - thank you so much for the kind words about my Chloe. Pop back in anytime, ok?

Sassy - Men! I agree, sometimes they can be so thoughtless. I didn't see the movie you were talking about, but I do like Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon, both. Here's a question for you, sweetie. Since you asked us to help you be accountable with your weight loss, do you think you might want to join us in the challenge thread? No pressure at all, but I was thinking you could start small, maybe cutting out one thing a day, or adding a vitamin, or more fresh foods, or something. Baby steps is what it's all about, and I'm here to hold on to you if you need it, ok? All the Jaded Ladies have your back. As I said, no pressure at all, hon. You asked us all to please help you be accountable, and I promised by PM that I would, so think about it, ok?

Phone - bbl.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:47 PM   #47  

Hi Everyone - The zucchini and ff italian dressing was awesome - kind of soggy but I am thinking I should put the dressing on at the last minute.
After two weeks of ww I think I have noticed my first healthy life style result! I used to have to take a nap everyday before I started with my changes - I realized about an hour ago - I haven't taken a nap in about 5 days and I have not been unusually tired! It must be from the healthy food I have been eating because I haven't really started exercising enough for that to make a difference. I saw a challenge thread that had to do with smilies that seemed to interest me so I jumped in to see if they had more room - waiting to hear! Jane, Does the challenge that you do have a specific name?

Everyone else - Hello and I hope you had a good day - I am hoping to learn your names and your stories soon - any help in that direction would be appreciated - I am a slow learner! LOL
Have a good night all!
Old 07-26-2006, 08:59 PM   #48  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face

Jane - Thanks. Yes Men are thoughtless sometimes. I have begun that already. This week wasn't the best of weeks because of two death anniversaries. Today is one of them. I know that isn't an excuse. I am still trying.

I already take vitamins and fish oil pills as well. I do need to go back to drinking more water again. I still drink it, don't get me wrong, I just need to go back where I was. We've been eating salads and grilled chicken. Also when I do eat the "Wrong" foods I limit myself. I haven't yet tried my new WATP (not that exact version but close to it) DVD yet but I need too.

I have been debating about joining WW. Only doing the one that you can do from home. I work too crazy hours to make it to meetings.

Thanks for everything!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 07-26-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:19 PM   #49  
GmaTo8

Sassy - sounds like you're already doing a good job with the vitamins, fish oil pills, etc, so YAY for that. I truly look forward to your posts, sweetie, just so you'll know. You brighten my day. Btw, I did WW at home, and lost 85 pounds. If I can help in any way, let me know, ok?

Kim - the challenge here at the Jaded Ladies is on our main page. It's called Accountabitity - a Weekly Challenge. Pop in there and see if you like it, ok?
Old 07-26-2006, 09:30 PM   #50  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face NOT Leaving! lol.

Thanks Jane. I think I was just feeling sorry for myself. So that is why I edited my message and got rid of the bottom half. This week hasn't been a fun week, like I said, so I think just a bunch of emotions there.

Yeah I know that is what I meant I paid for the ad free. I enjoy it here and don't wanna leave. I was just feeling sorry for myself as I said. Sorry about that! lol.

I know we can't all be "model" members, we all have times where we struggle. I think right now I am just struggling finding what works best for me.

Thanks again!

Old 07-26-2006, 09:30 PM   #51  
GmaTo8

It's about that time... see you at Weight Loss and Chit Chat # 205.
Closed Thread