Old 06-03-2006, 02:46 AM   #166  

i read somewhere that they stopped giving rusks to babies as they can rot their teeth. i guess you're saying the wholewheat ones work like prunes???

That puppy next door is starting to be a big nuisance. Last week it came in 2x during the day and I had to take it home. But last night it was in the yard at 330am. It was a bit spooky. Saffie was barking and was very definite there was someone in the yard so I crept around the house and peered out all the windows. Then I saw something move and got a fright until I realised it was the neighbour’s dog. I wasn’t about to go outside and sort it out at that hour so I popped back into bed. It whined a bit but I fell asleep and forgot about it. What I didn’t count on was the neighbour looking for their dog at quarter to six in the morning. Waking me up by yelling for the dog and then coming in to get it. I feel sorry for the puppy that it’s bored but I’m not about to encourage it to break in! it keeps knocking over my netting and making holes in it

Other than that it’s been a good day. I’ve done 3 days of my 30 mins exercise. The dogs had a lovely swim in the stream. I wasn’t going to let them go there but jazz rolled in something rotten so I figured they may as well romp in the water and get completely filthy. They had a lovely time of course. I’m hoping they sleep well tonight. Would it be too much to hope that jazz sleeps in?

The day was fairly pleasant outside so I cleaned the bbq and kept reading my book by jan burke. Didn’t do any packing though. I am finding it hard to get motivated on that count. Hehe no surprises there. Not much on tv tonight so I’m trying to decide what to do. I need an early night but seem genetically incapable of getting to bed at a reasonable hour I'm a night owl and it's got so my body and brain wake up at night! something esle to work on
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:41 AM   #167  

Hey Sweet, Hope the weekend was good. Mine was ok, just hit the library and then went home as it was really cold again! The really major news is that my mom will be moving out to her own place in about two months!! I'm really glad as I can then maybe start getting a life! I can't wait! Other than that and putting on half a kilo - hopefully just water from all the sugar - things are fine. I shifted my bedroom around so that I can now lie on my bed over weekends and lie in the sun! I was so pumped about the move that I came in to work and did stuff that I've been putting off for more than a week!

Enough for now, chat later.

Mwah
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:44 AM   #168  

Another day, same stuff. Diet stalled (it was the pizza at lunch that did it!) Exercise also stalled. May try tonight...

Later
Old 06-07-2006, 01:40 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi Ladies!!! I've been MIA for a spell and will be gone again on Sunday! I love going to the lake, so relaxing! Hope you are all well, I'll have to catch up with you all soon!
Chat tomorrow!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:56 AM   #170  

Hey Wendy - Glad to see that you're still around a bit I'm still busy folding plans but seem to be nearing the end. I do also have some other work if I get the urge, maybe tomorrow! Diet ok, but seriously craving sugar/chocolate now, so may wait a little while before heading out for an emergency choccie!

Meg
Old 06-07-2006, 09:25 PM   #171  

hi all, busy here. won't be able to check in every day as I have a lot on my plate at the moment with the move in nearly 3 weeks, tax returns (ugh), working on my book etc etc. but i've been keeping up my exercise. food is tougher but working on it

cya soon
Old 06-10-2006, 02:37 PM   #172  

VERY QUIET around here
Off to the lake for a few days, I'm leaving tomorrow!!!
Keep up with the weight loss ladies I'm going to get back on the wagon myself, seems that I've gained a couple back since I've been on hiatis

Take care,
W.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:05 AM   #173  

Hey Wendy - I know the feeling. Have started serious exercise again to try and offset the gains. Also going away for the weekend and really looking forward to the warmer weather!

Meg
Old 06-12-2006, 05:41 AM   #174  

i've been exercising regularly but still eating way too much

catch you all soon
Old 06-14-2006, 12:39 AM   #175  

Hi!! Back from the lake and going to bed, I'm beat!! I'll catch up to you tomorrow!
Going to take Ryan on a picnic so probably after that, take care,
W.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:51 AM   #176  

Hey Wendy,

Glad to hear that you're back. I've just been hanging here at work, doing a bit, but surfing a lot. Got my study books yesterday, but have to query some stuff, so may not start right away. Otherwise, the diet had died a (un)happy death by Aero yesterday. Hope to buck up again next week after the weekend away. Also hoping to do some walking and hiking so that I can keep moving.

Mwah
Old 06-15-2006, 07:42 AM   #177  

LOL death by Aero that's cute

mine is death by pizza, chocolate, wine, lemonade and a whole pile of other crap. seriously out of control. the exercise is still happening. just walking and occasional dancing but the diet is a death dance. not good

still packing for the move and other bits n pieces. catch you all soon
Old 06-15-2006, 08:34 AM   #178  

Sweet - I know the feeling. Today was death by filled Belgian chocolate! I'm off to the Game Reserve tomorrow am. Looking forward to it even if we'll only be going in for the day on Sat. Hope to see some lions and elephants and stuff... My diet and exercise plan died last night when I got home to find that my mom had bought 16 Readers Digests!! I managed to work my way through about 6 last night and it also means that I now have an almost endless supply of bad jokes to torture people with! The one good thing that happend today was that my BIL stopped in to collect some stuff and said that I'd lost some weight!!! yay!!! Admitidly, he hasn't seen me for about 6 months, but it still gives me a lift. Going to phone my driver now and leave a bit early as I'm not doing anything and still have to pack.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Mwah
Old 06-15-2006, 12:43 PM   #179  

Meg- Have fun this weekend, I love lions and elephants, etc. I just took Ryan to the zoo yesterday!!!

Sweet~ Still packing up I see. When do you do the actual move? Wish I could be there to help you with all that work!

Raining and blah here today.
Just going to take Ryan for a haircut and clean house today, not even going to bother with diet/exercise stuff.

Have a good day ladies
Old 06-19-2006, 03:35 PM   #180  

I think it's time for A Few good Friends~18!! What do you think????
Maybe we can get some more people to join us!!! I'll get it going tomorrow.

Going to rent a Rug Doctor and get my carpets shampooed!! I think I can have it all done by tomorrow evening if I get at it soon enough.
Off to the lake on Wednesday if all goes well, maybe give the carpets a chance to dry before there's little stinky feet running all over it!!
Have a good day/evening everyone!!
W.
A FEW GOOD FRIENDS ~18 is up and running!! See you there!

Last edited by Wide in Winnipeg; 06-20-2006 at 01:14 AM.