Old 04-18-2006, 12:52 AM   #46  

i've had some good news. i have been wanting to try E.F.T. (Emotional Freedom Technique) but i couldn't find anyone who did it, but by chance i found out there is a place within walking distance who does it!! they combine it with bach flowers as well and right now anything natural gets a thumbs up from me so i have booked a session on friday. fingers crossed. i have low expectations but i figure it is worth trying. it's been on my mind a lot so i feel like it's my intuition giving me a nudge to take a look

yes wendy definitely quiet - everyone but me must have gone away for the weekend!

I went to ceroc dancing last night I’m not sure I’ll rush back. I definitely prefer ballroom and latin. They were doing the jive on tv in the dance contest last night and I was so excited. I just love that dance. Good ceroc is ok but I think I’m just a latin girl! But it was exercise and getting out of the house so that’s all a big tick. i checked out the men too

I took a pill for my sinus and it helped but still slight dizziness. It really is odd that I could have a headache without any other obvious sinus symptoms. Slight nasal drip but really nothing. Wonder if the doc has it right???

i went into town today and checked out the new library. it's at least 2x the size of the old one and very modern and light and airy - very nice. i also did some groceries and other errands and now i'm thinking of a lie down. i didn't sleep much last night. i was up late writing and then didn't get to sleep until about 3am. cat woke me at 6am, then a courier at 730am and so on. i definitely need a catch up. my mood is ok at the moment except for the headache so that's a big plus!!! my dogs are extremely wet. one thing about goldens is that they're big lovers of water so when it rains they race outside and lie in it hoping to get wet. they used to dig holes too so they'd fill up and then when the rain came they'd have their own mud baths. i've been trying to keep them all filled up. ugh winter will not be fun...

i think being by water is soothing too. i have my eye on a place with bush and sea views that i would like to buy but i have to wait for this one to sell first. fingers crossed. one set of people extremely interested but they are being unrealistic on dollars. don't know what is happening with the other ones that were interested. looks like they got cold feet
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 04:22 AM   #47  

Hello Everybody,

I'm back. I did check in on Sunday, but didn't have my password, so couldn't post All that chocolate that I've been eating means that I'm back on the wagon as of yesterday! I'm going away next week for a week, so want to look good for my friends so I'm back exercising as well Did weights on sun so my triceps are really sore and more coming tonight!

Glad to hear that you all had good weekends. I didn't do much, just chilled and read (3 books that I can remember ) Have had some work, but the PE is out at the mo and he's mad an error on a document I'm doing for him, so now I'm playing the waiting game!

Winter has arrived in our part of the world and it looks like it's going to be a bad one - I'm not looking forward to it, but at least the sun shines and it doesn't rain. Our new flat is also really warm, so some mornings may come as a bit of a shock!

Okay, well that's all I've got to say today.

Sweet - good luck for Friday. I love Bach's Flower Remedies and at times have almost mainlined Rescue Remedy! That has to be one of the seven wonders of the world!
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 05:18 AM   #48  

Hi Meg, sounds like you've had a good weekend hehe

yes winter is arriving here too... horrid wet weather
well done on the exercise
Old 04-18-2006, 07:20 AM   #49  

I did 30 min on the bike as well and that almost killed me! Tonight Survivor:Guatamala starts, so it's weights and no cardio! The rain has started here now and the last thing I feel like is sitting here. Doesn't help that I brought the wrong book!
Old 04-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi all! Thought I'd pop in ! I'm in a foul mood today so I'm keeping it short and sweet!Have a nice day!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:12 AM   #51  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

Sandy,
Is your son home from his trip to Florida?
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 05:53 AM   #52  

i have someone coming tmrw who is seriously keen on the place. she sent her father to see the place today! of course that means i have to tidy so it will be a busy night

catch you all tmrw
Old 04-19-2006, 07:22 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 335/305/150ish

Hi Everyone
Yes Jeffi s home from Florida
and do yu know where he went last night
wanta talk about vain.
I mean he gets home at 3 and at night he was going to a tanning place so he doesnt lose his tan
URGH
last night i was really bad had chinese foos and some choc.
Both didnt taste all that good, I half less then half of the chinese good and about 5 kisses
So today I restart I hope I didnt ruin what Little headway I did get
today Im back at 311 wasnt worth it.

Hope everyone has a good day

How are you all doing?
sandi
Sandi D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 07:29 AM   #54  

Nothing happening on this side of the planet. Cold and want more to eat, but not sure what as would kill for bread, but not allowed again this week! Still stiff and sore and not looking forward to hitting the ex. bike tonight...

Til tomorrow......
Old 04-19-2006, 10:46 AM   #55  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

Sadi-I am glad that he made it home ok. I wish I could vent with ya about the tanning but I love to tan but I just haven't had the time lately. It is so relaxing to just lay there and tan..awwee..oh well. At least you have the right attitude and your going right back to the diet today.. About once a week I have what I call real food. I don't over do it but it stops the crazy cravings and it helps me stay on the diet.
Megsa-I sympathise with you on the cold, living in Indiana the majority of the year its cold here. We are just now starting to warm up. As for the bread, where I work is just across the street from a bakery and we have had the doors open this week because of the nice weather and breeze. Well the nice breeze is bringing in the smell of homemade bread and it is just KILLING me..
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:18 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 195/185/130

Default Good Morning to all

Hey ya'll. The weather here in Arkansas changes so much. If you don't like the weather today stick around it will change tommorrow. It has been in the 90s this week but is supposed to be cold again tonight. I already have a sore throat. I can't put my winter clothes up yet because I still have to wear long sleeves sometimes. Shorts and long sleeves makes a funny picture but it is the truth here. It is perfect in the evenings for a long walk.
And I too am a bread lover...four days now without it. Withdrawels not too bad, yet. As long as I don't see it I am not tempted. Any of you try the low carb kind of diet? I am trying but having a hard time finding things I can eat.
happychick06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 01:51 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi everyone! been really busy with trying to get info together for court next week. For those of you that don't know,I am in a big battle with my "ex" over EVERYTHING!!
I should have been divorced 2 months ago but he is stalling everything thinking I will change my mind and go back to him!HAHAHA!!!!Not a freakin' chance of that ever happening!
He also wants custody of my son(he is the biological father),but I'm fighting that too because he is a crack addict and has a criminal record 12 pages long!
He is just he biggest loser I've ever met in my life, but I do have a handsome,intelligent boy out of it!
Well, back to work, unfortunatly the diet and exercise is on the back burner until after court on the 26th,wish me luck!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:18 AM   #58  

Wendy - Good Luck with Court. Will be thinking of you then (but may be at the wrong time for you given I'm on the otherside of the planet!)

Happy - I'm sort of doing SBD. It works very well for me, but I do find that when I add the starch back in I have a problem just adding one serving a day This week I'm just cutting out starch as much as possible. I caved and had some cookies last night, but am back into it this am. I've discovered that hummus and carrot sticks are just TO DIE FOR!!! I could eat that until it comes out of my ears. Peppers are also really good with the hummus. I've taken a bit of a break from the yoghurt as I was eating alot and not enjoying it anymore! It can be a bugger not being able to eat bread or crispbread, as it does pad your food out. I have found that cottage cheese and mayo make a salad really good as well. Send me a PM and I'll let you know what worked for me, although there's lots of stuff that I can't get here.

sli - it's warmer today but I still wished that it was weekend when I got up today! At least next week is a short one. We've got some public holidays and I'm taking a few days leave as well. Will be going to visit friends at the sea and can hardly wait!

Okay...enough from me, my work is done and my book is calling my name really loudly now. Will see you all tomorrow.

Mwah
Old 04-20-2006, 05:52 AM   #59  

wendy good luck with court. don't worry about the diet. it won't hurt for a few days to focus on the other stuff

sry i can't chat. i really don't feel good. exhausted tired irritated depressed etc

talk later
hope everyone else is well
Old 04-21-2006, 05:53 PM   #60  

hello---- where is everyone?

i went out for drinks last night. just had OJ plus dinner and dessert. yummy hot chocolate