Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 04:40 PM   #31  
kitty Momo

How funny.

Rocky called me this morning and said Happy Birthday, I said it wasn't my birthday and he said it was and I said it wasn't and he said it was.............ugh!!! No,it isn't. It is on Saturday and he said he just knew it was a day ahead or a day behind Kris's.

Anyway, he bought me a birthday microwave to go with my Christmas vacuum. lol.

Good idea on the Big Brother/Sister. I just called for Rach.

Anyway, I better get. I will go check on the Portland motel you all mentioned. It will be my mission for the day and it is close to Panda Express so that is another reason to head that way

chow for now!
Old 03-23-2006, 05:20 PM   #32  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Nice house Cristina..No wonder you are excited. It is really roomy. Hope to see Jane's new house soon...and then maybe I can post mine as it is being built. They are laying it out tomorrow and then the building will begin. Yay!

Ran all over today with my best friend. We shopped and did lunch, then after I left her I went to two grocery stores. Feel like I got my exercise. I did buy a beautiful eggplant colored sweater and a pair of summer p.j's. Umm..and a pair of jeans.

Gotta go fix dinner...talk later.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:32 PM   #33  
GmaTo8

Susan - oops, I thought tomorrow IS the 25th, lol. Well, happy birthday early, toots.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:29 PM   #34  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Christina, love the house,,,that is so similar to what we almost bought a couple of years ago. And you are right I don't know if you could get any of the gold color on the walls...possibly just accent pieces.

Ellen, that is one gorgeous dress! I could just imagine the pain your DS was in watching you fall,,,

Marti, Happy Anniversary to you and James! I think that you and Ginny should figure out how many miles its between you and there and start walking/riding towards each other...wonder how many days it would take?

Hello to all.....Jules, Ginny, Sue

Went and did some more shopping today and found shoes for the cast,,,was able to find slippers with jewells on them for a whopping $4.60 each.
Bought some boas so I can make that parrot costume.
Tonight Im heading over to my friend Laura's house to film a commercial.

Tomorrow is another busy day, meeting for lunch with my old neighbour, Mel, then having dinner with my friend Joey who is going to give me a refresher on my excel, and powerpoint. Was thinking I want to upgrade my resume, incase. And of course checking Value Villiage for a costume for Tan, need a Prince Ali, and a wedding outfit. This will be the best looking play that school has ever done! Anywho going to go crash for a bit,,,
Old 03-23-2006, 07:10 PM   #35  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Ginny~ I skipped my workout yesterday so I wouldn’t cause any more damage. Where abouts in MI are you from? Right now, we live in Harbor Beach, but we are moving back down to the city because that is where the work is.

Jules~ I was sick right along with them. I am getting better now, just like they are.

Cristina~ That house is beautiful!!!! Thanks for crossing your fingers for us! We are going down state tomorrow to check out some apartments.

Happy Anniversary to Marti and James!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Susan!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2006, 01:05 AM   #36  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Well Ladies, got to tell you I just spent a weird time tonight. My friend Laura and I filmed our commerical, nothing like kneeling couple feet away from someone who is doing obscene things with her mouth and a beer bottle....lol Not sure if I found my true calling,,,but sure did have fun.
Old 03-24-2006, 01:37 AM   #37  
Closed

HI LADIES
Sorry I didn't get here to post earlier, but I thought I would say hello before I went to bed, was a busy day, did some painting, my son had some day surgery today and everything went fine and he is home and resting. You never stop worrying till you hear their voices , then all is right with the world.I really don't have any news tonight , forgive me for not doing individuals , I will try and catch up tomorrow . I am going to bed its 1:35 am and I am tired. I will talk to you all later in the morning ,night girls.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:22 PM   #38  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi ladies...

SUSAN...how nice of Rocky, such a sweetie he is. And since I more than likely won't be on the computer tomorrow I am going to go ahead and send BD wishes today! A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU! Hope your day is a special one! Have some yummy BD cake for me!

ELLEN...hope your son is fine. Post when you feel up to it.

SUE...thanks! Can't wait to see pix of your new home once it is started. That would be so cool to see your house being built.

MINDEE... good luck with the apartment hunting!

ANGIE...at least you and your friend had fun! What kind of commercial did you guys film? Or should I ask, lol?

MARTI...Happy Anniversary to you and James! Do you guys have anything special planned for today? Well, whatever you do have a goo done.

Thanks Jane for the laugh! Not sure if there is an age limit on the program here except that you have to be at least 16 years old and have a license. And a grandmother's program?! LOL Funny, if our son had lived he would be six years old so I don't think of myself as ready to be a grandmother. You didn't offend because you are only as old as you feel and I definitely do not feel old or ready to be a and or called grandma! So no...no grandmother programs for me, not for quite a while. Hope Katie gets to feeling better soon. Don't ya hate her being so far away? I know I feel helpless with Josh being in Hawaii.

GINNY...hope she gets your computer cleaned. We need to do that also, just haven't gotten around to it. Have it cleaned and add some space.

JULES...haven't heard of them. But love Cindy Lauper. I always loved the different colors of her hair...she was always changing it. I think Girls Just wann Have Fun is one of my favs. So, it is Whiter Shade of Pale...I wasn't sure but knew that'w what I had been singing all these years! Of course I tend to make up/change words to some songs anyway. I hear something other than what they are saying and it fits better!

KATY...have a fun, safe trip to your moms!

Hi to everyone else

I was up bright and early this morning, couldn't sleep at all. Josh is killing me! Talked to him Sunday morning and he was having problems with his knee again. Told me it has been hurting for a while and to top it off he fell on some rocks. He went to the doc this past week and last night told me he has a really bad infection in it. Apparently when he fell it didn't help matters and they dug a rock out of it, and drained it. He's going to the doc today and then has to go back Monday to see if it is getting better. If not they are going to have to do surgery so might be going to Hawaii after all. I hate that he is so far from home and I can't get there and help him, or just be there for him! So...the doc told him (and I hope he was just trying to make light of the situation, not sure) if that didn't help then they would have to amputate! WHAT?! For an infection? I know if it were bad enough, maybe but doesn't that seem extreme? it's not gangrene for god's sake. He is supposed to call me sometime today and let me know what the said. Jeez louise...if it's not one thing it's another I swear! Too much stress for me. So depending on what happens, he may not be going to CA next month for the training, etc. Anyway...sorry for going on. I can't get that off my mind because I can't do anything to help and that kills me.

Since I was up early I had breakfast in bed and watched a movie-Houseguest with Kirstie Alley. I love that movie, so funny. Never in a million years would I have that many houseguests stay at one time and for that long! Then decided to get up and clean house before getting on the computer. I usually spend about 2-3 hours on this thing depending on what I need to do, look up etc. I love a clean house! And knowing that's done... Even went out and picked up poop! Hey, it's a crappy job, but someone has to do it. I could do like the neighbors two doors down...they have someone come and pick up theres. But then they have two HUGE dogs. I wouldn't want to pick that up either! LOL Anyway...starting to ramble. Trying to keep my mind off Josh.

Have a GREAT day and weekend ladies!
Old 03-24-2006, 03:17 PM   #39  
kitty Momo

Thanks Cristi Rocky is the sweetest man. I don't know where he got his patience from but he seems to have a lot.He has to with me - lol

Thanks for the card (and Jane too) very sweet of you guys. I appreciate it.

blah - blah .

I soooooooooooo hate Rachels father. There I said it. He is such a pompous ***..........oops did I say that?? He is such a jerk. Rach hasn't been in school since Tuesday morning, she has broken her promises to me. So, it has taken me all week to find another treatment place that is covered by Kaiser that treats children more like her. The other place was more for court ordered kids and I didn't feel Rach belonged there. Had kids banging their heads against the wall.
In this case it was me....haha.

anyway, so I am excited about this place and her father has her today letting her stay home yet again,,,,,,she can go for 3 hours and show her face and pick up her homework at least. Geez......
My point is we have spring break coming up and if she has to be there for 3 or 4 weeks at least she would be there one week where everyone is out of school and they might not have a bed next week. I just think 8 hours of classes a day would be great for her.

*sigh*

So, I just got off the phone with this Christian counselor and he said he would see me & Rach Monday. He was nice. I had a resident come home today locked out of her unit and I went with her to let her back into her apartment. She said she was just busy this morning running out for her counseling and forgot her key. She said he was a Christian and I kind of perked up.....( I do that when I am not saying pompous ***.....lol - ) so he is sliding scale fee (some pay $100 an hour and some pay nothing) and he said as long as I am working on my issues he wouldn't charge anything.

ugh.......do we not believe in Gaurdian Angels?? I do.......

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 03-24-2006 at 03:31 PM.
Old 03-24-2006, 03:47 PM   #40  
Closed

HIYA LADIES... Hey was there a party I wasn't invited to , where is everyone, Oh hi Cristina, there you are, gosh I was wondering where everyone was hiding. So Sorry that Josh is having difficulties, I hope they clear the infection up soon and all is well with him. I feel so bad for you , I can only image how you feel , it must be so heartwrenching for you and your family, the worrying , the waiting ,not being close enough to help.I wish I could help you feel better,all I can do is pray for you and your family and listen and of course send I saw your house pictures , the house is beautiful , you must be so excited to get in there and start decorating.I think from the pictures I see what you mean about the walls and where to start and finish paint colours , open floorplans make it a little difficult to separate rooms don't they.The house looks very cosy inside , I love the french doors are they sliders or actual doors. Thats what I would love in place of my sliders, maybe someday, when I win the lotto, but for now I will have to keep what I have.I would like them not only for decorative purposes but my kitchen is always cold in the winter, which takes us back to a previous conversation about better windows,someday. The rooms seem spacious and I love the sloped ceilings, my daughter has those in her living room in her condo as well as 9 ft ceilings which I love. Mine are 8ft but I'm only 5' 2" so that gives me a good almost 3' to jump up and down When is the closing supposed to be on your new house ? I'm excited to , hopefully you get an offer and your house is sold soon. This darn computer of mine is awful, it freezes and stalls, to much aggrivation for me and I am a fairly patient person . My son is going to take it in a see what the problem is and see if it can be remmedied, maybe he can take me to I think I need a tuneup I have a headache and an earache , I think when I seep on my side its causing some problems, I was in a car accident gosh 20 years ago now , and I had internal damage,in the left side of my face when my head was crushed between the two seat, my seatbelt snapped from the impact and I was in the back seat , it threw me forward between the two seats , which I had to have surgery to repair, but after a few years the doctor said it was beginning to calcify,below my eye and cheekbone and he would need to go back and clean it out, and I said not any time soon and I have put up with it for over 20 years, but now it seems to be getting worse.Always some darn thing.I try to sleep on my back , but sometimes I just can't get comfortable. I was trying to think if I saw that movie or not , I don't think so, sounds funny so I think I will watch for it on the movie station. I like a clean house to , everything else seems to run so much smoother when everything is in its place .I actually enjoy cleaning the house, its gives me a sense of satisfaction, I always have a little potpourri pot brewing up some victorian rose petal ,gardenia,lavender or hyacynth scented liquid , thats one of my passions. I wish I could get it from real flowers but that would get mighty costly everyday. I love when my gorgeous pink peonies bloom and I can bring them in the house, they are so fragrant. Well Mrs. Cristi I suppose I should go take something for this headache its gone on long enough, maybe I will try and pop back later.

HELLO TO EVERYONE ELSE I HOPE YOUR ALL HAVING A MOST WONDERFUL DAY
Old 03-24-2006, 03:58 PM   #41  
kitty Momo

Ellen -
You have the prettiest post. I love the colors and clip art HUGS and hope you are having a splendid day
Old 03-24-2006, 04:09 PM   #42  
Closed

HI SUSAN
I was on my way out and there you were so I had to come back and say hello. So sorry you are having so many problems with Rachel , I hope and pray that it all get resolved sooner than later. I haven't been here for so long whats the status with Rocky , is everything still good. I hope that you have a peaceful night, I guess that would be a nice change for you wouldn't it .Take care of yourself and I will talk to you soon , now to the Advil or whatever I have. :

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-24-2006 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-24-2006, 04:47 PM   #43  
kitty Momo

Hi again Ellen.

I don't know for sure the staus with Rocky and I. I was suppose to go in April to see him but I can't. This thing with Rach is too up in the air and her father is moving in April so I will have Beck too in a couple of weeks.
Rocky says he can visit in the summer, so that is where we are at. He took a part time 2nd job working with an Easter Seal child. -I really didn't want to travel to Hawaii anyway -so far away.
We chat everyday and he is my best friend and greatest support- so sweet.

blah - blah.........I really want to go visit my co worker tonight. I haven't seen her for awhile - we were assistants together and she had a property 2 blocks up from me when I lived in the annex...... Maybe I can get someone to watch Gaby for me??

blah - blah.......anyway, that position is open again. It would be SOOOO easy to go back and be an assistant. Less stress and the pay is basically the same since I pay for rent/ utilities......you just have to live in public housing and like roaches......haha........

ok - back to work!
Old 03-24-2006, 07:37 PM   #44  

Height: 5'1"

Just a quick post since I need to go pick up Jhanai.

Had a great morning w/James. He just left to go to work. I'm just happy that we got to spend the morning together on our Anniversary.

Thanks to all for the Happy Wishes!!

I'm adding another 4miles from yesterday. What does that give me?? Only 13miles?? Boy....slowly getting somewhere!!

Better go get my girl!

Hugs to all!!
Old 03-25-2006, 02:37 AM   #45  
Closed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN MAY YOUR DAY BE AS WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE
Closed Thread