Old 02-27-2006, 11:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Default A Few Good Friends~#16!!

Hi Everyone! Glad you found us!! We are a group of people that are full of support and motivation !! We post daily and chat about diet,exercise and everything else you could think of!I hope you will join us and be a part of A Few Good Friends! Welcome!

~Wendy~
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:16 PM   #2  

Well,I'm off for a shower to see if I can clear up my lungs with steam! I am having a really bad asthma attack Catch ya all later
W.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:26 AM   #3  

Off to bed now!!! G'night! I feel a little better now after my shower,I hope I can keep it(asthma) under control tonight or my back will be to sore to work out tomorrow
See ya on the flip side!
~Wendy
Old 02-28-2006, 01:12 AM   #4  

Hi Wendy - have never had asthma, but do know it can be bad. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

I had so much work yesterday that it kept me busy all day! That hasn't happened for many months and it did make the day fly by. Today doesn't seem to as busy and my PE is away this morning so I get a chance to catch up on things on the net!

Sweet - We've got a ballroom dancing programme on tv at the mo and it always looks good. I took ballroom and latin when I was still at school, but the thing about looking for a partner puts me off now! Good luck for the walk on the weekend! I got back on my bike last night and managed 45min! Was a bit stuffed after, but otherwise ok.

Meg
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:03 AM   #5  
dgpebbles

Morning

I hope you feel better today Wendy

Meg-great job on the bike 45 mins is great...every time I ride mine I always tell myself just 5 more mins...

Well no exercise yesterday..I worked over 2 hours..didn't get home till 8pm and still had to eat supper and brought work home with me to do...Hopeing to get in bike tonight..well it's off to work for me...have a great day ladies
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:19 PM   #6  

Morning girls! No exercise for me today That asthma attack is gone but I still feel weary about pushing myself.

Have any of you seen ballroom bootcamp??Used to be on the learning channel but I don't know where it is now! Maybe went off air.It was great! I used to get really pumped up watching it!Made me want to dance
Lunch time,see you later!
Old 02-28-2006, 12:44 PM   #7  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Wendy, I am sorry you had a bad asthma attack. I kind of know how that is...really weakening. Take it easy today! I hope you have a better day!

Meg, hey! I am to the point now that I like having busy days where the day just flys by. Leaves less time to think lol. I hope you have an easier day now though! WTG on the bike!

Hey pebbles! sounds like you are one busy lady...and sound busy yet today! Maybe you will get some time to excercise tomorrow. Jsut eat well today!

Well, ladies! Long time no see again! Sorry...I know I said i would be coming here again. I will try to come for the rest of this week, but next week (leaving on Friday) I am going to Mississippi on a Mission Trip with the college. So, I'll be gone for an entire week. I'm going to try to be anyway lol.

My diet and excercise are going pretty well. I need to check my weight here in a bit and see where I am at. I didn't eat very well this weekend (pizza three days in a row lol), but I excercised and ate well all last week and so far this week. I hope I've shed a few pounds...maybe

Well, today has been just nuts todays so far, but I like that. Keeping busy seems to keep me stable. Ok...so I have class in about an hour...then meetings of some sort for the rest of the night. I am going to try to squeeze in working out and cleaning up after supper (from 6-8), and then I have things the rest of the night until 10:00 P.M. tonight. I need to get to bed early tonight, because I have to go early to the elementary school for my clinical (every morning this week, 8:50-11:00 M-Thusday).

So, I'll be around for another hour.
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:44 PM   #8  

Default Gunna go see Grandma

Hi Girls,bad news.....I have to go out of town for a few days,I don't know if I can get to a computer where I'm going.....maybe if I sneak into the school ! If I can't,I promise to get on as soon as I get home
Hope you all post daily so I can find this thread when I get home!!
I'll miss ya all,
Wendy
Old 02-28-2006, 09:56 PM   #9  
dgpebbles

I managed to get in 30 mins on bike tonight....work went better than I thought it would...I actually got off on time today and tomorrow should be good..Wednesdays always seem to be slow....

Wendy - have a good trip and be safe...We will miss you while your gone..

Tessa - hello...Yeah I like to stay busy too...makes the day go faster and keeps us from eating badly.
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:26 AM   #10  

hey just a quick hello before bed

talk properly tmrw
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 07:42 AM   #11  

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say a quick Hello this morning. I have not b een feeling very well for the past 2 days (lower back pain) so I have not been to the gym once this week. Hopefully I will make it there today. Since I am doing weight watchers and my target is 24 points a day, does anyone know if I have to use all of the points??? Well talk to you all later. Have a happy and healthy day.

Aila
bigbootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 01:17 PM   #12  

good morning

ballroom bootcamp - wow i'm thinking that sounds like fun. i would so adore to do something like that. i have done lots of dancing and love it. i can't wait to get back into dancing

meg - thanks for the kind thoughts on my walk i have to admit i am nervous. i haven't done any real exercise the last couple of days and i only have 3 days to go so i need to get my body moving. i will try to walk about 8.30 this morning as that's the time of the walk and i usually walk later in the day. not sure how i will go. i need to try harder with my healthy eating for the next few days prior to the walk too!

wendy have fun with your gran, i bet she will spoil your son hehe

tessa well done on the diet and exercise

aila no you don't have to use all the points, you can save some points to use on other days if you'd like to. altho it is not a good idea to go too far below your points as that can slow the metabolism. hope you feel better soon

donna well done on the biking
Old 03-02-2006, 01:51 AM   #13  

Ladies, I'm back!

Was wonderful to have a day off in the middle of the week and wish it was like that every week!! I couldn't vote as I'm registered in another area (from when I was studying in '04) and forgot about it! I stayed home, unpacked a few more boxes and just chilled in front of the tv. Did manage 45min on the bike while watching The Fellowship of the Ring. It did take me most of the afternoon to watch, but was nice to see again!

I've got 4 more days of Phase 1 to go and feel like I might have lost some more weight. All my pants have become hipsters, even if they weren't designed that way Can't wait to be able to eat carrots and butternut again!! I do know that I will now be sure to eat more protein!

Aila - nothing worse than a sore back! I threw mine out while we moved and it took nearly a week to come right Take something with ibuprofen in, but only when you go to bed so you don't do any more damage! The best thing that I found was a Smirnoff Ice (alcholic drink), two nurofens and a hot water bottle Not good for the liver, but very good for a night's sleep!

Tessa - good to see you back. Have a good week.

Sweet - Is there a time limit on your walk? If not, just compete with yourself and enjoy being outside! We are having so much rain at the moment, that we almost run outside when the sun comes out We've had more floods and LOTS of power cuts! We may have a cold winter and I'm not looking forward to that!

Off to phone the PE and organise his life.

Mwah

Meg
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:26 AM   #14  

my plans today went awry so i didn't get out to walk until late and the puppy wriggled and squirmed and drove me mad the whole time!

wow meg that weight loss sounds good. i wish i was strong enough to stick to it. already i have lost today's resolve. hmmm
Old 03-02-2006, 11:54 AM   #15  

Default I'm back!

Hi all,

I've been MIA, home very sick for the past two days.

Still not up to par yet, but I'm here at work.

Take care.

Lisa
hellokittyfan is offline   Reply With Quote