Old 03-20-2006, 12:21 AM   #91  
dgpebbles

Sorry I've just been very busy...now that I joined the gym I don't have alot of spare time anymore...I weigh-in tomorrow...hope it's good...

Wendy - congrats on your 5lbs..
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 12:38 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Thanks Donna!! It's 6lbs and 5 inches!! Can you believe that?!! YA!!!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 01:20 AM   #93  

Hi Wendy and others,

I checked in on Friday and clean forgot to post I can't even say that it was because I was busy! The boss came in late and most of us generally just did nothing. We have a public holiday tomorrow so it means that quite a lot of people are not in today (the boss included) so things will be pretty chilled.

I haven't been sticking to plan but haven't put on too much weight after last week. My mom has decided to give SBD a bash and also started today, so I've decided to get back op and keep it up for longer than 3 days.

My brother will hopefully be getting me my new bookcase on Wednesday and that means that I can unpack 3 more boxes. Yay.

Okay, will now go and trawl through the rest of my sites and then go and look for work

Meg
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 01:51 AM   #94  

Good for you getting back on the wagon!!!! I'm proud of you!!
Well, goodnight again! lol!!
Wendy
Old 03-20-2006, 04:01 AM   #95  

hi everyone
house is on the market but still pretty busy organising everything plus i am still feeling dizzy and spaced out i wish i could sleep properly and get past all that

glad everyone else is doing well
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 07:45 AM   #96  
dgpebbles

Morning everyone...I'm down 2.4lbs this week..Hope to hit the gym tonight at least for just cardio...I may skip the weights today...I'm tired today cause I went to bed really late so I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight..

Hope everyone has a great day and I'll try to check in before bedtime..
Old 03-20-2006, 03:20 PM   #97  

Howdy!! I'm glad to see we have some life left on this old thread!! I was starting to think that I would give up.........Not! Well. off to do some much needed house work,catch ya later!
Wendy
Old 03-22-2006, 01:24 AM   #98  

Wow, it's really quiet around here again! Had the day off yesterday and just chilled out. Went out to lunch with a friend and even stuck to plan in that I didn't have the chips or potato, but salad instead! We had a huge amount of rain on Monday afternoon - over 100mm (4 inches) and nearly washed away! I think that we are in for a long cold winter here as it is already feeling cold!

My mom has joined me on SBD and says that her pants already feel more comfortable in the evening! And this after only two days. She doesn't want to weigh or measure until the end of the week so that she doesn't get discouraged, but is feeling better. She is missing her bread a bit, but otherwise seems to be coping well.

Anyway, let me be off to find work.

Mwah
Old 03-22-2006, 08:26 AM   #99  
dgpebbles

Morning ...I had a great day yesterday...did yard work for 3 hours and went to the gym for 4 hours....I have to work today so I'll try to get on later tonight..
Have a great day
Old 03-22-2006, 11:46 AM   #100  

Morning! I haven't been around much lately myself! I've been really busy lately.Glad to hear from you girls,I miss you all. Have a good day.

W.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:57 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Good Morning ladies. I'd love to join your group. My name is Angela, I'm 22, and I weigh 233. I need to get to 140 to be healthy. I've lost about 6 pounds so I've got my starting motivation. This seems like a great thread for support and motivation. ttyl.
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 12:03 PM   #102  

Welcome aboard Angela!!! Make yourself at home!!!
Wendy
Old 03-22-2006, 12:11 PM   #103  
DAC328

Hi guys! Just wanted to say hello. I'm struggling to lose this extra weight I've acquired over the years since being married and, boy, what a struggle. My husband is an avid and accomplished athlete so you would think that would motivate me, but it doesn't. He's never been critical of my weight, but I know he would love me slimmer and healthier. I sure would. Wish me luck for the day, Debbie, Southern California, USA
dac328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:19 PM   #104  

Hiya Debbie! Welcome!

Hi Meg! Good job on staying away from the potato/chips/fries!!! I was out for dinner last night and also did well!! So, I had 3 fries,so what, it didn't break the bank! lol!! The ceaser salad was really good though,I prefered it over everything else!! Let me know how things go with SBD I'm interested..!And good for mom too!

Donna~ 4 HOURS AT THE GYM!!!!!! Way to go!!
Angela~ we do have a great bunch of ladies on this thread!! Don't know what I would do without them!! I hope you and Debbie are happy here, and post regular!

Sweet pea~ what's up girl??? How are you feeling today?? Any rest? Did your doc figure out your meds yet?? I hope all is well and I miss you!

Tessa~ I know you went MIA for a reason, just thought I'd let you know that I miss you and hope all is getting better for you!!Take care and we will be here for you when you decide to come back

That's me for now folks! I made cabbage rolls for dinner and I really don't care about the calories tonight! lol!! At least its now chocolate or potato chips! lol!!!
Wendy
Old 03-23-2006, 03:54 AM   #105  

Hey Wendy - glad to hear that your motivation is also there.

Debbie and Angela - We're all looking forward to getting to know you better!

I've got work today and Joggie is a bit manic. It's now 11am and the first time that things have slacked off enough for me to post quickly! It is so good to have work again! I also know that I'll still have tomorrow and probably Monday as well I don't even mind that it's work that has actually already been done twice before, it's so nice to feel like I'm earning my salary

Better get back to the drawing board (well...computer mouse anyway)

Meg