Old 02-02-2006, 05:38 PM   #16  

Hi girls
Stopping by before supper, it is so nice out we are using the grill and making brats. You know I am starting to notice it is staying lighter longer in the afternoons, I can't wait until it is light out until 7 or 8. I went on the treadmill again today for another 20 minutes. Thank God I have a tv in view otherwise I would be just to bored with it. I would just look at the minutes go by. But once I get started watching a show, before I know it 20 minutes is up.

Noelle sounds like you have a nice "girl" weekend planned. I want to see Brokeback Mountain too. My brother got us a subscription to Netflix which is a great way to watch movies, just order them and then return. Last night we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Kind of a bizzare one. My dd got scared during it a couple of times. I might look for some recipes to make some healthier superbowl snacks and treats....maybe some lowfat taco dip or something.

Red I hope you had a nice time riding.

I have to go finish the rest of dinner. Hi everyone else out there
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 06:27 PM   #17  

Hey guys. I just got in from my walk with the girls. I am thankful that I have them b/c they kind of pull me the whole way. I can't slow the pace down too much that way.

Not much planned for the weekend. I promised Joe that I would finish the trim paint in the living room b4 I started to do any sort of yard work. I guess I will take care of that. I stopped by Lowe's yesterday and that was a mistake. I didn't buy anything but all of the flowers were out and I was pricing them so I have a feeling that my car will just make it way there sometime this weekend.

I love Charlie, I own it. It is kind of freaky too but Johnny Deep is so darn funny in it. He makes me laugh alot.

Well, I am starving so I am going to fix dinner. I will be back in a bit.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:28 PM   #18  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Hi all! I am stoked!!! I ran 7K at the gym this morning!!! Hurrah! Hurrah! It took an hour but I felt great!! I am on a roll and hoping I won't crash and burn! How can I keep this going?!?!
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:28 PM   #19  

WOW Red that is great. I have shin splints so i can't run but I would love too. I think you just need to take it one day at a time. I am doing that and it has already been one month. It has just gone some fast and I wasn't really looking too far ahead. I know you will keep this up!
Old 02-03-2006, 01:54 PM   #20  

Well, I thought that there would be more posts. I am home now. i didn't ahve any clients after 10 and Echo needs to go to the vet. She has some sort of eye infection. I swear it is always something with her. She usually wats until it is time for her shots so the bill will be high. What a booger.

I don't want to jinx myself but I am down 9.5lbs now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't just a good day. I have been walking so that has got to be helping me out some.

What are you guys up to? I guess you are all busy. I hope someone comes out to play soon. It is kind of lonely here.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:27 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

Hey everyone... Can I just say I am glad this is a web forum, because if I had to talk now.. I probably would avoid this place. My mouth still hurts.. and I still can't talk right and I still can't eat, and to top it all off, I burned my tongue Wednesday night, so that REALLY isn't helping matters much. (Too hot of soup, which has been about the only thing I've been able to eat).

For lunch today.. they ordered in my favorite pizza.... and where I would usually have like three pieces... (four if I was just being a really big glutton) I only was able to handle 1/2 a piece. And it didn't even taste good. Nothing like it use too... my pleasure in eating really has dissapeared.

My training in St. Louis was ok.. just a hectic time flying there, hotel, getting up going to class and then going back to the airport. I got home about 9:25 last night.. and went straight to bed.

This weekend, I don't have much planned... Hannah has to go sell cookies tomorrow morning, we have to meet my stepdad tomorrow evening, and sunday they will want to go to church. Me.. I would just like to sleep and forget about everything.

Anyway... I don't have time for personal replies right now, I'm trying to catch up here at work from my week of being gone. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Talk soon,
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 03:28 PM   #22  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hi ladies! I just got into work...I decided to get my exercise out of the way and took Lucky for a 3.5 mile walk this morning. I am having dinner with the girlfriends tonight. I've been looking at the Romano's Macaroni Grill menu and am trying to decide what I'll be having. I need to plan if I want to stay on plan, eh? It's kind of scary because they have a listing under "Sensible Fare" of Simple Salmon--but the nutrition info is something like this: 630 cals, 42 grams of fat and only 2 grams fiber--that works out to more than 13 points! That's over half of what I'm allowed per day. It doesn't sound so sensible does it? I think I have to do more research...

Red, wow girl, running 7K is great!!! You must feel so good about yourself. I love that calm feeling after that intitial adrenaline rush. How to keep it going? Just remember how good it makes you feel and don't forget to check in here at 3FC to get your ego stroked You're doing awesome and don't let anyone make you think otherwise.

Kempy, WW does work eh? I use the dog to keep me going too--except my poor dog is only 20.5 lbs so she has to work real hard for me Do you get shin splints now that you're walking or have you always kind of had them? I try to change my shoes at least every 4-6 months and keep good inserts in them to alleviate that. Icing your shins afterwards helps too.

I don't know where everyone else is...I hope they come out and chat. I hate talking to myself since I bore myself to death

Cherie, are you back home? How're you feeling about those braces now? Pain any better?

Angie, Dips, Cal and Julie hope you can stop by and say hello. Have a great day all!
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 03:31 PM   #23  
so close, yet so far...

Aaah Cherie, we were posting at the same time. Sorry you're still feeling cr@ppy with those braces. It'll get better soon, it just has to!
Old 02-03-2006, 03:40 PM   #24  

Hey Cherie. Sorry you burned yourself too. What a way to not eat. I am sure you will be ready for real food in a few days.

Noelle I have always had the shin splints. I had them really bad in high school and I seem to be able to keep them under control now. I just have to be careful how fast I try to walk and also if I am on the pavement I have to slow down a bit. Are you going to use your FPoints tonight? That is why I get so frustrated about going out. You have to really work to make it somewhat healthy. Let us know what you get. I have to live through you tonight.

Echo is fine just a little eye infection. Her yeast is building up in her ears again so I need to put drops in there. Labs are bad about the yeast in the ears. The don't have a chance to really dry out after being in the water. She really hates that med too. Oh well, she is just going to have to get over it.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:49 PM   #25  
so close, yet so far...

Hey ladies, just trying to pass the time here at work... I just ate a Subway turkey wrap, no cheese and ff honey mustard dressing. It was really tasty and having the wrap (3 points) instead of the regular 6" bread shaved off 2 pts from the whole sandwich So far I've got 20 pts left for the day and I didn't even add in my activity points for this morning. I should be good to go tonight. I'm thinking I'm gonna have a half-portion of veal marsala or something. I may split it with one of the girls or just have the restaurant wrap the other half before serving me. Surprisingly it has LESS fat than the sensible fare stuff listed on the regular menu...

Kempy, I hope Echo's infection clears up ok. Kai had a similar eye infection not too long ago. I hate stinky dog ears too! Yuck

Rick gave me my Valentine's day present early, he said it was burning hole in his pocket. It's a red Coach signature wristlet... here's a picture but shown in gold with a brass clasp. I got a red one with a silver clasp. Red's my favorite color though... now what to get him?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coach wristlet.jpg (5.0 KB, 11 views)
Old 02-03-2006, 07:00 PM   #26  

Hi Girls

Cherie, I am sorry about your mouth still hurting. It must be so hard to get use to. I will say some prayers it starts to get better.

Noelle what a nice present! Have fun tonight with the girls. Good idea about sharing an item. I always overeat when I go out because the portions are out of control. You are coming along so great I don't think you even have to worry about the meal.

Kempy our old lab always had to get those ear drops too. I think you are right their ears just don't dry out enough. Are you going to Lowe's this weekend? Have fun!

Well dh and and I are going to watch Wedding Crashers. We got alot of snow today and I think I pulled a muscle in my back shoveling it, but it was great excercise. Have a great weekend all and I will try to check in. Hi to everyone else.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:12 AM   #27  
so close, yet so far...

Woo-hoo!!! Forums are back up!!! I missed you guys today I had a fun time at dinner with my girlfriends yesterday. We flirted with the young waiters and just laughed a whole lot. I decided on the Veal Marsala with portobello mushrooms angel hair pasta... I ate half of it and bagged the rest for dinner the next day. It was yummy and I even had a taste of tiramisu and a chocolate and espresso cheesecake with my coffee. All in all a good time. Today was spent doing laundry and then just lounging around with my CA girlfriend talking story. Anyone watching the Super Bowl tomorrow? Not me I think I'll get a haircut then catch a movie.

Julie, how was the movie Wedding Crashers? I haven't seen it yet. Take care of your sore muscles and I'm sending you thoughts of warmer sunny days so you don't have to shovel so much snow.

Hope you guys are enjoying your weekends
Old 02-05-2006, 06:20 AM   #28  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Hurrah! Forums back up. Hi, Noelle, quick on the draw, you are!! No time to post. Talk later!!
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:38 AM   #29  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi everyone! I weighed in yesterday with a pound loss. I guess I wont be coming close to my goal this time huh? It was my own fault. I have been eating out and snacking on junk more than I should have been. My period finally started so hopefully the cravings will stop and I will get serious this month and get in a nice loss.

We went to the RV show yesterday. There werent too many fifth wheels there but they had an animal show there for the kids. It was called Bwana Jims Alligator and Reptile show. It was cute. He kept pretending to trip and throw and animal on the kids sitting on the floor. It was fun to watch the little kids. He did an indian snake satick test where he made 6 little kids come up and they had to hold the stick while he loaded snakes on it. There was a little girl about 6 or 7 and once she realized there were snakes you should have seen her face. She kinda let go of the strick and faded into the background. Corey and Alicia got their picture taken holding a desert fox. It was too cute. So tiny and soft.

Well, That is about it for me.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 11:34 AM   #30  
so close, yet so far...

Hi girls. Just checking in before I go walking. The dog is jumping up and down outside the window beside herself I wish I was as eager to go.

Angie, Way to go on another pound lost! No worries about reaching that goal by V-day, just reset the goal and carry on. I still say you should be proud of how far you've come, I know I'm proud of you! Look at it this way--what if we didn't start trying at all when we did? We'd be that much bigger right now--scary isn't it? You rock girlfriend! Ugh! Too many snakes scare me. I like to see maybe one huge python or something, but a lot of little snakes just give me the willies Glad you guys had fun though. So the 5th wheel in OH is starting to win out?

Red, Happy Monday to you. Yup, I'm quick on the draw *blows the smoke billowing from the pistol*

Hi to Dips, Julie, Kempy, Cal and Cherie. Gotta run before Lucky pokes a hole in the screen. Chat later!