Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 07:59 AM   #751  

S/C/G: 279/ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

<singing> I got to move my ticker!!!

Its amazing what a few weeks of inactivity will do to your stamina levels! Ugh!

BUT, 34 mins done and MANY more to go!

Good on ya Ani for buying a weight bench! I would love to buy one - as soon as I get down to 100kg, I think I want to start doing the weight exercises from Body for Life, so will need one for those I think. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it....

Well, eating was good, exercise was good, water not AS good, but still 2ltrs, and all my vitamins. And...with period possibly on the way, I am a happy chook! Im just glad that my sister didnt get any junk food today at the store that would tempt me. Shes very health conscious, so thats a bonus!

Well, have a great night gals - I would LOVE to lose as much as possible before getting pg, so Im gung-ho about keeping this up - already trying to think about what Im going to incorporate for the next challenge.

See you tomorrow - day 2!

Britt
Old 10-09-2006, 08:04 AM   #752  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Height: 170cm

Done!!!

500 hundred step-ups and day one down!!

But I get the feeling you two are working harder than me??? Should I be doing something else as well as the step ups???

So far as the rest of the day goes...

I ate to plan! I have had my three litres of water...and some more while doing my step ups.

I am also in the process of planning a 'get away' break early January...I reckon I'd have deserved it by then!! But...I'd like to be close to goal by then too.

And Britt, I can't say I have ever met anyone who gets excited about period cramps But I understand, and I am hoping it all goes well for you.

I am off to have a shower, I am all sweaty and icky!!!

Last edited by Lindor; 10-09-2006 at 08:09 AM.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:26 AM   #753  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Lindor, I can't believe you don't think you're working as hard as Britt and me. I just experimented, and did 50 step-ups after I read your post … and I almost needed oxygen :-). If I tried for 500 I would be unconscious!

Great work girls! I'm really happy that we all made it through Day One with our dignity intact … so here's wishing us all success tomorrow.

:-)
Ani
Old 10-09-2006, 06:27 PM   #754  

Good morning girls on day 2! Hows everyone feeling? I didnt sleep too well (Carters fault), but am coping...

Have a great day everyone - check in today!
Old 10-09-2006, 06:35 PM   #755  

I slept like a log!!!

And I am in no pain after my first 500!!

I am all ready for Day 2

Ani? Are you alive??

I have to admit I was doing blocks of 100 step-ups then sitting for 5 minutes then another 100 step-ups...

I guess my next 21 day challenge would be to do more steps between rests?

I'll post again this evening with a final report for day 2.

Have a good day girls!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 07:04 PM   #756  

Good morning, and yes I have survived :-).

I weighed in this morning, and was 99.8kg – which is a drop of 0.7kg from this time last week. Thank goodness the scales have finally shifted in the right direction.

OK, here we go – Day Two. I'm going to walk for an hour and do some weights with my dumb bells today, and I feel pretty motivated to get it done.

Good luck with today everyone. I'll report in this evening.

Ani
Old 10-09-2006, 09:52 PM   #757  
leeny

S/C/G: 142/85/66

Yeah here i am FINALLY!!!
I have just read from page 43(where i became MIA) and that took me nearly an hour...i downed 1 litre of water whilst doing it though. Thanks everyone for your concern about my whereabouts...where to begin.....

Back at Page 43 i was not feeling 100%. I ended up with the dreaded flu and boy did it hit hard. It went thru the whole family like wildfire literally. The 4 of us where so sick. Well we got over that (that took about 10 days or soish) and then went camping for the school hols. Anybody want to buy a used only once tent. Definititely not my thing....beds went flat in the night, dirt, sticks, forgot the tent pegs, sore back, smelt of smokey fire etc etc...YUK. The rest of the fam loved it...next time they can go by themselves!!!

Got back...heaps of washing...definitely not worth all the work it created. Then i ended up in hospital with another bowel infection. I have a dodgy bowel which they want to whip out(not happy with that decision) so i end up with diareah or not at all, pain etc etc all the time. So that threw me for 6 for a while. Got out of hosp. and the computer has been dead. Its been to the hospital as well and now we're all better. Actually the computer is new and improved with Broadband and more RAM...whoo hoo.

So that is briefly me over about 3 weeks or so. Needless to say Diet??? I am not even game enough to weigh myself just yet as i know i have gained....my clothes are all tighter

Glad to read you all are doing 21 day thingo. I will be just glad to be back on track again. Started yesterday but did manage a muffin I am still not 100% so am easing back into it(great excuse eh).

Lindor...have you sold your house yet or any offers? Thanks for your email too...i have only just checked it just now. You are a great friend to think of me

Ani...you are doing great and have such determination..hows the archilles?

Britt...you go girl for your baby...what an exciting time and to think you will boost your metabolism....lucky thing.

Kathy...are the Tonys still doing it for you? I was on them for about 6 weeks...can't afford them anymore but i must agree they are soooo convenient and yummy and do work...keep going..

Thats me for now...sorry it was so long....i will post daily from now on(I promise) as i am not getting sick anymore and will be getting skninnier from now on. I would like to lose 6kg by Xmas too Lindor...3s not enough for me either...too impatient...Thanks girls and have a good dayxxxleeny
Old 10-10-2006, 12:01 AM   #758  

Oh Leeny! You poor chook!!! We kinda thought something must have been wrong with you mia for so long! Glad you are back and feeling better...my goodness! We missed you for sure! Your 21-day challenge then is to get back to 100% health and back on track with eating - take it slow my friend!

I, like you Leeny and Lindor, want to lose more than 3kg by Christmas - would love about 10, but would be happy with 7. Might have to work harder than normal, but I think its completely do-able!

Ani, yay for the loss!! Glad the scale finally got back on track!

Anyway, havent walked yet - will be on the treadmill as soon as Dh comes home to watch Carter. I think I will stick to the treadmill until my sister leaves and MIL arrives - she loves taking walks with us. But my sister likes running, so dont really want to leave her here alone while we walk, ya know? Plus I can put my ipod on and just enter a different world for a while...mmm.

Ok girls, will check back in tonight. Have a wonderful day!
Old 10-10-2006, 01:50 AM   #759  

leeny, it's wonderful to see you pop in here. Sorry you have been having such a torrid time of it, but I'm really glad you're back. YAY!!!

My achilles is still giving me a bit of grief, but it's strapped up, and I have a heel raiser thingy in my shoe – and that seems to be helping somewhat.

I've been pretty good sofar today. I've walked (only for half an hour), and then have spent three hours moving books and bookshelves. And I will slap anyone who tells me that isn't exercise :-).

I want a nanna nap now, but I wouldn't dare. I've got about 1000 books sitting in my kitchen waiting to be re-shelved – and if I don't get up and do it now, they'll still be there next week!
Old 10-10-2006, 02:36 AM   #760  

Ani, just so you know, they say that housework is VERY good exercise...
Old 10-10-2006, 07:25 AM   #761  

Day 2 comleted with no hiccups!

42mins done on the treadmill tonight (300 cal burn), food = perfect, water = 3ltrs, vitamins = taken. Im a happy camper. Ive had a nice long shower (and did a bit more scrubbing while I was in there...), about to make a cup of green tea and just relax and unwind. I have dishes sitting here waiting to be cleaned and toys waiting to be picked up, but those can wait until tomorrow - Ive deep cleaned our bedroom today and started on our bathroom. And made such a yummy dinner (I actually cooked! ) - artichoke (cause theyre only 80 cents each!) and chicken terriyaki! Yummo! Ok, Im rambling - I guess Im just killing time until DH stops watching tv and helps me put something away.

Hope you girls had a great day and accomplished all you wanted....by the way, still no "af" for me (niether one! haha). Have a great night and Ill check in tomorrow morning!

Britt
Old 10-10-2006, 07:30 AM   #762  

By the way, todays motivational quote:

Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.

African proverb

I might put them here if I get good ones!
Old 10-10-2006, 08:43 AM   #763  

Leeny!!! So good to see you! You have been missed!

Sorry it's been a rough ride for you lately, and I hope it only gets better for you now.

All the health and dramas out of the way now, maybe you can get yourself back into a routine again. Take it slow, but you will make it. Glad to have you back

Well done Britt on achieving a prefect day!! It's a good feeling isn't it??

Ani, I reckon all that moving and stacking is worth more than an hours walk. It is something I have to look forward to when I eventually get out of this house - which still likes like it could be soon.

Well, 2 down 19 to go!!

I have also had a perfect day!

500 step ups.

Eaten only what I planned.

Guzzled three litres of water.

Still feeling great and totally motivated!!

Looking forward to day 3
Old 10-10-2006, 06:13 PM   #764  

Morning girls!

Its a glorious day 3!

Have a great day!
Old 10-10-2006, 06:47 PM   #765  

Good morning,

Good luck with Day 3 everyone. I'm feeling really positive about our challenge - and plan to walk again today. I'm a bit sore from moving things around yesterday, so hopefully that's a good sign.

Ani
Closed Thread