Old 01-11-2006, 07:44 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 219/167/159

Height: 5' 9"

Hope everyone had a good day...I am so tired...I woke up at 2:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I also woke up 2 hours earlier sweating profusely. I don't sweat very often ha ha, so I am wondering what the signs of pre-menopause are????? So I only got 4 hours or so of sleep last night.

Any other teachers here? I find it to be very stressful but very rewarding.

Thanks for all the welcomes.
LeslieFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 08:12 PM   #62  

Talking You Ladies Rock.

I am excited to let you all know that thanks to your energy and support, I felt very motivated and actually went and bought an 8 pound "medicine" ball and one of those body balls or whatever they are called. I wanted something other than my elliptical machine so that I could also work on my abs and my arms too. I am getting ready to put my little posters that came with them up in the corner of my dining room as we speak!! (OK, maybe after I finish my lean meat and cheese wrap )

Woo Hoo! Go Carrot-Guy! LOL
DivaLaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 09:01 PM   #63  

Default Omg!!! Hi Everyone!!!

WOW, I didn't post for one day and look what happens!! HI everyone I am very excited to meet you all!!

To those who don't already know- My name is jazmine and have thankfully been on this thread for 2-3 weeks.I first got on this thread just to see if I liked it, and ended up loving it.WEndy,diane andtess ore so nice , smart and have alot of different experiences with weihgt loss that is very usefull and important!! Well, I an a full -time student and recently started working @ a hospital in my hometown in the ER!!

I recently joined Weight watchers and love it.I lost 4.6 lbs in my first week and am only excited to start the next week.I am doing flex!! Does anyone else do WW besides diane and I?

OH I like the carrot guy too !!!!LOL!!!

_ I plan to lose about 50lbs by , june 24 in time for a concert

_my mini goal is to lose 20lbs by valentines day,Basically to break 200lbs!! yeah!!

jazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 09:21 PM   #64  

nice to see everyone here. i am just floating around today reading a book and waiting for some visitors. my diet is only going so-so today. i bought some tomatoes for a salad while i was out but ended up having a date scone instead

tonight i need to get some decent sleep. i had broken sleep last night and woke up washed out

no i don't go to WW but i saw that they are changing their approach so might think about it. first i will keep working by myself and see how i go

jazy i love your name. my puppy is also called jasmine/jazz (diffferent spelling) and she's adorable.

have fun everyone
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:21 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi All !!!!! How's trix??? I feel great! I had beef stroganoff for dinner and managed to go with only 1 helping!! lol! That was hard for me since I LOVE pasta!!! But I did it!!! WHOO HOO!! Can't wait till tomorrow to get on the exercise bike! It's been awhile! And of course the aerobic tapes!! I wonder....does anyone still do "Sweating to the oldies"??? My mom has these tapes somewhere in her house and I think I am going to go over and find them!!! It will be such a nice change from the 3 tapes I do on a regular basis!
Well, hope Tessa and Diane show their pretty ...writing?? I miss them! And they usually post at least twice a day!! Where are you guys??? Do not make me go looking for you....lol Are you girls being bad???Hey,lay off those doughnuts ladies!! lol
Till later!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:31 PM   #66  
banned

whoa baby! lol

hi ladies!
wendy im here i was at drs appts all day......major anxiety.....that reminds me....someone mentioned anxiety disorders. i have one if anyone ever wants to chat. on meds but they dont do much. someone on here already had an anxiety disorder but wont say who in case she doesnt want anyone to know

im so beat. didntget to eat very much today. im on ww core also

hi jaz!!!! wtg on your loss thats awesome! are ya comin tomm?
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:08 AM   #67  

andrea i would love to chat. i have an anxiety disorder and will send you a PM

wendy - well done on having only 1 helping. i went for my walk with the dogs and left my money behind so i wouldn't be tempted to buy chocolate or wine. off now to have dinner will be back later
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 01:34 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Well ladies,it's 12:30 am here and I think it is time for bed,before I sneek into the kitchen for a midnight snack!! Have a great sleep and have a great dinner sweet pea!! Again,I am so happy that we have all our new friends! This has renewed my motivation!
Sorry you had a rough day Diane,tomorrow will be better!
Cheers!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 02:04 AM   #69  

WOW!! Such a welcome!

Let me tell you a bit more about myself : I'm 33 (bugger that crawled up on me!) and sadly still live at home! Will be moving at the end of the month though. I work for consulting engineers as a draughtsman/secretary/reception (the last only until the end of the month luckily) and have been here for nearly a year now. I'm on WW bog standard points version and have turned over a new forest this year. I have a food, exercise and weight diary going and am exercising about 6 times a week at the mo. I've almost managed to shed the xmas weight and we will then hope to lose some more!

I'll try to keep this up, but sometimes can be a bit slack when nothing seems to be happening.

Meg
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:46 AM   #70  

Andrea and Sweetpea, I am with you on the anxiety issue. I would like to chat with you guys whenever one of us needs to, if that's ok.

Hope everyone is having a good morning....
Old 01-12-2006, 07:55 AM   #71  
takeitoff&Keepitoff

Hi everyone,
Here I am responding to the invitation in the "buddy forum".
I hope it won't be so difficult to get to know everybody who is involved in this thread ~ since it seems that it have been on for a while.
I'll have to do a lot of reading.......
girlieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:41 AM   #72  

Default Good morning all!

Hi ladies,

Wow, when I checked this morning there were tons of emails to read through!!! I hope all are doing well.

I did good today - brought carrots with celery and yogurt with pineapple chunks for my snacks today. Now if only I can stay away from everything else!

I've done WW in the past with success and am a lifetime member. I was thinking of joining again. I really need to kickstart my weight loss.

I've already started keeping a food/exercise journal, so that will serve as incentive for me NOT to eat all day long!!

I'm going to my spinning class today for my lunchhour. Wish me luck!!

Talk to you all later. Take care.

Lisa
hellokittyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 11:18 AM   #73  
banned

mornin ladies!
hope everyone is well. im better than yest. so far....
welcome girlie!

thanks for the support wendy!(((( )))

hi jaz!

diva and sweatpea: id love to chat with you guys! what do you think about a separate thread for that in this forum? maybe then more ppl will want tyo participate.... hope today is an anxiety free day for you guys!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 11:22 AM   #74  

That sounds like a plan, Andrea. Today is definitely NOT an anxiety free day for me, so I could use some venting......and it's not even my TOM!!!
Old 01-12-2006, 11:37 AM   #75  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Whoohoooo! Look at all the perrrty people!

Welcome!!!! This is truly a great place with wonderful people!

Leslie, I am a teacher in training here! I have a year left of school (one more semester of classes and another semester of Student-Teaching). I'm going into elementary education special education. So far the schooling part seems stressful to me...I'm looking forward to the stressful part of teaching...I hope! LOL...I hope you had a better night's sleep than lastnight!

Diva, so how is your elipitcal machine working so far? Wish I had one of those in here. I've been going to the local YMCA which is nice, but I hate leaving my room especially when the weather is crappy! HOw did your day go yesterday and how is today going so far? I'm the one that Diane says also has an anxiety disorder. It kind of comes and goes, and I can go for days with nothing and then a big one hits me. Thta has been what has kept me away for the last couple of days.

Jaz, so almost 5 pounds down so far??? WHOOHOO! I know it has sounded like you have been doing great, but those are wonderful results! Keep it up! Hope today goes well too!

Sweet, I'm sorry you had a hard time sleeping a few nights ago too. I have trouble with that too. I hope lastnight went better! You said your diet only went so-so yesterday? What you wrote sounded good to me! Also, Diane was saying before about someone has an anxiety disorder and it's me! Sucks doesn't it? I started having back attacks about four years ago, and each year it just seems to get worse. Grrr! That has actually been keeping me away for hte last couple of days. Bad one, but now I'm good.

Wendy ya caught me! I'll put down the donut! grrr...lol. I used to work out to Taebo using the only fast three C.Ds I had...lol not even kidding. Yup, used to play Brittany Spears, Backstreet Boys, and Aqua. It's been awhile sense that ,but I need to work out to something fast. Oldies would be fun though!

Diane, hang in there today k? You've had the anxiety already, or you just know you will? Hang in there hon! Also DIane, you should eat!

Girlie, welcome then! LOL, you don't have to read up through all of the past threads unless you want to! If you have any questions from anyone...just ask!

Lisa, so you are the famous Lisa I keep hearing about? How are you doing? Good luck on starting excercise! Check in with us so we can keep you accountable! LOL. Great idea bout keeping a weightloss journal!

So, I think our invitation worked! WHOOHOOO! Welcome again everyone! Let me also introduce myself. I'm 22 and from Iowa. I am currently a Senior in College in a small college in Iowa, and I'm majoring in Elementary Education, Special Education. There seems to be quite a few in here with anxiety disorders...and I believe it was me that Diane was talking about before! Yup, that is defintly another barrior to weight loss, so this will be a great support area for us!

Speaking of which...the reason I have been away for the last couple of days is I had a bad attack a few nights ago and finally woke up this morning feeling better. I find that they go away quicker if I isolate myself sometimes. Well, I am not on WW like it seems everyone else is...lol. I do Slimfast mostly. Not so loyal lately, but will start again. For excercise I go to the local YMCA gym. Right now I'm about 155 lbs, and I want to take off another 20 and see where I'm at. Years ago I was at 220 lbs when I started Slimfast, so it works for me!

Ok, I'm going to give typeing a rest for now and see if anyone has said anything sense I started typeing!
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote