hi wendy!
hi sweetpea...thanks for posting that link...good idea

still no jaz?
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:00 PM   #107  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Diva, Sesome Chicken Wrap? Sounds good! Yummm! Is that what you did for lunch or going to do for supper? Hmmm So you are a geek? Me too! Aren't we all a bit though. You are too funny. So, you are thinking about another job, or where you will go within that company?

Sweet, I will check out your thread later too, but I think Diane (AP) has one also! The more the merrier though! lol Yeah, I know that was very bad from me and I learned my lesson. I wasn't doing it to lose weight though. I was just a bit compulsive Better now in that area though!

Faye! Hey! I might take you up on your offer and come join the fun later! Sounds fun! lol Thanks for the invitation! That is so great that you call your husband gorgious! That really says a lot! He sound amazing. I've never been to Vegas...someday hopefully!

Brooke! Welcome! How long have you lived in the city? Country girl here myself, except when I'm at school in the dorms. That would be so hard moving to a new place, but you DO HAVE FRIENDS...right here girl! I'm 22 years btw!

Lisa, what's for dinner tonight? Hope you made it! LoL

Diane, wtg on your eating today! Sounds like you did great...it made me hungrier though! lol Yup, I found the thread. Looks like I won't have a chance to post there before supper, but after again

Wendy, busier the better I say! I hope these ladies stick around!

Yup, there I go writing a novel again. Anyone want me to sign their copy? LOL ... so I found out today that a class that I supposedly have tonight (and I'm going to go check it out) isn't going to be registered this semester. They said it might look bad on transcripts (it is an Praxis--like a big test writing course). I've passed the Praxis already, but just wanted more help with my writing. So, now I have Thursdays and Fridays free! WHOOHOO! LOL.

I am going to go eat supper now at the cafeteria! Great day so far! I had my two bowls of cerial this morning/afternoon and a cup of applesauce. Workout went great! Ok...I better g o before my friends leave without me!
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:09 PM   #108  

Well, i did ... ok at supper. I had a sandwhich (turkey, tomatoes, and ranch), and this pasta with red sauce. I also had a few bites of fruit (it tasted funny)! I had a cup of milk additionally!

So, tonight we are probably going to Ringos, which is a dance club. It should be fun. I don't think I'll have more than two (none if I'm driveing), because I am finally feeling semi-back on track. So, that should be fun though
Old 01-12-2006, 08:03 PM   #109  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

Default its been a long time

remember me? i havent be en on this site since 11/22. isnt that pathetic? i missed everyone and all the encouragment. so heres the "skinny", i went on a 2 month eating frenzy. i couldnt seem to get back on track. i feel disgusted. all i do is eat and lay around. i was doing soooo good for the longest time. but i just dont know what happened. im on here today to regain my motivation and to touch base with my old friends. diane and wendy? i know youre there. i need help! im so glad you guys are still on here everyday doin so well. ive gained back some weight like 10 lbs. and feel like a tub-o-lard. lol

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

JEN
BrodeyAmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 08:39 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

[SIZE="4"]We missed you too,Jen!! Welcome back sweety!! Whoohoo! Jen's back!! Happy days!!You'll be fine hun! Just stick to us!
Wendy

Last edited by Wide in Winnipeg; 01-13-2006 at 01:41 AM.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 08:51 PM   #111  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

hello everyone! i'm a married mother of 2 beautiful girls. before i got pregnant i was 135, got up to 260 by the time i had my first daughter, got pregnant again 2 months after she was born. my goal is to get back towards my pre-pregnancy weight. i struggle with self-esteem (always have) and thought i was "fat" at 135, even when my step mother told me i was too skinny.

i've been eating healthier and exercising. usually about an hour a day, with last saturday and today being my only days off so far. it feels weird now though, so i may just sneak in a work out tonight when the girls go to bed

anywho, just thought i'd say hi to everyone!
jas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:17 PM   #112  

Jen! Hi! You I have not meet, but I've been posting here for maybe a month now. I introduced myself above to a few others, so you can read up to find about me (unless you would like me to post it again).

It is so easy to go off, and when you are off it is even easier to go BAD! I see you are going for a size 6?!?! LOL...I will never be at a size 6. I'm right now about size 14. 155 lbs and about 5'6. I might be able to get down that much, but I'm not sure. It is great that you got back here! Hope you can stay on track now! We will keep you in line!

Hey jas! (oh oh, now a jaz and a jas lol). Are those your children in the pic? They are beautiful! I hope you get a chance to workout tonight. What do you do? Welcome!

So, I just got back from a meeting. We are going on a Mission Trip to Mississippi to help wit hthe Hurricane relief effort during Spring Break. This sounds like a challengeing but great trip!

So, in a few hours i'm going to head out to the club! My goal is not to have more than two Miller Lites! I don't like the way I get when I'm on my meds. I've found I can have a few, because I'm on a pretty low anxiety med dose, but I get tipsy really quickly.
Old 01-12-2006, 09:34 PM   #113  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

yes, colaz, that's my "terror team". they've started "assisting" each other when they're getting into stuff. at least they know the meaning of teamwork at an early age, i guess

i'm a sahm. and that's why the snacking thing is such a huge dillemma for me. i certainly don't remember eating so much when i worked. but, thankfully, i've cut snacking hugely, and it's helped a whole lot!

the mission trip sounds like it would be a blast! it's so great that there's people willing to help out others they've never met before.
jas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 11:26 PM   #114  
banned

sooooo many posts!

hi guys!
jeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))) wb girl we missed you!!!!!! you knoww we are gonna help ya and you can always email me too!

welcome jas!

hi tess!!!!! good job today! sounds like a busy day though..... have fun tonight! yes i did start an anx thread.... did someonne else cuz i did it right after i posted earlir today......

jasmine where are ya??? im beat so im off 2 bed. nite all!
Old 01-12-2006, 11:29 PM   #115  
banned

anxiety thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72652
Old 01-13-2006, 01:02 AM   #116  

Hey all,
Sorry diane I havent been on 4 a while.Between reading and living a life I havent ha dtime to even type!!LOL!!!! I had to go to my best freinds suprise b0day party today!! OH, I was the one who was suprised becaus eI had no clue she was having one!!! apparently our freinds planned one without telling me!! Man I really wanted to see lyn and you!!! Every time I make plans the have to be butchered!! sorry!! Anywayz I did well. we went to fridys and I orderes a cobb salad.WOW, it was great and I didnt eat it all.But, I did have a piece of cake.But it was small.OH, the salad had no dressing!! that was my dinner!! How about you!!

I saw the biggest loser and agree that they lose weight way to fast!!
one lost over 30 lbs in 2 week .Is that even posible.OMG!!

Welcome back jen!! I know I really don't know you but am glad to see that you can back (even if it is becaus eyou gained a couple)!!! they willl come off

Hey wendy!! How is ryan!!! Hope good and hope youa re great!!

Tess- what is with the novels!!! LOL!!! I sorry to have read that you were sick!! Hope you are feeling alot better, I had no clue you were in college!!I am too!! God it is soo hard but , I manage!! Maybe we can talk about physics one day!! Yeah right!!!lOL

Welcome to all new bies!!!!
jazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 01:41 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Good night ladies and sweet dreams!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 03:46 AM   #118  

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

sorry i haven't been around today.i've been a bit out of sorts so i have been laying low

catch you all tmrw!
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:03 AM   #119  

I see that quite a few of you battle to sleep. When I was in the UK if found a vitamin/supplement called 5HTP. It worked wonders for me when I was battling to sleep. It is not a drug but the pre-cursor to serotonin and I found it worked wonders when taken with a multi-vit as well. You don't wake up in the morning feeling like you've been drugged and doesn't interfere with any meds that you're taking.

I don't have much experience with anx, but have any of you tried Bach's Rescue Remedy? Helps for those days when you fell bad, but can't pinpoint why.

Meg
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:10 AM   #120  

Jaz you are in college? I should have figured that. How old are you again? What is your major? I think I put mine on here already, elementary education/special education. I'm a senior (gulp!). Yup, college doesn't help with teh weight loss process either lol. Sounds like you have been busy. I love writing novels! tehehe

Good night Diane and Sweet! Sleep tight! I hope everyone slept tight!

Well, I just got back. A night out really was exactly what I needed! It is a bit after 3 right now, and yup I'm kind of tired, but still winding down. So...umm I did someting kind of stupid tonight. I didn't think about this until I started getting real bad, but I'm on anxiety meds that I basically started over (after about a week of being off). I was told when I started them to have no alchol for two weeks. I can see why now. I only had three beers. I felt kind of funny after two, but three just sounded like a great idea. I was pretty loopy! We stopped for breakfast and I had some panacakes, so I'm better now. Actually, pretty good. Good night though! Lots of fun, and the club wasn't too crowded!

Ok...I still need to wash my face and then I'll climb into bed! Nite all or...actually morning!